Utlimate Fighting 2060: UFC Fighter v. Siberian Tiger

Pessimist_PetePessimist_Pete Posts: 6,673Ultimate
edited July 2012 in UFC
Humans versus animals? It could very well happen in 50 or 100 or 500 years as society continues to evolve.

So, what if a fighter trained in MMA fought against the King of the Jungle, a/k/a the Siberian Tiger?

The tiger would obviously have to be de-clawed so it couldn't stick its nails into the fighter's ribs and guts. I'd say that it would also make sense to sand down the tiger's teeth so the tiger would not be able to crunch into the fighter's bone, but still sharp enough to grind the bone (if you've ever been bit by a tiger, then you understand the difference).

Who would win?

I guess I should add that I'm not talking about a death match. The fight would be three, five-minute rounds, just like UFC.

imageimage
Post edited by Pessimist_Pete on
discuss thanx

Comments

• thesoulpowerthesoulpower Posts: 4,476Free
    edited May 2012
    Question do they still need to follow certain weight classes?
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,300Free
    edited May 2012
    lol 5 star thread.

MMA fighters loses badly unless it's Bas.

and cocaine is a hell of a drug
  • Pessimist_PetePessimist_Pete Posts: 6,673Ultimate
    edited May 2012
    thesoulpower;2664086 said:
    Question do they still need to follow certain weight classes?
    Yes, but it would be converted for animal pounds, similar to dog years.

Also, I need a mod to add a poll with the following options:

1. Siberian Tiger (aka King of Jungle)
    2. UFC / MMA Fighter
    discuss thanx
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    edited May 2012
    MMA fighters are clearly the greatest killing machines on the planet so MMA fighter all day every day my good man

edited May 2012
    Pessimist_Pete;2664094 said:
    Yes, but it would be converted for animal pounds, similar to dog years.

Also, I need a mod to add a poll with the following options:

1. Siberian Tiger (aka King of Jungle)
    2. UFC / MMA Fighter
    Haha what is the Animal pound to human pound ratio I wonder?
    edited May 2012
    fobar;2664095 said:
    MMA fighters are clearly the greatest killing machines on the planet so MMA fighter all day every day my good man
    I've heard other mm-analysts on this site say the same thing: MMA fighters are killing machines. But what about against a de-clawed and tooth-dulled Siberian Tiger ?
    discuss thanx
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    edited May 2012

Roy via gay
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
    edited May 2012
    thesoulpower;2664101 said:
    Haha what is the Animal pound to human pound ratio I wonder?
    approximately 2 to 1. According to modern research of wild Siberian tigers in Sikhote-Alin, an average adult male of more than 35 months of age weighs 176.4 kg (389 lb).

So we could have a 200lb fighter versus a 400lb tiger.
    discuss thanx
    edited May 2012
    Pessimist_Pete;2664104 said:
    I've heard other mm-analysts on this site say the same thing: MMA fighters are killing machines. But what about against a de-clawed and tooth-dulled Siberian Tiger ?
    as the MMA fighter is the greatest killing machine on the planet, maybe the universe, nothing can stop it. they cannot be killed be any living thing! give the Tiger teeth and claws, the MMA fighter will use them as weapons!

edited May 2012
    sobercuban;2664106 said:

Roy via gay
    Roy had no martial arts or collegiate-level lay n pray training, so the tiger took him out very easily
    discuss thanx
    edited May 2012
    fobar;2664113 said:
    as the MMA fighter is the greatest killing machine on the planet, maybe the universe, nothing can stop it. they cannot be killed be any living thing! give the Tiger teeth and claws, the MMA fighter will use them as weapons!
    no weapons would be allowed, but the mma fighter would be allowed to use his/her killer instinct and strength developed from exercises such as the tire flip and sledgehammer thrust.
    discuss thanx
    edited May 2012
    Pessimist_Pete;2664111 said:
    approximately 2 to 1. According to modern research of wild Siberian tigers in Sikhote-Alin, an average adult male of more than 35 months of age weighs 176.4 kg (389 lb).

