I had a dream last night about Jones getting KTFO

AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
edited August 2012 in UFC
Yep, Jones was koed unconscious but the weird part was I dont think it was Rashad who did it. It looked like Hendo, so im thinking wtf I dont even like Hendo why wud he be in my dream knocking out Jones ....

All I can say is my dreams end up becoming a reality almost every single time. Tonight we might actually see Jones unconscious, and then i will become a fan of his.:D
Post edited by Ansem on

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

Comments

• ForleafTaybakForleafTaybak Posts: 478Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595020 said:
    Yep, Jones was koed unconscious but the weird part was I dont think it was Rashad who did it. It looked like Hendo, so im thinking wtf I dont even like Hendo why wud he be in my dream knocking out Jones ....

All I can say is my dreams end up becoming a reality almost every single time. Tonight we might actually see Jones unconscious, and then i will become a fan of his.:D
    I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee sir.

xXWINNERS GO HOME AND **** THE PROM QUEEN!Xx

sigbet record: 4-0
  • Gaze_Into_My_EyesGaze_Into_My_Eyes Posts: 1,357Registered Users
    edited April 2012
  • SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,654Free
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595020 said:

I might be back for some lotto numbers later.
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    edited April 2012
    ForleafTaybak;2595027 said:
    I think you need to wake up and smell the coffee sir.

I dont drink coffee, and I dont dream much either lol.

Will see tonight though, I think im convinced it might happen now. IF you take a look at my posts regarding this fight I choose Jones to win, but I never doubt my dreams.

• ForleafTaybakForleafTaybak Posts: 478Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595036 said:
    I dont drink coffee, and I dont dream much either lol.

Will see tonight though, I think im convinced it might happen now. IF you take a look at my posts regarding this fight I choose Jones to win, but I never doubt my dreams.
    Ok........ U can come back to reality after Rashad wakes up from his coma. LOL!!
    xXWINNERS GO HOME AND **** THE PROM QUEEN!Xx

sigbet record: 4-0
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,281Free
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595020 said:

unconscious like machida after jones choked the **** outta him ?

and btw how can you not like hendo ?!!!

• HOGS17HOGS17 Posts: 2,534Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Should tell you everything you need to know OP...it was just a dream :D
    Sig bet record: 23-6

1. Wandy Silva

2. Anderson Silva

3. JDS

4. Penn

5. Shogun
    edited April 2012
    MIRKO_CRO_COP;2595121 said:
    unconscious like machida after jones choked the **** outta him ?

and btw how can you not like hendo ?!!!

no like ktfo cold on his back. I dont like Hendo cuz he ducks ppl.

• hasopashahasopasha Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    ok
    Kazushi Sakuraba*

the art of not backing down
  • S6XStringzS6XStringz Posts: 1,067Free
    edited April 2012
    what are the odds like for this fight? Anyone know?
    edited April 2012
    S6XStringz;2595253 said:
    what are the odds like for this fight? Anyone know?
    5-1 for Jones.

• S6XStringzS6XStringz Posts: 1,067Free
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595257 said:
    5-1 for Jones.
    Figured as much.
  • Danny2821Danny2821 Posts: 1,573Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    I had a dream once in the build-up to Frank Mir vs Minotauro Nogueira II. I dreamt that Nogueira pretended to be knocked out and then viciously blasted Mir with an upkick while Frank attempted to pounce on him. As awesome as they are, dreams don't mean much in terms of prediction.
    Melvin Guillard - Future UFC Lightweight Champion

Mark Hunt - Future UFC Heavyweight Champion
  • MuayThaiKickboxerMuayThaiKickboxer Posts: 1,547Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595020 said:

For real I had a dream that Rampage knocked Jones out the night before they fought.... did it happen? No.
    HW: Cain Velasquez, Pat Barry

LHW: Forrest Griffin, Dan Henderson

MW: Chris Leben, Mayhem

WW: Carlos Condit, Diego Sanchez

LW: Melvin Guillard, Clay Guida

FW: Bart Palaszweski, Chan Sung Jung

BW: Scott Jorgensen,
  • MuayThaiKickboxerMuayThaiKickboxer Posts: 1,547Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595151 said:
    no like ktfo cold on his back. I dont like Hendo cuz he ducks ppl.
    I'm a huge Henderson fan, so I have some bias. But I'd bet if ANYONE was in his position that was in the right mind, they would wait for their title shot. At least I would.
    HW: Cain Velasquez, Pat Barry

LHW: Forrest Griffin, Dan Henderson

MW: Chris Leben, Mayhem

WW: Carlos Condit, Diego Sanchez

LW: Melvin Guillard, Clay Guida

FW: Bart Palaszweski, Chan Sung Jung

BW: Scott Jorgensen,
  • Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,802Moderator, Ultimate
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595020 said:

I had a dream i was railing your mom in the back door.

