Frankie would FINISH GSP

rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,994Free
edited October 2011 in UFC
Honestly.

1. Maynard is a Division 1 wrestler. GSP is just another canadian wrestler. Frankie wouldn't go down with Maynard despite getting bullied.

2. Frankie finishes fights. He has finished 2/5 last opponents for a % of 40. GSP has finished .5/5 for a whopping 10% finish rate (BJ is a LW plus GSP didn't finish him his corner did but I guess since the fight was stopped it counts)

3. Frankie would be GSPs toughest opponent to date. Even GSP would admit that. According to him his fights only get tougher.

4. Frankie has the mental edge. Being 5'6" and from Jersey Frankie has endured more P4P skilled bullies than GSP in Canada. That is a fact.

These are facts.
Post edited by rodrodMMA92 on



21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva



imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun


image

«1345

Comments

  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited October 2011
    KnJJguy;2247372 said:
    Step away from the keyboard with your hands up!!!

    Stupidity at this level is illegal and you are under arrest!!
    Careful he may armed, with MMath.
    image

  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    edited October 2011
    rodrodMMA92;2247359 said:
    Honestly.

    1. Maynard is a Division 1 wrestler. GSP is just another canadian wrestler. Frankie wouldn't go down with Maynard despite getting bullied.

    2. Frankie finishes fights. He has finished 2/5 last opponents for a % of 40. GSP has finished .5/5 for a whopping 10% finish rate (BJ is a LW plus GSP didn't finish him his corner did but I guess since the fight was stopped it counts)

    3. Frankie would be GSPs toughest opponent to date. Even GSP would admit that. According to him his fights only get tougher.

    4. Frankie has the mental edge. Being 5'6" and from Jersey Frankie has endured more P4P skilled bullies than GSP in Canada. That is a fact.

    These are facts.
    +1 people are starting to get it. however Aldo would smash Frankie. Just saying.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

    imageimage
  • bobilatorbobilator Posts: 3,961Free
    edited October 2011
    the_enigma;2247382 said:
    +1 people are starting to get it. however Aldo would smash Frankie. Just saying.
    People who are blind by there hated deserve to die in a car fire , just saying .
    ( To the death ) Almost BJ Almost



    Proud member of GSP Mafia .
  • GoToGuyGoToGuy Posts: 5,361Free
    edited October 2011
    bobilator;2247405 said:
    People who are blind by there hated deserve to die in a car fire , just saying .
    While I do disagree with him too people who wish death on others deserve to have a fiery death. Oh wait...
    image

  • JR40JR40 Posts: 2,582Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    rodrodMMA92;2247359 said:
    Honestly.

    1. Maynard is a Division 1 wrestler. GSP is just another canadian wrestler. Frankie wouldn't go down with Maynard despite getting bullied.

    2. Frankie finishes fights. He has finished 2/5 last opponents for a % of 40. GSP has finished .5/5 for a whopping 10% finish rate (BJ is a LW plus GSP didn't finish him his corner did but I guess since the fight was stopped it counts)

    3. Frankie would be GSPs toughest opponent to date. Even GSP would admit that. According to him his fights only get tougher.

    4. Frankie has the mental edge. Being 5'6" and from Jersey Frankie has endured more P4P skilled bullies than GSP in Canada. That is a fact.

    These are facts.
    At least one of your 4 is a fact, that is the first one. You did however forget to add that GSP is a better MMA wrestler than Maynard.

    In reply to your title: LOL
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    edited October 2011
    Maynard weighs 200 lbs GSP weighs 195, I think Frankie can take him
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    edited October 2011
    Great Post

    It would be worse then GSP tapping to strikes during GSP/Serra 1
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • shinsplintshinsplint Posts: 58,742Banned Users
    edited October 2011
    bobilator;2247405 said:
    People who are blind by there hated deserve to die in a car fire , just saying .
    Reported.
    Proud Lyoto & Toquinho fanboy



