Bisping loses respect for Belfort

britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
Michael Bisping: "What made me lose respect for Vitor was that, after cursing me behind my back he sent me a text message saying that he didn't mean it and still wrote LOL and smiley faces in the text. At least admit what you said regarding me, you're a grown man. We're not friends, we're not boyfriends from school, so stick your text messages up your ****."

My man Bisping is ready for WAR!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by sparkart on
"I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

Vitor is a junkie steroid abuser

Comments

• mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free
    bisping will get SMASHED
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
  • britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free
    mmafan73 said:

bisping will get SMASHED

But did you not believe that Sonnen was gonna beat Silva????
    I am prepared to bet someone If Belfort beats Bisping then I will quit this forum, however if Bisping wins whoever took the bet would have to leave the forum. Anyone confident enough in their dismissal of Bisping
    "I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

mmafan73 said:

bisping will get SMASHED

I am prepared to bet someone If Belfort beats Bisping then I will quit this forum, however if Bisping wins whoever took the bet would have to leave the forum. Anyone confident enough in their dismissal of Bisping
    your a nobody....no one will take that bet...

oh and BISPING WILL GET BUTTRAPED....it will be GLORIOUS

Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
  • BirdhoundBirdhound Posts: 301Free
    edited January 2013
    Post edited by Birdhound on
    mmafan73 said:

mmafan73 said:

bisping will get SMASHED

You feel that strongly about the fight that you can say Bisping will get buttraped but still not got the bottle to take the bet, I may be a nobody on this forum though I doubt you are a somebody in any walk of life but if you feel so strongly against Bispings chances take the bet and get rid of me

• HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    Meh Bisping and Belfort are both playing the hype game right now. But I suppose I'm one of those people that does not get excited by the talk. :(
    Hellequin said:

Meh Bisping and Belfort are both playing the hype game right now. But I suppose I'm one of those people that does not get excited by the talk. :(

Too right, Talking means nothing when that cage shuts, especially when you are talking about experienced fighters! I can see how someone could be put off his game by trash talk at the start of his career but an experienced fighter should shrug it off

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    Hellequin said:

I'm the same way...except for when Chael hyped the second fight with Silva. That def hyped it for me.

In most circumstances, Bisping just comes across as a tool and reminds us why it was so awesome to see Hendo get the KTFO
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,185Free
    edited January 2013
    Chael's talk did not interest me in the first fight, but in the second fight I was excited because of how he fought the first time.

It was his performance that impressed me. :>

And that performance in the first fight is what made the trash talk interesting in the second fight. And then he ruined all of that with the #lolspinningbackfist.

:P
    Post edited by Hellequin on
    Sisti said:

Hellequin said:

I'm the same way...except for when Chael hyped the second fight with Silva. That def hyped it for me.

In most circumstances, Bisping just comes across as a tool and reminds us why it was so awesome to see Hendo get the KTFO
    TUF1 said:

Bisping really just mad cause Vitor is moving to metro.

Bisping is acting no different to how he always acts, Michael fights with his heart the same as most brits do, We still have trouble remembering its just a sport

edited January 2013
    Post edited by Sisti on
    TUF1 whats wrong with you son has your wife just left you are you a little depreesed is that why you feel the need to chase me around the forum criticizing my posts??? We have different opinions on most things move on as its getting to the stages of stalking

oops, they caught us TUF1...british ranger now knows that TUF1 is my alt

mmafan73 said:

mmafan73 said:

bisping will get SMASHED

You feel that strongly about the fight that you can say Bisping will get buttraped but still not got the bottle to take the bet, I may be a nobody on this forum though I doubt you are a somebody in any walk of life but if you feel so strongly against Bispings chances take the bet and get rid of me
    i would rather have you around to lol at you with pics of bisping ko faces lol.....

oh no you say i have no life, original lol

Sisti said:

oops, they caught us TUF1...british ranger now knows that TUF1 is my alt

Nope I respect your comments Sisti, I dont think I have disagreed with anything you have said of late

• BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free
    It's ok british ranger, I get the same with oz prick I mean pride! Keeps following my posts like. Delusional 2 year old! Bisping will beat vitor, ok not silva but I'd like to think so, but everytime they say he'll Lose he wins! It's a joke! Haters will always be haters! Bisping will knee vitor in the head the. Tko him! You'll see, you'll all see!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Saw this yesterday. It's cool to look a little behind the scenes.
    Believe in Beard
    Bobmyster said:

It's ok british ranger, I get the same with oz prick I mean pride! Keeps following my posts like. Delusional 2 year old! Bisping will beat vitor, ok not silva but I'd like to think so, but everytime they say he'll Lose he wins! It's a joke! Haters will always be haters! Bisping will knee vitor in the head the. Tko him! You'll see, you'll all see!

