Best Strike Ben Threw Was That Brazil Tap

BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
I kid...its a shame Ben didn't look better...I expected a war but Gabe looked the better in everyway

I would like to see the ref stopping fights more when guys try the "fake tap"

It's good see Gabe winning again...he's a top 15 guy now
Sig record
40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>

Comments

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,364Free
    Gonzaga impressed me tonight he learned to go back to his strengths in BJJ now he's mixing it up glad his kickboxer faze is over.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Yah me too...soon as he landed his first two right st8s I got worried that he would stop using his bjj too
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free
    Agreed on all counts. Going back to his BJJ roots was the best thing Gonzaga could've done and I'm glad he got a second chance in the UFC (and proved himself with two finish wins, nonetheless).

Still, I like Big Ben and Gonzaga both, so while it was nice to see one win, it sucked to see the other lose. I wonder who Gonzaga will fight next.