    Do not break rule No.1



    WARNING: Drunken mods ban for quoting Tweets.
  • bErNiE_gAhWtbErNiE_gAhWt Posts: 97Banned Users
    edited October 2011
    lol. To all the mad people who disagree with him. I understand to. But its his opinion. Give him facts to change his mind if u are so mad. But to the OP, i disagree strongly.
  • UPPERCUT74UPPERCUT74 Posts: 259Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    Gsp has way,way better takedowns than maynard , and would be too much for edgar, size matters , even if it is frankie. Ya gotta love the gsp haters, they hate so passionatly.
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited October 2011
    shinsplint;2247457 said:
    Reported.
    i think they should ban all the little taddletales who report people and than announce that they did for trolling. it adds nothing of interest to any discussion and is only added to entice other users into further acts of trolling and flaming. this should be a new rule.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
    image
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    edited October 2011
    idrankyourbeer;2248490 said:
    i think they should ban all the little taddletales who report people and than announce that they did for trolling. it adds nothing of interest to any discussion and is only added to entice other users into further acts of trolling and flaming. this should be a new rule.
    image
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • MrNutter76MrNutter76 Posts: 52Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    bobilator;2247405 said:
    People who are blind by there hated deserve to die in a car fire , just saying .
    Firstly, your an idiot.

    Secondly, that's 'hatred' not "hated". Further proof that your an idiot. Get back to school & get an education.

    Thirdly, my cousin died in a car fire after being hit by a drunk driver. Does a dumb sh!t like you understand "go F#$K yourself?"

    Last, you keep repeating the same crap in different threads. Go get a life, your a moron.

    As for Frankie beating GSP, ambitious to say the least.
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 3,994Free
    edited October 2011
    JR40;2247446 said:
    At least one of your 4 is a fact, that is the first one. You did however forget to add that GSP is a better MMA wrestler than Maynard.

    In reply to your title: LOL
    2nd one is fact. BJ is indeed a natural LW and GSP didn't actually finish him it was a corner stoppage. In the last 5 fights that is the one fight that hasn't gone the distance while Frankie has finished 2. 40% finish rate >>> 10-20% for GSP.

    3rd one if fact. When has GSP gone out and said that his next opponent isn't his toughest.

    4th is fact as well. Despite getting his smash beat in twice in his last 2 fights not once did Frankie complain. GSP gets punched by Jake Shields and goes "arr mi eye hurrz"



    21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

    Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva



    imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun


    image

  • bssitebssite Posts: 1,078Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    carnages41;2247450 said:
    Maynard weighs 200 lbs GSP weighs 195, I think Frankie can take him
    LOL :rolleyes:

    Common gsp haters now we're not even being realistic. 160 lbs of Edgar is going to step in against 193 lbs of St Pierre and finish him. Riiiggght
    Don't ask about the name...id change it if i could
  • MMAinMSG2MMAinMSG2 Posts: 1,149Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    shinsplint;2247457 said:
    reported.
    winning
    Bet Record

    2-1

    War Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone for UFC 141
  • bssitebssite Posts: 1,078Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    rodrodMMA92;2248575 said:
    2nd one is fact. BJ is indeed a natural LW and GSP didn't actually finish him it was a corner stoppage. In the last 5 fights that is the one fight that hasn't gone the distance while Frankie has finished 2. 40% finish rate >>> 10-20% for GSP.

    3rd one if fact. When has GSP gone out and said that his next opponent isn't his toughest.

    4th is fact as well. Despite getting his smash beat in twice in his last 2 fights not once did Frankie complain. GSP gets punched by Jake Shields and goes "arr mi eye hurrz"
    St Pierre beat the ****ing **** out of Penn so bad that he literally went back to his corner and quit because he knew he was outmatched. That's called finishing an opponent physically and mentally. Edgar danced around using weak punches for points
    Don't ask about the name...id change it if i could
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,315Free
    edited October 2011
    lol?

    GSP would finish EDGAR.
    ___________________________________________________________________________
    Fighter Picks League 3 Champion

    UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion


  • LuseFanLuseFan Posts: 1,461Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    Frankie has just now gotten his 3rd finish in 12 fights in 5 years. His others are submitting Matt Veach, and TKOing Bocek.
    GSP in the same span of years has had 3 TKO wins (Penn 2, Serra 2, Hughes) and 1 sub (Hughes).
    Oh yeah, and GSP was in the title hunt then when Frankie was a nobody.

    Seriously, one of the guys with the lowest finish percentages in the UFC would finish GSP? Child, please.
    I've seen the future of women's MMA, and she knows how to do more than armbar.



