* UFC Predictions Tournament 6 * 32 Men Grand-Prix!

ultimatefightingchampultimatefightingchamp Posts: 27,350Free
edited December 2012 in UFC
Welcome to the first ever 32 men Predictions Tournament in forum history

Members contact each other via PM - or they start a thread in the Outside the UFC section - and take turns to pick who they think will win a matchup. If your opponent picks Jon Jones, you only earn a point if Chael Sonnen wins.

You don't need to start by picking the main event winner, but you have to give me predictions for every fight of the card.

The cards that will count in this game are numbered cards (UFC 152, UFC 153 etc.) and FOX cards - FX and Fuel cards do not count.

The first card of this tournament will be UFC on FOX: Johnson vs Dodson

If a card has an even number of fights (8, 10, 12) there is a need for a tie-breaker if both members finish with the same amount of points (6-6, 5-5 etc.)

The tie-breaker is the LAST fight picked by each pair of members, so there's a possibility for different tie-breakers within the same card.

The person who picks the first fight is the member with the most posts of the two so when there is an even numbered card, the person who picks second also picks last, so he may have the advantage of picking the winner of the tie-breaker fight

The brackets will be decided randomly

The tournament champion will be immortalized in the UFC Title History Thread

If you have doubts about the rules, please tell me and I will explain them better

Have fun

-

What happens if a fighter pulls out? (e.g. Sonnen pulls out)

If the fight is cancelled, a random tie-breaker will be decided because the card will have an even number of fights.

If a replacement for Sonnen is found (e.g. Machida) the picks stay the same, whoever had Jones stays with Jones, whoever had Sonnen backs Machida now.
Post edited by ultimatefightingchamp on

Comments