GSP = Worst "Champion" Ever

Pessimist_PetePessimist_Pete Posts: 6,673Ultimate
edited December 2012 in UFC
1. He has cheated - greasegate (Hughes, Penn, etc.)
2. He is scared - lay n pray; refuses to fight Silva
3. He can't finish - don't blink
4. He fakes injuries - detached retina; sprained knee?

discuss
Post edited by Pessimist_Pete on
discuss thanx
«13456742

Comments

  • ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
    edited October 2011
    Don't forget the Triple H water toss against Shields
    image
  • ShikokuShikoku Posts: 670Registered Users
    edited October 2011
  • schitlschitl Posts: 89Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    Pessimist_Pete;2256366 said:
    1. He has cheated - greasegate (Hughes, Penn, etc.)
    2. He is scared - lay n pray; refuses to fight Silva
    3. He can't finish - don't blink
    4. He fakes injuries - detached retina; sprained knee?

    discuss
    I really wish people like you didn't post on UFC forums, just cause you dislike someone you think making up stories and lies is cool, well let me tell ya something my friend, GSP didnt get where he is today cause he is THE WORST Champ ever, he is there because his game is unbeateable at this time. I love how yall you GSP hatters just go around and making crap up. Us real fans can appreciate a good win, its like watching a pitching duel or Good good defensive football game, REAL fan can appreiate this, posers like you think its all about offense offense offense, well I hate to break it to ya, but its not.. Its called a title Defense not a title offense, for a reason, learn a little about MMA before posting such crap, peace
  • mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free
    edited October 2011
    ur mean pete ur hurting the GSP lovers feelings....but yea i agree =)
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

    Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
    image
    image
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,727Free
    edited October 2011
    WTF!?

    What happened to the original thread!?

    Great post by the way
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • Pessimist_PetePessimist_Pete Posts: 6,673Ultimate
    edited October 2011
    schitl;2256509 said:
    I really wish people like you didn't post on UFC forums, just cause you dislike someone you think making up stories and lies is cool, well let me tell ya something my friend, GSP didnt get where he is today cause he is THE WORST Champ ever, he is there because his game is unbeateable at this time. I love how yall you GSP hatters just go around and making crap up. Us real fans can appreciate a good win, its like watching a pitching duel or Good good defensive football game, REAL fan can appreiate this, posers like you think its all about offense offense offense, well I hate to break it to ya, but its not.. Its called a title Defense not a title offense, for a reason, learn a little about MMA before posting such crap, peace
    No disrespect man. But mma analysts like you make guys like me hate GSP even more. Let me know when the Ultimate Decisions DVD comes out. Pete
    discuss thanx
  • WarrdoggWarrdogg Posts: 0Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    schitl;2256509 said:
    I really wish people like you didn't post on UFC forums, just cause you dislike someone you think making up stories and lies is cool, well let me tell ya something my friend, GSP didnt get where he is today cause he is THE WORST Champ ever, he is there because his game is unbeateable at this time. I love how yall you GSP hatters just go around and making crap up. Us real fans can appreciate a good win, its like watching a pitching duel or Good good defensive football game, REAL fan can appreiate this, posers like you think its all about offense offense offense, well I hate to break it to ya, but its not.. Its called a title Defense not a title offense, for a reason, learn a little about MMA before posting such crap, peace
    LOl, that made me laugh. Troll got pwned.
  • Pessimist_PetePessimist_Pete Posts: 6,673Ultimate
    edited October 2011
    Warrd0gg;2256622 said:
    LOl, that made me laugh.
    Redundant redundancy post. Good job.
    discuss thanx
  • shinsplintshinsplint Posts: 58,742Banned Users
    edited October 2011
    Warrd0gg;2256622 said:
    LOl, that made me laugh. Troll got pwned.
    More like the other way round.
    Proud Lyoto & Toquinho fanboy



    Do not break rule No.1



    WARNING: Drunken mods ban for quoting Tweets.
  • jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,380Free
    edited October 2011
    Keep it up Pete. GSP= CHEATER XD
    Anderson silva

    Nick diaz

    Gegard Mousasi

    gilbert melendez

    wanderlei silva

    Tito ortiz

    Rampage jackson

    Paul Daley

    DC
    Megumi Fuji

    Sig bet Record: 1-0
  • bobilatorbobilator Posts: 3,961Free
    edited October 2011
    O yeah by the way all troll deserve to die in a car fire and if u face me in real life PLEASE hit me so i will be able to hit u until u stop bleeding .
    ( To the death ) Almost BJ Almost



    Proud member of GSP Mafia .
  • youngsilvayoungsilva Posts: 385Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    pessimist_pete;2256553 said:
    no disrespect man. But mma analysts like you make guys like me hate gsp even more. Let me know when the ultimate decisions dvd comes out. Pete
    this""""""* ^^^^^ bump
    wanderlei silva

    anderson silva

    shogun rua ,

    diaz brother's

    bj penn ,

    (enough said)
  • ShatsBassoon29ShatsBassoon29 Posts: 1,019Free
    edited October 2011
    Pessimist_Pete;2256366 said:
    1. He has cheated - greasegate (Hughes, Penn, etc.)
    2. He is scared - lay n pray; refuses to fight Silva
    3. He can't finish - don't blink
    4. He fakes injuries - detached retina; sprained knee?

    discuss
    You guys must really be stirred up that your fav fighters will never get the chance to be champ as long as GSP holds the title.
    Either way you look at it your fighters have all ready lost or don't stand a chance.
    Your hate threads are erroneous.
    I think Warwest is making another revolution of this forum should be back in a couple more posts.

    Hahahahaha you guys are something else, funny i'll admit but somewhat lacking in the whole "intelligent discussion" department.

