Classic Bisping

britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free
tonight we heard some crackers from our boy Bisping, could this be the best

"He's up for it. That's perfect, he bored the sh*t out of me [during the press conference] but he showed some personality at the end, dropped the Jesus act and f***ing got real for a second," Bisping said.

"Do I have to bring my mouthpiece [to the weigh-ins]? Can he control himself? Is roid-rage going to kick in? Is TRT an issue? Are his levels elevated? I think so.

"Have his testicles shrunk? I think so. Does he have a penis? He is a penis. But just because he is a penis, it doesn't mean he has a penis!"
643893_428063287248616_325929076_n.jpg
450 x 408 - 23K
"I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

Vitor is a junkie steroid abuser
Tagged:

Comments

• Rakenshi1243Rakenshi1243 Posts: 2,465Free
    I hope he gets his goddamn head knocked off. Please Belfort make it happen, and make sure to aim for the back of the head too.
    "Vendur: Jones isn't taking Bader down. ROFL."

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    i want Bisping to win for the same reason 99% of the forum wants chael to win a fight
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free

I hope he gets his goddamn head knocked off. Please Belfort make it happen, and make sure to aim for the back of the head too.

It aint gonna happen so you best get an early night, we dont want an angry roidfan raging through the streets at 6am cos his boy belfort got smashed
    "I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,436Free
    Lmao good stuff. This is really a pick em fight I'm saying Bisping takes a UD picking him apart in the later rounds, if he gets caught with a classic Vitor flurry this forum will not let us Bisping fans forget it anytime soon.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • prodigy9prodigy9 Posts: 1,646Free
    I really don't have a clue who will win this fight.
    Vitor has better/quicker/harder stand up than guys who have dropped,hurt & knocked out Bisping.
    But Bisping WILL land the majority of shots landed... It's whether or to he makes the final bell that decides if he wins or loses this fight...

I can't wait for this one... It's a 'don't blink' fight that's for sure.
    JDS,Hunt.

Teixeira, Shogun, Nedkov,Manuwa.

Lombard, Bisping, Belfort.

Hathaway, Semtex,

Sass, Khabib 'The Eagle,

Barboza, Barao.

Cro Cop-Penn-Liddell

• MilesGunnMilesGunn Posts: 3,633Registered Users
    The first comment was good. The second was bad. But the third one was just pathetic.
  • Dark_HorseDark_Horse Posts: 2,035Free
    Top quality banter. I actually lol'd.
    Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the Devil.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    edited January 2013
    stann has poor technique but vitor has good teqnique to go with his striking and quite possibly the msot technical striker bisping has faced, not only that but he has the power to ko bisping but i highly doubt bisping can ko vitor.

bisping is certainly the better striker but he has no power, the only way i see bisping winning is a boring condit vs diaz gameplan.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• TinychatBtarrdzTinychatBtarrdz Posts: 451Free
    Bisping isn't a runner! Vitor won't be able to deal with his pressure in this fight. I hope he like eating short uppercuts with his back against the cage all night.
    text
    The thing about the Bisping has no power comments is absurd, he has 18 stoppages in his 27 fights and 14 of them were by tko or ko! The way he throws strikes means he does not throw power shots more half power so he can throw many, but 14 finishes by tko/ko out of 27 is more than 50% which is a decent return for "pillow fists"! he was also only the 2nd person to finish Miller with strikes first being trigg

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    edited January 2013

i want Bisping to win for the same reason 99% of the forum wants chael to win a fight

Everyone wants Bisping to win so they can see him lose to the GOAT in embarrassing fashion.

Bisping has no fans, every Bisping "fan" on this forum only shows their love for him with trolls threads and posts. Sad but true for Bisping, I haven't seen 1 legitimate thread for him.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on

Everyone wants Bisping to win so they can see him lose to the GOAT in embarrassing fashion.

Bisping has no fans, every Bisping "fan" on this forum only shows their love for him with trolls threads and posts. Sad but true for Bisping, I haven't seen 1 legitimate thread for him.
    The thing is you say we post "Troll threads and posts" because you do not believe Bisping to be the fighter that we as fans believe him to be, So if I post that I think he stops Vitor and goes on to beat Anderson you will say that is trolling whereas its my genuine belief, You have your opinion so does every other person on this forum, I have trained mma and jits and I have watched mma religously before it was even called mma so my opinion is not formed by the fact that Bisping is English

prodigy9 said:

I really don't have a clue who will win this fight.
    Vitor has better/quicker/harder stand up than guys who have dropped,hurt & knocked out Bisping.
    But Bisping WILL land the majority of shots landed... It's whether or to he makes the final bell that decides if he wins or loses this fight...

I can't wait for this one... It's a 'don't blink' fight that's for sure.

The thing is Vitor does not hit anywhere as hard as Hendo and neither does any other MW, Bisping has been hurt and rocked in other fights but always recovered, Belfort has to land with the big one which is kinda a lottery and I dont fancy his odds! Bisping makes the bell but Belfort doesnt 4th round ttko to the count

edited January 2013
    bisping has been rocked in the majority of his fights and it honestly wouldnt suprise me if vitor can hit as hard as hendo
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free

The thing is you say we post "Troll threads and posts" because you do not believe Bisping to be the fighter that we as fans believe him to be, So if I post that I think he stops Vitor and goes on to beat Anderson you will say that is trolling whereas its my genuine belief, You have your opinion so does every other person on this forum, I have trained mma and jits and I have watched mma religously before it was even called mma so my opinion is not formed by the fact that Bisping is English

But you have a thread about Vitor's retirement... that is trolling.
    well someone made a thread about penns retirement before he lost to rory :(
    "Believe in the beard"

• MagergetMagerget Posts: 461Free

Couldn't care less 'bout threads for Bisping. He is great, he will beat Vitor up, and he will face Silva in 2013...
    classic bisping.. getting kod :)
    "Believe in the beard"

• GoldenAfroGoldenAfro Posts: 4,657Free

Because Chael is the GOAT?

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
  • Rakenshi1243Rakenshi1243 Posts: 2,465Free

It aint gonna happen so you best get an early night, we dont want an angry roidfan raging through the streets at 6am cos his boy belfort got smashed
    Lol.
    "Vendur: Jones isn't taking Bader down. ROFL."

• chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    LOL your boy choked again LMAO
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • MilesGunnMilesGunn Posts: 3,633Registered Users
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,314Free
    MilesGunn said:

Yup, classic Bisping.

pretty much...every time his head gets too big it gets brought down 10 times worse