Bisping on Belfort's hypocrisy as a Christian

MMALivesHereMMALivesHere Posts: 80Free
Michael Bisping (23-4) thinks his UFC on FX 7 opponent Vitor Belfort (21-10) is a hypocrite. The two top-10 middleweights clash this weekend in Sao Paulo. There's more at stake for Bisping, but "The Count" has probably given Belfort some extra motivation with his latest verbal flurry. He told MMA Junkie Belfort was going to get his **** kicked, regardless of his testosterone levels.

"I'm getting a lot of people rooting for me and not Vitor, surprisingly. With that said, I'm still expecting them to boo me on Saturday night. But a lot of people are saying to me, '**** Vitor! Kill that ****!' Seriously, I've got it on video of them chanting it at the mall yesterday. But yeah, I'm still expecting to get booed, of course ... I'll be honest - I'm very disappointed. I could be a little controversial here, but for someone who talks about honor and respect and **** Jesus and the Bible and all that, he's been busted for steroids in the past, he's dodging questions about TRT and obviously he sounds like he's on it. Otherwise he'd just be answering the question. That's disappointing. That said, I'm focused on what I'm going to do. It's going to be a tough fight, but he could be on **** rocket fuel for all I care. Saturday night he's in for an ****-kicking."

From www.mmaliveshere.com

Comments