Why is UFC Japan 2013 on Fuel?

Madvillain8Madvillain8 Posts: 887Free
I think that's a horrible decision they could have easily made Japan 2013 a high selling pay per view by putting Machida vs. Henderaon as the main event and not the co-main event for the Rousey fight. Look at it like this: Machida the fighter of Japanese descent bringing Karate to its homeland, and then there's Henderson who has history with PRIDE. THAT'S $$$$! Who agrees with me!? Someone should pitch this idea to Dana.

Comments

• IndiglowIndiglow Posts: 3,227Free
    machida is brazilian not japanese

fail
    Rua/Lesnar will be the first two champs to lose their belts

Leading the Dunham bandwagon. All aboard!

Carwin exposed the horrible stand up game of Lesnar, as pr
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,565Elite
    I'm so sick of fuel. I can't get anything other than Comcast in my area and they don't carry fuel. I hadn't missed at event in years until the UFC started putting events on fuel.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• Madvillain8Madvillain8 Posts: 887Free
    I have Comcast also it's a real pain missing some excellent fights.
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    Fuel is the new place for International events

7 - UK
    8 - Japan
    9 - Sweden

(not to mention Sweden, UK, and China last year)
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    TUF1 said:

UFC is going hard on Fuel events. Trying to get people to order the channel because Fuel 8 is Fox worthy imo

yeah that's very true, it's a pretty stacked card, could easily be on a FOX card you'd think, but these days the FOX cards just get bigger and bigger, the UFC are finally getting it right I think in terms of what types of fights they put on which cards
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • Madvillain8Madvillain8 Posts: 887Free
    Indiglow said:

machida is brazilian not japanese

fail

That's not a very nice thing to say

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,549Free
    Man thats some B S. The fact that they would put fights on a channel thats not available in some places is ridiculous in the first place.

I watch every PPV at my friends or order it myself if I have to, and never miss the Fox cards either.

Fuel pisses me off so much because I hate feeling like im out of the loop when I miss a card.

Patster im with you on UFC coming back to Boston. I wanted to go last time and see Frankie/BJ but my friends cheaped out like h0ebags.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• come_at_mecome_at_me Posts: 502Registered Users
    edited January 2013
    Hayden512 said:

I'm so sick of fuel. I can't get anything other than Comcast in my area and they don't carry fuel. I hadn't missed at event in years until the UFC started putting events on fuel.

I agree so I just changed over to direct tv today so I will not be missing any more cards. i had just watchED a little of fuel TV a few weeks ago at a bar and it seems like they re-air alot of fights on Fuel so I am excited to finally get it.
    Post edited by come_at_me on