So we could have a 200lb fighter versus a 400lb tiger.
    If the Human has to wear gloves then I give Tiger the advantage without the Human is who I'm picking. I think Tiger would come out insanely aggressive and might get caught.
    edited May 2012
    Pessimist_Pete;2664129 said:
    no weapons would be allowed, but the mma fighter would be allowed to use his/her killer instinct and strength developed from exercises such as the tire flip and sledgehammer thrust.
    two techniques that give them the edge in any combat situation!!!! :cool:

WAR MMA FIGHTER

edited May 2012
    Pessimist_Pete;2664119 said:
    Roy had no martial arts or collegiate-level lay n pray training, so the tiger took him out very easily
    it really showed the blueprint to defeat tiger though .. poor stoppage IMO

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
    edited May 2012
    thesoulpower;2664135 said:
    If the Human has to wear gloves then I give Tiger the advantage without the Human is who I'm picking. I think Tiger would come out insanely aggressive and might get caught.
    Probably so, but a well timed flying knee could put an end to the Tiger relatively quickly. Also, superman punch would probably throw of the Tiger, because there is no way that another Tiger can emulate that type of attack during sparing sessions.
    discuss thanx
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,362Free
    edited May 2012
    inb4 caveman comes in the thread claiming humans survival instinct would kick in and a human would win

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,820Free
    edited May 2012
    Pessimist_Pete;2664075 said:
    Humans versus animals? It could very well happen in 50 or 100 or 500 years as society continues to evolve.

So, what if a fighter trained in MMA fought against the King of the Jungle, a/k/a the Siberian Tiger?

The tiger would obviously have to be de-clawed so it couldn't stick its nails into the fighter's ribs and guts. I'd say that it would also make sense to sand down the tiger's teeth so the tiger would not be able to crunch into the fighter's bone, but still sharp enough to grind the bone (if you've ever been bit by a tiger, then you understand the difference).

Who would win?

I guess I should add that I'm not talking about a death match. The fight would be three, five-minute rounds, just like UFC.

imageimage
    ^^^ LoL

Too good
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    edited May 2012
    i_run_this;2664143 said:
    inb4 caveman comes in the thread claiming humans survival instinct would kick in and a human would win
    not just any human. an mma human. they are programmed killers. tire flips and practicing gogo-plata technique change a man.
    discuss thanx
    edited May 2012
    Pessimist_Pete;2664129 said:
    Don't forget plyometrics

edited May 2012
    sobercuban;2664158 said:
    Don't forget plyometrics

i hope they start training the marines like this because my training consisted of making cups of tea, sandwiches and occasional shooting a fake gun at the sea

• StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,300Free
    edited May 2012
    What about Tiger vs Pole? Yeah too obvious who would win huh.
    edited May 2012
    StompGrind;2664169 said:
    not even a fair fight maaaaaan!!!!

edited May 2012
    fobar;2664168 said:
    i hope they start training the marines like this because my training consisted of making cups of tea, sandwiches and occasional shooting a fake gun at the sea
    Dude I'd be so ****ing good at that job. Did you have to make tea and sandwiches for all your military( co workers???) or just for yourself because that would be the deal breaker for me.
    edited May 2012
    fobar;2664168 said:

lmao

If the Marines ever want to get serious about developing killer instinct, they will implement this exercise into the program:

discuss thanx
    edited May 2012
    StompGrind;2664169 said:

edited May 2012
    Pessimist_Pete;2664183 said:
    lmao

If the Marines ever want to get serious about developing killer instinct, they will implement this exercise into the program:

lmfao!

one never knows when they may have to wield large ropes

• shinsplintshinsplint Posts: 58,742Banned Users
    edited May 2012
    i_run_this;2664143 said:
    & he gays the thread up.
    Proud Lyoto & Toquinho fanboy

Do not break rule No.1

WARNING: Drunken mods ban for quoting Tweets.
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,362Free
    edited May 2012
    shinsplint;2664189 said:
    & he gays the thread up.
    he got bant

wonder if it's a perma

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

edited May 2012
    thesoulpower;2664174 said:
    Dude I'd be so ****ing good at that job. Did you have to make tea and sandwiches for all your military( co workers???) or just for yourself because that would be the deal breaker for me.
    we all make our own! but they have to be uniform, absolutely NO CRUSTS! if one person has made it slightly wrong, or the tea is the wrong shade then we have to start all over again! the fear factor is intense