Okay the OZ bit explained a lot, I have yet to meet anyone from Australia that talks sense, I reckon he thinks he is the forum bully cos he has a few thousand posts, Maybe if he had kept his wife he would has less posts

mmafan73 said:

mmafan73 said:

mmafan73 said:

bisping will get SMASHED

i would rather have you around to lol at you with pics of bisping ko faces lol.....

oh no you say i have no life, original lol

Well keep showing your pictures. Oh wait you have 1 picture dont you? 27 professional fights and only one stoppage loss remember? I never said you had no life bruv and that IS fact

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    People like to say that Bisping sucks cause they hate him. Truth is, he's a boss. Only 4 losses and only one was decisive and it was against an MMA GOAT.
    Believe in Beard
    1 of those losses being against Hall of famer Wanderlei Silva in a fight that could have went any way, Another being against former LHW champion Rashad Evans in a fight that many think Bisping won, The third being against the number 1 contender at middleweight at the time Chael Sonnen again many gave Bisping the fight....... I best mention the Hendo loss in which he was knocked out

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,407Free
    edited January 2013
    Classic time for some MMA Math!

Anderson Silva>Dan Henderson>Michael Bisping

:D

No but seriously there is no way Bisping can hang with Silva. Your sig is funny.

I don't even think Bisping is going to beat Vitor but we will see.
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

PoloRidah said:

Classic time for some MMA Math!

Anderson Silva>Dan Henderson>Michael Bisping

:D

No but seriously there is no way Bisping can hang with Silva. Your sig is funny.

I don't even think Bisping is going to beat Vitor but we will see.

That math is wrong that would be like 2+2 amounting to five, One the Silva Hendo fight finished on the ground and the Hendo vs Bisping finished on the feet, Bisping will beat Vitor then Silva and its not cos I am British its because it is Bispings time he has worked hard for his shot at the gold

The Glorious

The "Close" Fight(LOLOLOLOOL)

we will see a repeat of the glorious day once more....

TUF1 said:

TUF1 whats wrong with you son has your wife just left you are you a little depreesed is that why you feel the need to chase me around the forum criticizing my posts??? We have different opinions on most things move on as its getting to the stages of stalking

what. the. ****???????

i think you need to reread this thread my man

i said i will be rooting for Bisping and jokingly said he hates Belfort because he's moving to metro. I honestly don't ever remember seeing any of your posts before this thread. cool story though

This is the 3rd thread that you have made remarks about my posts in the last hour bruv, If you think you only made the Belfort moving to metro on this thread you really need to read again

mmafan73 said:

The Glorious

The "Close" Fight(LOLOLOLOOL)

we will see a repeat of the glorious day once more....

WOW You really are anti Bisping aint ya, what is wrong you jealous of him?? The wandy fight was a close fight did you watch it?? if not you really should or check fight metric if you want

In round one, Silva outlanded Bisping 11-7, but Bisping racked up more effective strikes 5-2 and put Silva on his back three times.

Round two is the most contensious round of the fight. Silva outlanded Bisping again 18-14, and they both landed seven effective strikes. Bisping, however, mixed 11 of his 14 strikes to the head, while Silva chose to attack the body and legs. Bisping finished two more takedowns in the round, but the Brazilian had one of his own and a near submission guillotine to close the round.

Surprisingly, Bisping may have been at his most effective striking in round three. He matched Silva strike-for-strike (his 17 to Silva's 18) and held the advantage in effective strikes 15-8. Unfortunately for the Brit, Silva gets credit for the most effective strike of the fight when he flattened Bisping Bald Bull style in the fight's final seconds. FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES CLOSE FIGHT DO YOU EVEN WATCH MMA

In round one, Silva outlanded Bisping 11-7, but Bisping racked up more effective strikes 5-2 and put Silva on his back three times.

Round two is the most contensious round of the fight. Silva outlanded Bisping again 18-14, and they both landed seven effective strikes. Bisping, however, mixed 11 of his 14 strikes to the head, while Silva chose to attack the body and legs. Bisping finished two more takedowns in the round, but the Brazilian had one of his own and a near submission guillotine to close the round.

Surprisingly, Bisping may have been at his most effective striking in round three. He matched Silva strike-for-strike (his 17 to Silva's 18) and held the advantage in effective strikes 15-8. Unfortunately for the Brit, Silva gets credit for the most effective strike of the fight when he flattened Bisping Bald Bull style in the fight's final seconds. FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES CLOSE FIGHT DO YOU EVEN WATCH MMA

bisping was almost finished in every round, wandy won.... strikes and Takedowns mean jack **** when theres nothing done with it. Wandy almost finished him every round.it wasnt very close.... umad or something? why speak in caps?

mmafan73 said:

bisping was almost finished in every round, wandy won.... strikes and Takedowns mean jack **** when theres nothing done with it. Wandy almost finished him every round.it wasnt very close.... umad or something? why speak in caps?
    Its official your lack of knowledge has bored me, I am truly bored reading your posts now you are blatantly anti Bisping and cant say anything good about a guy that is putting his all into every training session and every fight! Talk bulls!!t about him all you want but he is living your dream, he gets to step into that UFC cage and take on the best guys out there. Remember that next time you feel superior enough to tell the world how crap he is or how bad his chin is! Seriously mate I am laughing at you right now

• TinychatBtarrdzTinychatBtarrdz Posts: 451Free
    2013 is the year that Bisping will become the unanimous MMA GOAT. He is going to knock Vitor out cold next weekend then Silva in April. War Bisping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    text