11/8

20 Jan 02:00 UK
6/4
Thiago Tavares v Khabib Nurmagomedov
8/15

20 Jan 03:00 UK
10/11
Vitor Belfort v Michael Bisping
"I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

Vitor is a junkie steroid abuser

Comments

• britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free
    Both Vitor and Mike are 10/11
    A terrible betting event with so many "sure things" I will be having £1000 straight on Mike and a £200 double on Bisping and Dolloway, Any other bettors on here
    "I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,557Free
    edited January 2013
    Yeah the only thing that sucks worse then this card is trying to bet on it. Not overly confident in Bisping or Vitor so im gonna pass on this one.
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

Yeah the only thing that sucks worse then this card is trying to bet on it. Not overly confident in Bisping or Vitor so im gonna pass on this one.

I remember the day when you could get decent bets on mma fights but that ship sailed a good while ago, I think Bisping at 10/11 is a fantastic bet though

I remember the day when you could get decent bets on mma fights but that ship sailed a good while ago, I think Bisping at 10/11 is a fantastic bet though

Oddswise yeah but Vitor looked decent against Jones and looks strong as hell in the interviews ive seen. Kind of a toss up for me.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

I dont think he will have the lung power to deal with Bisping

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,819Free
    edited January 2013
    vitor can go 5 rounds especially in a match with no grappling
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

I think Bisping will hold him against the cage and make it as gruelling as possible, every opponent Bisping has faced has talked about him being very strong and his grappling is better than most give him credit for! I reckon Vitor goes back to his stool at the end of round 2 gassed

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    bisping/vitor is about as much of a tossup as i've ever seen
  • thesoulpowerthesoulpower Posts: 4,476Free
    I already bet on rothwell and belfort I think they both have a very decent chance of winning.

I already bet on rothwell and belfort I think they both have a very decent chance of winning.

As do their opponents. Therein lies the challenge.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"