And the funny thing is i have a better chance a that then Jones getting ktfo
    imageimage
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    edited April 2012
    I had a dream last night that I ****ed our payroll girl ..

and she kept coming by my office today .. and I felt weird like I was supposed to take her to dinner or something
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • WengerWenger Posts: 81Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Ansem;2595020 said:

Dude you really have prophetic dreams? Like what percentage of them come true? The only dreams I have that come true are always like I'm eating pizza in my dream and then I wake up and I'm like "I'ma get a pizza."
  • smoking_killssmoking_kills Posts: 1,160Banned Users
    edited April 2012
    edited April 2012
    Wenger;2595615 said:
    Dude you really have prophetic dreams? Like what percentage of them come true? The only dreams I have that come true are always like I'm eating pizza in my dream and then I wake up and I'm like "I'ma get a pizza."
    lol.

edited August 2012
    Bumping this thread incase for some crazy chance that this might become a reality on Sept 1st, I dreamt this before the Rashad fight that Hendo would KO Jones, before Hendo was even scheduled to fight him haha pretty weird.

If you look through this forum you would find thread after thread about me bashing Hendo and how he's gonna lose to Jones bad, up until this dream.

• newyorkgiant1newyorkgiant1 Posts: 1,229Registered Users
    edited August 2012
    Ansem;2827931 said:
    Bumping this thread incase for some crazy chance that this might become a reality on Sept 1st, I dreamt this before the Rashad fight that Hendo would KO Jones, before Hendo was even scheduled to fight him haha pretty weird.

If you look through this forum you would find thread after thread about me bashing Hendo and how he's gonna lose to Jones bad, up until this dream.
    lol Jones will have a sip of coffee before he has to move out of the way of Hendo's slow azz h bomb. :p
    edited August 2012
    newyorkgiant1;2827939 said:
    lol Jones will have a sip of coffee before he has to move out of the way of Hendo's slow azz h bomb. :p
    real talk. I know heh just putting my little dream thing out there haha but yeah :D

edited August 2012
    Ansem;2827949 said:
    real talk. I know heh just putting my little dream thing out there haha but yeah :D
    haha I dont think Hendo can tag him if Rashad couldnt...Rashad is way faster.
    edited August 2012
    newyorkgiant1;2827976 said:
    haha I dont think Hendo can tag him if Rashad couldnt...Rashad is way faster.
    Actually I think Hendo's hands are faster, and Rashad is the one with more power. Ppl confuse this because Hendo's punches are actually pretty fast and thats what gives him the KO power, while Rashad has the more real one punch power.

• MetatronBJJMetatronBJJ Posts: 1,245Free
    edited August 2012
    Ansem;2827949 said:
    If you're right, we're taking a trip down to the corner store to play the lotto
    I don't want to knock him out. I want to hurt him. If I knock him down, I'll stand back, give him a chance to breathe. It's his heart I want. - Smokin Joe Frazier
    edited August 2012
    Ansem;2827985 said:
    Actually I think Hendo's hands are faster, and Rashad is the one with more power. Ppl confuse this because Hendo's punches are actually pretty fast and thats what gives him the KO power, while Rashad has the more real punch power.
    Speed/technique/precision/snap give ko power not just speed. I dont think Hendo is faster then Rashad...could be wrong though....that doesnt happen often. :D
  • rashadsilvarashadsilva Posts: 47Free
    edited August 2012
    if your right, I will send you a six pack of your favorite beer!!
    "I was raised not an idiot"
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    edited August 2012
    I had a dream also,i was rolling with Rousey in a full 5 round fight and she was on top the whole time :D
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.