    FW - The Korean Zombie

    LW - The Carpenter

    WW - Rush

    MW - All-American Stann

    LHW - Shogun

    HW - Miocic
  • dcapp123dcapp123 Posts: 1,360Free
    edited October 2011
    frankie by ko
    You Got Gotten to
  • Mast0donMast0don Posts: 5,983Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    MrNutter76;2248570 said:
    Firstly, your an idiot.

    Secondly, that's 'hatred' not "hated". Further proof that your an idiot. Get back to school & get an education.

    Thirdly, my cousin died in a car fire after being hit by a drunk driver. Does a dumb sh!t like you understand "go F#$K yourself?"

    Last, you keep repeating the same crap in different threads. Go get a life, your a moron.

    As for Frankie beating GSP, ambitious to say the least.
    image
    UFC Prediction Tournament Champ



    "Close one eye, step to the side..."
  • dcapp123dcapp123 Posts: 1,360Free
    edited October 2011
    bump4thetruth
    You Got Gotten to
  • flashwade3flashwade3 Posts: 2,126Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    it would be very hard for edgar to beat let alone KO GSP when he is on his back
    BW-Faber

    FW= Aldo

    LW = Ben Henderson,

    WW = GSP,Sanchez,Ellenberger

    MW = A.Silva,Belfort,W.Silva,Stann,Bisping

    LHW= Machida,Shogun,Evans

    HW = Velasquez,Hunt



    I hope Velasquez beats Mir, Silva KO's Son
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    edited October 2011
    i_run_this;2248738 said:
    lol?

    GSP would finish EDGAR.
    come on son lol
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • bobilatorbobilator Posts: 3,961Free
    edited October 2011
    MrNutter76;2248570 said:
    Firstly, your an idiot.

    Secondly, that's 'hatred' not "hated". Further proof that your an idiot. Get back to school & get an education.

    Thirdly, my cousin died in a car fire after being hit by a drunk driver. Does a dumb sh!t like you understand "go F#$K yourself?"

    Last, you keep repeating the same crap in different threads. Go get a life, your a moron.

    As for Frankie beating GSP, ambitious to say the least.
    Rofl u know im a crew leader in construction ? I got my own company of framing and now of kitchen ... O yeah i lead some work site in Boston and Washington back in the day .

    I always fix the plan of retarded ing who got to school for year and they dont ****ing know how to work . If u judge people for there english skill then ur the one who lack of Real Life education .
    ( To the death ) Almost BJ Almost



    Proud member of GSP Mafia .
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    edited October 2011
    This thread is so amazing, not because of the OP but the interaction of all the people in it.

    Hahaha, the guy who says haters need to burn in a car fire,

    Shin announcing his reports

    The beer thief crying and the crying response,

    The guy who got hostile about the car fire guy

    that face in response to the hostile guy repeatedly misspelling you're

    and of course that guy who thinks GSP would finish Edgar image

    I rate this thread 5/5
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

    imageimage
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    edited October 2011
    bobilator;2250139 said:
    Rofl u know im a crew leader in construction ? I got my own company of framing and now of kitchen ... O yeah i lead some work site in Boston and Washington back in the day .

    I always fix the plan of retarded ing who got to school for year and they dont ****ing know how to work . If u judge people for there english skill then ur the one who lack of Real Life education .
    LMAO!!

    image
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • KTFO13KTFO13 Posts: 159Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    MrNutter76;2248570 said:
    Firstly, your an idiot.

    Secondly, that's 'hatred' not "hated". Further proof that your an idiot. Get back to school & get an education.

    Thirdly, my cousin died in a car fire after being hit by a drunk driver. Does a dumb sh!t like you understand "go F#$K yourself?"

    Last, you keep repeating the same crap in different threads. Go get a life, your a moron.

    As for Frankie beating GSP, ambitious to say the least.
    *You're as in you are.
    I think you, sir, may need to "Get back to school & get an education".

    People in glass houses.
    Also, think you need to be a little less sensitive.
    The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - The Greatest.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    edited October 2011
    the_enigma;2250143 said:
    This thread is so amazing, not because of the OP but the interaction of all the people in it.

    Hahaha, the guy who says haters need to burn in a car fire,

    Shin announcing his reports

    The beer thief crying and the crying response,

    The guy who got hostile about the car fire guy

    that face in response to the hostile guy repeatedly misspelling you're

    and of course that guy who thinks GSP would finish Edgar image

    I rate this thread 5/5
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thats a really good breakdown lol
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
Sign In or Register to comment.