The Champ takes his belt back to AKA.

cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
Check out a few pics of the baddest man on the planet showing off his belt back home at AKA......

http://www.sherdog.com/pictures/event/1/Pictures-The-Champ-and-His-Belt-48821

Get use to this guys/girls this guy will be the HW champ for years to come..........

jds.jpg
600 x 400 - 30K
Post edited by cruz2990 on
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigbet record: 50 - 4

Comments

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    Awesome pics, Cain was a beat in his last 2 fights. Hopefully JDS makes a huge rebound like Cain did so we get the most epic HW trilogy in MMA history
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • RodrigoRuaRodrigoRua Posts: 2,422Free
    I agree. Cain will be the HW champion for a while, and you hearing from a JDS fan !!!

I LOL on ppl thinking Reem would beat Cain. Reem might be more powerful but Cain will do what he did to JDS, simple as that.

In a rematch with JDS, Cain will do the same thing he did on UFC 155 the only difference is that JDS will get less tired, thats all.

Cain, Jones, Anderson, GSP and Bendo are going to be champions for a long time.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    I can see Bendo losing soon.
    Believe in Beard
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free

Awesome pics, Cain was a beat in his last 2 fights. Hopefully JDS makes a huge rebound like Cain did so we get the most epic HW trilogy in MMA history

I agree hopefully the 3rd fight we get a WAR......

B-)
    jds.jpg
    600 x 400 - 30K
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

I agree. Cain will be the HW champion for a while, and you hearing from a JDS fan !!!

I LOL on ppl thinking Reem would beat Cain. Reem might be more powerful but Cain will do what he did to JDS, simple as that.

In a rematch with JDS, Cain will do the same thing he did on UFC 155 the only difference is that JDS will get less tired, thats all.

Cain, Jones, Anderson, GSP and Bendo are going to be champions for a long time.

That is very possible.... B-)
    jds.jpg
    600 x 400 - 30K

EdGOAT_ said:

Are you related to GSP_allover_Silvasnuts....... B-)
    jds.jpg
    600 x 400 - 30K

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,841Free
    I'm honestly not interested in a 3rd
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Well at least not rite away....I think it should be a little bit down the road maybe 2 years.....

B-)
    jds.jpg
    600 x 400 - 30K

cruz2990 said:

WarWest said:

Well at least not rite away....I think it should be a little bit down the road maybe 2 years.....

B-)
    I don't think it needs to be that long

Just don't want no instant rematch BS

I think he can have it if he gets 2 wins
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    More like JDS through the fight to make the UFC HW division decent. If JDS won, who would he fight... roid monkey overeem, bigfoot can silva... There's no one. Cain is ok, but JDS obviously through that fight, or had a completely torn acl. Period sons.
    Not to mention, Mexico has no good fighters in MMA, so having just one top 5 fighter is like the biggest thing to happen to Mexico in history, plus Marquez winning. Were just building Mexican confidence, till it's destroyed once again through there laughable inferiority as mma fighters lol hahahahahah.
    Cain got ktfo and got 1 win and got a rematch, JDS only needs 1 win to get it, if they dont give it to him, you know some ****'s rigged.
    edited January 2013

More like JDS through the fight to make the UFC HW division decent. If JDS won, who would he fight... roid monkey overeem, bigfoot can silva... There's no one. Cain is ok, but JDS obviously through that fight, or had a completely torn acl. Period sons.

lol everyone knows Cain is the only fighter alive that would be able to fight with a torn ACL (go watch their first fight). JDS was 100% healthy he just got beat down by a much better fighter deal with it.....

B-)
    jds.jpg
    600 x 400 - 30K
    Post edited by cruz2990 on

• SteelerNation43SteelerNation43 Posts: 12,682Free
    Its too bad Cormier or Cain aren't dicks....WE could of had another Jones/Rashad camp breakup.
    cruz2990 said:

lol everyone knows Cain is the only fighter alive that would be able to fight with a torn ACL (go watch their first fight). JDS was 100% healthy he just got beat down by a much better fighter deal with it.....

B-)
    So CRuz, JDS was lieing about his injury? He didn't take almost a year off? So basically mexicans are honest and brazilians are liars, that's exactly what you just implied. Racist clown man, seriously stop trolling dude, your an embarrasment to mexico man.

cruz2990 said:

B-)
    So CRuz, JDS was lieing about his injury? He didn't take almost a year off? So basically mexicans are honest and brazilians are liars, that's exactly what you just implied. Racist clown man, seriously stop trolling dude, your an embarrasment to mexico man.
    I am talking about the second fight.....
    jds.jpg
    600 x 400 - 30K

cruz2990 said:

EdGOAT_ said:

Are you related to GSP_allover_Silvasnuts....... B-)
    No, **** that guy........ B-)
    Believe in Beard
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    cruz2990 said:

B-)
    fail shamrock fought Tito with a torn acl and went a lot longer then 1 round.
    WarWest said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I've been excited for the 3rd fight since the 2nd round of the 2nd fight!
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on

cruz2990 said:

B-)
    You're a racist.
    Believe in Beard
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,400Free
    edited January 2013
    Cormier is eyeing that belt, he is bout to pull a Jones vs Rashad
    Post edited by carnages41 on
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • come_at_mecome_at_me Posts: 502Registered Users

Cormier is eyeing that belt, he is bout to pull a Jones vs Rashad

both fighters have said that they will not fight each other but that would be a sick fight.
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,848Free

They should make teammates fight each other when it's the best matchup.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    Well we need to see REEM first and even then ,i doubt any HW can hold the belt for very long unless they are fed cans like Nelson and Mir and the Nog's,so many cans at HW.

I know REEM is certainly capable of beating Cain but at the same time ,REEM has tons of holes in his game,he can be beat as well.IMO Cains strat would be to take REEM into round 2/3/4,he tires badly then Cain can grapple him to the ground and pummel him.
    Reem has a chance round 1-2,Cain wins 3/4/5.
    JDS is a poor champion because he has no skills,he is way too one diminesional,he wants to simply stand there and get a KO ,each and every time.Fights liek Big Country and Mir guys that are super slow and have poor cardio are not factors in determining his skill level.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

WarWest said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I've been excited for the 3rd fight since the 2nd round of the 2nd fight!
    I just mean right now I'm not
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    Cain will reign at least until JDS climbs his way back to the top. Then, it's a toss up. If Cain beats JDS in the 3rd fight, he is HW GOAT easily.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • FroZeNFroZeN Posts: 4,762Free
    That's the closest that Jon Fitch will ever get to a UFC title.
    OFFICIAL UFC FORUM BLACKBELT
    FroZeN said:

That's the closest that Jon Fitch will ever get to a UFC title.

Lmao

Nice
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine