UFC posters

reapers_banereapers_bane Posts: 11,498Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
basically its posters on UFC events

i took it from wiki (before someone would say it ill just admit it)
Post edited by reapers_bane on
I got Silva over Weidman at UFC 162. Im looking for established posters who hate Anderson fron the old site to man up and take me on a youtube bet. Anyone interested PM me.

I have returned to rustle the jimmies of the GSP fanboys of this merged forum. GSP fans I got 2 words for you.

Comments

• reapers_banereapers_bane Posts: 11,498Free
    edited July 2011
    UFC 5

I got Silva over Weidman at UFC 162. Im looking for established posters who hate Anderson fron the old site to man up and take me on a youtube bet. Anyone interested PM me.

I have returned to rustle the jimmies of the GSP fanboys of this merged forum. GSP fans I got 2 words for you.

edited July 2011
    UFC 6

edited July 2011
    UFC 7

edited July 2011
    Ultimate Ultimate 1995

edited July 2011
    UFC 8

edited July 2011
    UFC 9

edited July 2011
    UFC 10

edited July 2011
    UFC 11

edited July 2011
    UFC 12

edited July 2011
    UFC 13

edited July 2011
    UFC 14

edited July 2011
    UFC 15

edited July 2011
    Ultimate Japan 1

edited July 2011
    UFC 16

edited July 2011
    UFC 17

edited July 2011
    Ultimate Brazil

edited July 2011
    UFC 18

• BESERKERBESERKER Posts: 0Registered Users, Banned Users
    edited July 2011
    reapers_bane;2064408 said:
    UFC 8

I was psyched for this & it was over before it started, with a big knee of all
    things coming from Sham ...
    Tapper interviewed Kimo on the RNC show last year, dispelling the rumors of
    his death - :p
    edited July 2011
    UFC 19

edited July 2011
    Beserker101;2064427 said:
    I was psyched for this & it was over before it started, with a big knee of all
    things coming from Sham ...
    Tapper interviewed Kimo on the RNC show last year, dispelling the rumors of
    his death - :p
    haha Ken beat Kimo twice if im not mistaken?

edited July 2011
    UFC 20

edited July 2011
    UFC 21

edited July 2011
    UFC 22

edited July 2011
    UFC 23/ Ultimate Japan 2 (not sure if this is the real one or not)

edited July 2011
    UFC 24 (not sure if this is the real one or not)

edited July 2011
    UFC 26

edited July 2011
    UFC 25/Ultimate Japan 3

edited July 2011
    UFC 27

edited July 2011
    UFC 28

edited July 2011
    UFC 29/Ultimate Japan 3