Are their any fan expos or autograph signings Feb 1 or 2nd for UFC 156?

rcarriellorcarriello Posts: 1Free
I'm heading Vegas for UFC 156 and was hoping to catch some type of fan autograph signing events. Does anyone have some ideas what is going on the 1st and 2nd or suggestion of things to do? Thanks for the input.

Comments

• dabonniedabonnie Posts: 14Ultimate
    Las Vegas Fight Shop has signings

Friday February 1st
    12-2pm: Fear The Fighter Presents DAN HARDY
    1-3pm: Celebrate the launch of the Xtreme Couture Cologne with UFC Hall Of Famer RANDY COUTURE. Meet n Greet + free gift with cologne purchase.*
    6-8pm: Meet UFC Octagon Girl ARIANNY CELESTE. VIP line with poster purchase.

Saturday February 2nd
    12pm-2pm: Affliction Presents UFC Heavyweight Champion CAIN VELASQUEZ.
    2pm-4pm: Torque Presents WEC Champion and UFC star URIJAH FABER. VIP line with Torque purchase.

Sunday February 3rd
    12-2pm Fear The Fighter Presents FRANKIE EDGAR. Meet the UFC Champ Frankie Edgar the day after he fights for the UFC Featherweight Championship!
    1-3pm Jaco Presents RASHAD EVANS & ALISTAIR OVEREEM.
    Meet the former LHW Champ Evans, and Strikeforce HW Champ Overeem the day after he fights at UFC 156!

Spinning at all signings will be Las Vegas Super DJ, DJ Dezie (@faveladydj) #beatsbyDezie
    All signings are FREE and open to the public

• Golf6TDIGolf6TDI Posts: 3Free
    is there anything in NYC? i'm from germany and i will be on vacations in NYC next week. would love to see something related with the UFC. A Shop or meetings... anything
  • InfiniteCykosisInfiniteCykosis Posts: 1Ultimate
    Golf6TDI said:

is there anything in NYC? i'm from germany and i will be on vacations in NYC next week. would love to see something related with the UFC. A Shop or meetings... anything

Why would there been anything UFC related in NYC during an event taking place in Vegas?

Common sense....