My thoughts on UFC on FX 7: Belfort vs Bisping...

ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,603Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
Only gonna do certain fights here...

Edson Barboza vs Lucas Martins:

Holy ****, Barboza was like lightning with every strike, this dude has got some insane speed in his striking, the 1st solid body kick that landed, I didn't know if he switched or did it straight from the lead leg, I suppose that's what I get for blinking. This dude is going back to the top. He showed some excellent Jiu Jitsu in getting the submission victory.

Diego Nunes vs Nik Lentz:

"And the winner via Bitchnanimous decision... Nik Lentz!" That was boring as **** and I hope they feed him To Bermudez next after whoever he's fighting. Then Nik will see what a decent wrestler can do by kicking his ****. Nunes is a boss, should really work his cardio though.

Ronny Markes vs Andrew Craig:

Was ****.

Godofredo Castro vs Milton Vieira:

Castro has some style with that hair. Milton looked like a pedophile. Castro is P4P.

Thiago Tavares vs Khabib Nurmagomedov:

Kebab still doesn't even seem that great, Varner next maybe?

Gabriel Gonzaga vs Ben Rothwell:

Rothwell is **** and was too scared to do anything, Gonzaga is slowly regaining boss status with his BJJ, WAR GONZAGA!!!

Daniel Sarafian vs C.**** Dollaway:

Sarafian is pretty sick, constant strikes, needs to ditch the **** kick attempts, but he's got some lethal hands. Will be good to see him again, Dollaway barely even won 1 round, the decision was absolutely disgusting. Sarafian should have socked him in the jaw after the decision and start a post fight brawl.

Vitor Belfort vs Michael Bisping:

I was calling Belfort to win by TKO, but not by a damn head kick. Bisping needs to rethink his life. And Belfort should really try and get a win at LHW before calling out the LHW champion, not beat a MW, then call out the LHW champion. Sonnen is gonna be taking shots at him big time now for the **** Belfort said. Should be funny.

If you don't wanna read, then **** off with your **** "Tl/dr" comments. Most of you have been bitching that I haven't contributed properly to the forum, so here's my start up again.

Discuss... Ignore... Don't really care, thanx.
Post edited by Shuberling on
Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

Comments

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    Barboza showing good BJJ? Do you mean Yuri?
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,603Free
    Jbrahams said:

Barboza showing good BJJ? Do you mean Yuri?

No I mean Barboza, he showed excellent BJJ skills and got the submission... By strikes :)

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,266Free
    yoo bisping...

J/k actually like him, but had to do this

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    Dollaway definitely won.

He was EXTREMELY close to finishing the fight in the second round, and he definitely had more control in the 3rd round. You're just seduced by Sarafian's hype.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
    Ameriman said:

Dollaway definitely won.

He was EXTREMELY close to finishing the fight in the second round, and he definitely had more control in the 3rd round. You're just seduced by Sarafian's hype.

I'll tell you the honest truth, I had no idea who the hell Sarafian was until the fight itself, all I heard was he was on TUF, that's it. He won the 1st definately. He controlled the entire 2nd round until the last 30 seconds, Dollaway didn't do enough in 30 seconds to steal around he was definately losing. Was a bad decision.

• AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    Sarafian was outpointing CB in a not very lopsided round, but Dollaway very nearly KOed Sarafian. That was HUGE. CB' damage in that last 30 seconds was more significant than anything Sarafian did in that whole round.

I hate the Brazilian crowd, btw.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • PolymerasePolymerase Posts: 1,230Registered Users
    Na I gave it to CB 29-28 myself was clear to me
  • mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free
    if you look closely, hes making almost the same face as the hendo fight
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,489Free
    Normally I would agree that controling most of the round but losing the last 30 should not.lose you the round

This time i disagree....dan did control the round but he did little with it...c.b had most damage done with that near finish...and round 3 was close but c.b had it due to the TDs...sure Dan reversed most of them but so did c.b reversed on Dan
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,061Premium
    I agree sarafian was robbed. if you watch rd 2, Sarafian was hurt bad but he was taking the shots and not getting worse, he was able to avoid taking the strikes hard until the bell, if it hadn't been so close to the end of the round he'd probably have actually tried moving but knew he was fine in a few seconds... he used the bell to escape for sure, but it's not like the bell saved him... the end of rd 3 he landed a brutal knee and nearly ko'd Clarence, the end of the fight had CB sprawled out on his back with Sarafian trying to get at him, where is everyone talking about Sarafian stealing that round?!?

It's one of those things that only happens in the round by round 10 point must system. It's way too inaccurate in a 3 round fight. If it were 10 point must judged every minute with more 10-10's and 10-8's it'd be much better overall.

Sarafian won 10 minutes of that fight, give or take a minute, and they both badly hurt each other, but Sarafian scored a knockdown in rd 1 as well so overall he did more damage.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • Dark_HorseDark_Horse Posts: 2,035Free
    tl; dr
    Happy in his folly, the fool embraces the Devil.
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free

Only gonna do certain fights here...

Edson Barboza vs Lucas Martins:

Holy ****, Barboza was like lightning with every strike, this dude has got some insane speed in his striking, the 1st solid body kick that landed, I didn't know if he switched or did it straight from the lead leg, I suppose that's what I get for blinking. This dude is going back to the top. He showed some excellent Jiu Jitsu in getting the submission victory.

Diego Nunes vs Nik Lentz:

"And the winner via Bitchnanimous decision... Nik Lentz!" That was boring as **** and I hope they feed him To Bermudez next after whoever he's fighting. Then Nik will see what a decent wrestler can do by kicking his ****. Nunes is a boss, should really work his cardio though.

Ronny Markes vs Andrew Craig:

Was ****.

Godofredo Castro vs Milton Vieira:

Castro has some style with that hair. Milton looked like a pedophile. Castro is P4P.

Thiago Tavares vs Khabib Nurmagomedov:

Kebab still doesn't even seem that great, Varner next maybe?

Gabriel Gonzaga vs Ben Rothwell:

Rothwell is **** and was too scared to do anything, Gonzaga is slowly regaining boss status with his BJJ, WAR GONZAGA!!!

Daniel Sarafian vs C.**** Dollaway:

Sarafian is pretty sick, constant strikes, needs to ditch the **** kick attempts, but he's got some lethal hands. Will be good to see him again, Dollaway barely even won 1 round, the decision was absolutely disgusting. Sarafian should have socked him in the jaw after the decision and start a post fight brawl.

Vitor Belfort vs Michael Bisping:

I was calling Belfort to win by TKO, but not by a damn head kick. Bisping needs to rethink his life. And Belfort should really try and get a win at LHW before calling out the LHW champion, not beat a MW, then call out the LHW champion. Sonnen is gonna be taking shots at him big time now for the **** Belfort said. Should be funny.

If you don't wanna read, then **** off with your **** "Tl/dr" comments. Most of you have been bitching that I haven't contributed properly to the forum, so here's my start up again.

Discuss... Ignore... Don't really care, thanx.

a+

should be on bleacher report

• Me_Against_The_WorldMe_Against_The_World Posts: 7,885Registered Users
    The overrating of Edson Barboza's striking is born again! Wonder who will be the next guy to knock him out and shut up the fanboys? Maybe Khabib that'd be fun.

The overrating of Edson Barboza's striking is born again! Wonder who will be the next guy to knock him out and shut up the fanboys? Maybe Khabib that'd be fun.

Or Varner in a rematch, lmao! He looked so much smaller than usual.