    Again hahahahahahah.
    image
  • Pessimist_PetePessimist_Pete Posts: 6,673Ultimate
    edited October 2011
    bobilator;2256943 said:
    if u face me in real life PLEASE hit me so i will be able to hit u until u stop bleeding .
    Bwahahaha.

    U mad?

    Calm down bro. Let's settle this via the internet like real men.
    discuss thanx
  • sir_rebralsir_rebral Posts: 1,145Free
    edited October 2011
    bobilator;2256943 said:
    O yeah by the way all troll deserve to die in a car fire and if u face me in real life PLEASE hit me so i will be able to hit u until u stop bleeding .
    If only all french canadians had this type of desire to fight
  • jamamawjamamaw Posts: 2,380Free
    edited October 2011
    You guys are stupid.
    Anderson silva

    Nick diaz

    Gegard Mousasi

    gilbert melendez

    wanderlei silva

    Tito ortiz

    Rampage jackson

    Paul Daley

    DC
    Megumi Fuji

    Sig bet Record: 1-0
  • TheOneTheTwoTheOneTheTwo Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    Pessimist_Pete;2257809 said:
    Bwahahaha.

    U mad?

    Calm down bro. Let's settle this via the internet like real men.
    lol
    I AM.....THE TURTH!!!
  • mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free
    edited October 2011
    bump for awsomness, gsp blows hes a cheat, ***** and a fight ducker...
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

    Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
    image
    image
  • bssitebssite Posts: 1,078Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    Pessimist_Pete;2256366 said:
    1. He has cheated - greasegate (Hughes, Penn, etc.)
    2. He is scared - lay n pray; refuses to fight Silva
    3. He can't finish - don't blink
    4. He fakes injuries - detached retina; sprained knee?

    discuss
    gsp Greases every single fight, weighs more than everyone because he's scared to fight bigger guys, lays and prays for 5 rounds and guess what. THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT *****. He wins gtfo over it. everyone else can do what he does, they just aren't smart enough/good enough. That's why he's the champ. I hope he never finishes another fight in his career and throws minimal punches
    Don't ask about the name...id change it if i could
  • TheOneTheTwoTheOneTheTwo Posts: 1,556Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    mmafan73;2257826 said:
    bump for awsomness, gsp blows hes a cheat, ***** and a fight ducker...
    Butthurt for days!!!
    I AM.....THE TURTH!!!
  • mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free
    edited October 2011
    TheOneTheTwo;2257833 said:
    Butthurt for days!!!
    how am i butthurt about GSP being a crappy champ?
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

    Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
    image
    image
  • Pessimist_PetePessimist_Pete Posts: 6,673Ultimate
    edited October 2011
    I heard a rumor on another forum that GSP pulled out of this fight with a "sprained knee" when really it was because his testosterone levels were too high this close to the foght. I'm not saying it's true, but it is a very interesting rumor.
    discuss thanx
  • hasopashahasopasha Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    Pessimist_Pete;2257847 said:
    I heard a rumor on another forum that GSP pulled out of this fight with a "sprained knee" when really it was because his testosterone levels were too high this close to the foght. I'm not saying it's true, but it is a very interesting rumor.
    its a fact gsp roids he probably didn't cycle right
    Kazushi Sakuraba*



    the art of not backing down
  • JBEVILJBEVIL Posts: 921Free
    edited October 2011
    hasopasha;2257855 said:
    its a fact gsp roids he probably didn't cycle right
    its a fact ? well.. show us the facts.
  • GSPisntUFCGSPisntUFC Posts: 9Banned Users
    edited October 2011
    Pessimist_Pete;2256366 said:
    1. He has cheated - greasegate (Hughes, Penn, etc.)
    2. He is scared - lay n pray; refuses to fight Silva
    3. He can't finish - don't blink
    4. He fakes injuries - detached retina; sprained knee?

    discuss
    Agreed GSP is a joke now, its going to be funny when everyone boos him in his next fight. I bet he faked an injury because he didn't have 6 months to train for Carlos. What a coward, Canadians should be ashamed of this fraudulent champ.
  • TheEmperorTheEmperor Posts: 1,764Free
    edited October 2011
    JBEVIL;2257887 said:
    its a fact ? well.. show us the facts.
    lol, are you really trying to get a troll to post some facts?
    texttext

    GSP 1-3-5

  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    edited October 2011
    JBEVIL;2257887 said:
    its a fact ? well.. show us the facts.
    Knee injuries dont heal in 4 weeks, GSP could definately lower his testosterone levels in 4 weeks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    image
  • MuinooMuinoo Posts: 1,861Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    You know petey every now and then you bring some 24 carat gold threads to these forums like almost as funny as AK without the hassle of reading a whole page first
    Kenneth Allen - Harold Howard - Joe Son - Khalib Starnes - Yoshihiro Nakao
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,727Free
    edited October 2011
    bobilator;2256943 said:
    O yeah by the way all troll deserve to die in a car fire and if u face me in real life PLEASE hit me so i will be able to hit u until u stop bleeding .
    LMAO!!!!!

    You and about half of the other people on these forums take the internet waaaayyy to seriously lol
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,727Free
    edited October 2011
    ShatsBassoon29;2256981 said:
    You guys must really be stirred up that your fav fighters will never get the chance to be champ as long as GSP holds the title.
    Either way you look at it your fighters have all ready lost or don't stand a chance.
    Your hate threads are erroneous.
    I think Warwest is making another revolution of this forum should be back in a couple more posts.

    Hahahahaha you guys are something else, funny i'll admit but somewhat lacking in the whole "intelligent discussion" department.

    Again hahahahahahah.
    *already*

    Quit your crying, youre the guy that people read about in the newspaper. You know, the guy who commits suicide because the internet is just too much lol
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
Sign In or Register to comment.