Alright who wants a piece. Sig Bet. Vitor beats Spitts

OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,087Free
I will take three sig bets with you dillusional fanboys, that Vitor will defeat Spittsping. Any takers?

My conditions.

1. You must be worthy and not just a retarded troll (I have one from fight club who is the latter) if I deem you unworthy you may cry about it but I will not budge.

2. 1000 minimum posts. Atleast a 2010 or older.

3. Sig stays up until the end of the next Spitts fight AFTER Vitor kills him.

4. Losers sig may contain a pic or gif should the winner decide to add one.

That's it! Come at me you whiney Poms and Spittball swallowing lowlife s!

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION

Comments

• JonBonesJonesFanJonBonesJonesFan Posts: 13,363Free
    lmao! I'm in if I'm worthy. I don't like spitts but I think he wins.
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • OzprideOzpride Posts: 4,087Free

lmao! I'm in if I'm worthy. I don't like spitts but I think he wins.

Asolutely! tbh I'd rather be humiliating those I don't like... and I generally respect your posts.. but I guess the second worse thing to a Spitts fanboy is a JBJ fanboy ;) You're on mate! Congrats on taking the first spot!

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    I will decline :)
    The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.

LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,846Free
    im praying vitor comes out like he did against silva and starts swinging bombs at bisping, bisping will panic like he did vs wandy
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,315Free
    edited January 2013

lol if the britishranger of whatever his name is comes in I'll withdraw

That's who needs to take this bet. If he's worthy.

I think he said he was willing to do an account bet on the fight, so I don't see why he would pass this up.

Where you at BritishRanger!
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

I did say I'll take three seperate losers on so there's room for the two Poms if they're willing to back up their trolling

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,069Premium
    I don't qualify I'm a 12er now :( :((
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free

lol if the britishranger of whatever his name is comes in I'll withdraw

Oh I was in last week bruv, Gonna be good to have the Aussie telling the world how he turned gay at the site of Michael Bisping, Some call it love at first site I call it lust!! I guess I am the one who is not worthy hehehe I am a Brit son not an Aussie WAR BISPING..............AND THE NEWWWWWW!!!!!!!

"I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

Vitor is a junkie steroid abuser
    edited January 2013
    Ozpride said:

I did say I'll take three seperate losers on so there's room for the two Poms if they're willing to back up their trolling

To Ozpride supporting Bisping is "trolling" well oz supporting Soti is just down right stupid, Your just gutted we have a relevant fighter worth talking about and you aint

Post edited by britishranger on
    "I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,315Free

Ozpride said:

To Ozpride supporting Bisping is "trolling" well oz supporting is just down right stupid, Your just gutted we have a relevant fighter worth talking about and you aint

Does anyone else have a hard time trying to comprehend what britishranger is trying to say?
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

Ozpride said:

To Ozpride supporting Bisping is "trolling" well oz supporting is just down right stupid, Your just gutted we have a relevant fighter worth talking about and you aint

You shut your mouth Kyle Noke will be the ww goat in no time
    ^ I agree.

• I don't qualify I'm a 12er now :( :((

How did you post 15k times in 1 year?

Ozpride said:

LAMO No no no they do have the destroyer the wrecking machine Soti HAHAHAHA

PoloRidah said:

Ozpride said:

Does anyone else have a hard time trying to comprehend what britishranger is trying to say?
    lol had to edit it

Ozpride said:

Ww goat Noke stole his chin years ago and he was still able to make a 7 fight win streak in the ufc which is better then any Brit has done so far!

(Although Bisping will have a longer streak by the time he retires, but so will Noke)
    ^ I agree.

Ozpride said:

Ww goat Noke stole his chin years ago and he was still able to make a 7 fight win streak in the ufc which is better then any Brit has done so far!

(Although Bisping will have a longer streak by the time he retires, but so will Noke)

He may have got more straight wins than any Brit but he also got knocked out by one of our lesser lights, Are we talking about the same Kyle Noke???

Yep, Noke the ww who fought to a draw with Lombard at 185 (wiki says so)
    ^ I agree.

Yep, Noke the ww who fought to a draw with Lombard at 185 (wiki says so)</blockquote

I dont rate Lombard as highly as some of the others on here do and remember Boetsch beat Lombard but lots dont take anything away from the fight so one fight does not define you, Aussies are that desperate for a top notch fighter that they tell the world James Te Huna is an Aussie when really he is a kiwi, Let Noke fight our very own John Hathaway at 170 and John will finish him, Aussies make very good soldiers but very bad mma fighters

edited January 2013
    Listen, ANZmmAC says the kiwis are as much Australian as they want to be. Besides most of the kiwis who got their training to be fighters got it from oz. Lombard too.

Anyway, nobody really took mma seriously as a viable career path in oz until the ufc came down in 2010, all our athletes go into football, and the fighters go into boxing. That's changing though.
    Post edited by the_enigma on
    ^ I agree.

Makes no difference cos even the NZ guys are irrelevant in terms of UFC top 10, Even Hector Lombard who is supposedly a "bad man" the next to challenge Anderson blah blah blah, He has ONE name on his record of THIRTY SEVEN fights and its Gegard Mousasi and he lost to Gegard!! It would make no difference and I would not even think of Aussies in mma terms but for their desperate need to put down all British fighters, Their vitiorol against Michael bisping is shocking considering he would walk through their very best

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    Ozpride said:

I will take three sig bets with you dillusional fanboys, that Vitor will defeat Spittsping. Any takers?

My conditions.

1. You must be worthy and not just a retarded troll (I have one from fight club who is the latter) if I deem you unworthy you may cry about it but I will not budge.

2. 1000 minimum posts. Atleast a 2010 or older.

3. Sig stays up until the end of the next Spitts fight AFTER Vitor kills him.

4. Losers sig may contain a pic or gif should the winner decide to add one.

That's it! Come at me you whiney Poms and Spittball swallowing lowlife s!

only a fool would sig bet u... =))

Mate for you I'm willing to make an exception. you want in?

Makes no difference cos even the NZ guys are irrelevant in terms of UFC top 10, Even Hector Lombard who is supposedly a "bad man" the next to challenge Anderson blah blah blah, He has ONE name on his record of THIRTY SEVEN fights and its Gegard Mousasi and he lost to Gegard!! It would make no difference and I would not even think of Aussies in mma terms but for their desperate need to put down all British fighters, Their vitiorol against Michael bisping is shocking considering he would walk through their very best

Please stop flooding my thread with your Tard dribble. You are number two. You are also the second victim in my 3 on 1 sig challenge. I'm willing to go to four if Bob could stfu for a minute and answer the challenge

edited January 2013
    Ozpride said:

Sure, vitor's to old to keep up with the Bisping
    Post edited by the_enigma on
    ^ I agree.

Ozpride said:

Sure, vitor's to old to keep up with the Bisping

we shall see my friend

• BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free
    Just seen this OZ and I actually upset you didn't just didn't just count me in anyway as you know I just wouldn't say no! I'm in, and I'm going to love the gif your going to encounter for a few months!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

And that's not the gif for when you lose! It'll be soooo much better!
    Good luck pal, you'll need it!

And make sure you are watching it live as I will be gloating big time my Aussie friend! Oh it's on like donkey kong!

Ozpride said:

Please stop flooding my thread with your Tard dribble. You are number two. You are also the second victim in my 3 on 1 sig challenge. I'm willing to go to four if Bob could stfu for a minute and answer the challenge
    HAHAHA Your sig is gonna resemble a banksy work of art

:-c :-c ~:>