Wanderlei Silva believes Vitor Belfort can KO Michael Bisping in first two rounds

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
I have to agree with the Axe Murderer on this one. I don't think Bisping chin is that good, or his stand up is a great as everyone say's it is. Bisping has gotten rocked by just about everyone he has fought.

Silva, Akiyama, Rivera, Sonnen, Stann and even Miller with that horrible stand up of his in that fight.

Look what Belfort did to Akiyama who has a solid chin, Bisping has zero chance surviving the early rounds.

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Wanderlei-Silva-believes-Vitor-Belfort-can-KO-Michael-Bisping-in-first-two-rounds.html
Post edited by sparkart on

Comments

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

I have to agree with the Axe Murderer on this one. I don't think Bisping chin is that good, or his stand up is a great as everyone say's it is. Bisping has gotten rocked by just about everyone he has fought.

Silva, Akiyama, Rivera, Sonnen, Stann and even Miller with that horrible stand up of his in that fight.

Look what Belfort did to Akiyama who has a solid chin, Bisping has zero chance surviving the early rounds.

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Wanderlei-Silva-believes-Vitor-Belfort-can-KO-Michael-Bisping-in-first-two-rounds.html

you forgot Hamill :))
  • PenguPengu Posts: 4,130Free
    Yeah but Bisping has the better footwork and might be able to just avoid all of Vitors crazy furies. /:)
    If Vitor wins the MW division is screwed as they have no #1 contender.
    Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast all Night! All day!

Osu!

Pengu said:

Yeah but Bisping has the better footwork and might be able to just avoid all of Vitors crazy furies. /:)

like he avoided slow poke Hendo =))

Pengu said:

Yeah well not saying Bisping won't get caught, but most likely scenario Bisping can avoid most of Vitor's attacks.

Osu!

Pengu said:

Pengu said:

Yeah well not saying Bisping won't get caught, but most likely scenario Bisping can avoid most of Vitor's attacks.
    lets simply agree to disagree...Spits =)) laughing to much gut hurts
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
    Pengu said:

Pengu said:

How does Bisping have better footwork? He get's tag in almost all his recent fights, while Belfort has KO Franklin, Sexyama, and landed some good shots on Johnson

Pengu said:

Pengu said:

How does Bisping have better footwork? He get's tag in almost all his recent fights, while Belfort has KO Franklin, Sexyama, and landed some good shots on Johnson
    That could just be things like dropping his hands or no head movement.
    Yeah I have Vitor winning but to say that Bisping has no chance of UD'ing Vitor is absolute crazy talk.

Osu!

• Kang also rocked Bisping badly.
    Benson 1,2,3,4,5/1,3,4,5
    even Spits mother rocked him...probably explains the fine china chin...but spits is still easily top 15...props to spits ^:)^
  • I agree with Wandy. But I think Bisping could also take a decision. Vitor could definitely KO bisping though. That would be awesome
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,099Free
    I'd like to see Vitor best Bisping faster than he did Waderlei and with more strikes

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION

• Ozpride said:

I'd like to see Vitor best Bisping faster than he did Waderlei and with more strikes

Haha that would be great!

Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
  • HEAVYD2117HEAVYD2117 Posts: 138Registered Users
    He can knock Bisping out, but he has to catch him first. Vitor is a a counter puncher and Bisping does not commit to strikes when he attacks making it harder to counter. Bisping is going to take another 3 round UD by peck and retreat
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,089Premium
    Bisping will maul Vitor against the fence and on the ground, maybe Vitor can use his aggression in the early minutes to buck Mike off but moving a 200+lb man using raw explosive strength isn't something one can do for lengthy periods of time.

No doubt the blackzilians will have Vitor in tip top shape with an elaborate gameplan 8-|
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free

Wandy knows what's up. Belfort via KO 1st or 2nd
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson
  • fobarfobar Posts: 27,337Free
    So Bisping has only lost one fight by KO and his chin is suspect and is gonna get KO'd again

lmao you muppets are blinded by your hate for the man

• creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free
    Actually I kinda like the guy lol. Belfort is just a whole other kind of animal. He HAS the power to KO Bisping and you know it. It's just IF he will be able to connect properly. If he does, we'll talk chins after ;)
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson
  • Bezerker101Bezerker101 Posts: 1,603Free
    fobar said:

So Bisping has only lost one fight by KO and his chin is suspect and is gonna get KO'd again

• CyberSlayerCyberSlayer Posts: 3,377Registered Users
    Vitor has the power to KO anyone,it all depends on if he comes out aggressive..I was disappointed that he didn't even try to rush JBJs & if he fights like that against Bisping I see Bisping pulling off the win..
    When you were born,you cried and the world rejoiced.Live your life so that when you die,the world cries and you rejoice.White Elk.

BROCKSMASH a true legend of the UFC forums
  • mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free
    vitor is gonna SMASH bisping...
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
  • Bisping doesn't do well against opponents on TRT
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    fobar said:

you hear it all the time, Stann caught him flush and didn't put him down, yeah he went a bit elvis but a guy with a glass chin would of been right down.

Can Belfort ko/tko him? of course he can he has the power to knock anyone out it wouldn't mean Bisping has a bad chin.

fobar said:

you hear it all the time, Stann caught him flush and didn't put him down, yeah he went a bit elvis but a guy with a glass chin would of been right down.

Can Belfort ko/tko him? of course he can he has the power to knock anyone out it wouldn't mean Bisping has a bad chin.

Good post

Gabri1985 said:

fobar said:

Good post
    it just annoys me that once a guy gets knocked out that's it he has a bad chin You hear it all the time on here. The punch that Hendo landed would of knocked out a mule.

Gabri1985 said:

fobar said:

Good post
    it just annoys me that once a guy gets knocked out that's it he has a bad chin You hear it all the time on here. The punch that Hendo landed would of knocked out a mule.

Most fans are disrespectful knee jerk retards
  • britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free

LOL He has a bad chin, okay so could Silva, Akiyama, Rivera, Sonnen, Stann, Miller or even hamill finish him? I will answer that its NO, Hendo is the only man to stop Bisping and well Hendo has quite a record of knocking guys out, he punches as hard as a horse kicks and remember it was not a jab he caught Bisping with! Bisping wins this fight because he has superior conditioning and will basically tire Belfort out in the first before outpointing him on the feet and will throw in a few take downs as well..........Silva the BRIT is coming

"I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

Vitor is a junkie steroid abuser

LOL He has a bad chin, okay so could Silva, Akiyama, Rivera, Sonnen, Stann, Miller or even hamill finish him? I will answer that its NO, Hendo is the only man to stop Bisping and well Hendo has quite a record of knocking guys out, he punches as hard as a horse kicks and remember it was not a jab he caught Bisping with! Bisping wins this fight because he has superior conditioning and will basically tire Belfort out in the first before outpointing him on the feet and will throw in a few take downs as well..........Silva the BRIT is coming

Your forgetting Evans aswel.