Surprised Their Aren't More Threads on This Match Up

TUF1_TUF1_ Posts: 1,443Free

Can't think of a fight with more implications right now with Rampage looking to sign somewhere else and Teixeira projected to become one of Dana's future meal tickets. Glover is basically a protege of Liddell as well so Chuck and Dana would obviously like to get that one back.

Comments

• SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    like the new sig

and yes, this one has huge implications...rampage wins and it's a huge loss to UFC having a monopoly on MMA...rampage loses and it's a huge boost for the UFC
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,607Free
    That staredown pic is funny.

Its like two guys were just walking along and bumped into eachother, THEN IT WAS ON !!! b-(

And you can inflate that to 11% because as much as Rampage has been a bum lately, I think this fight suits his brawling style and Glover hasnt exactly wowed me yet because he's yet to beat anyone really tough IMO.

Dare I say im rooting for Rampage in this one?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    no threads because no questions on who wins fight, time for canpage to retire
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

not many interesting matchups left for rampage in the UFC unless he rethinks his training regime and gets himself where he needs to be mentaly.
    "Believe in the beard"

but i just dont see him winning against glover
    "Believe in the beard"

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,062Premium
    This will be a fight. There will be minimal stalling or avoiding the fight. They both are gonna go for each other's throats until only one is left standing. IDK who wins. It will be a great fight.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • come_at_mecome_at_me Posts: 502Registered Users
    probably because canpage will be KO'd within the first 30 seconds of the fight.
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    edited January 2013
    Why is WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPAGE even fighting anymore. He's clearly to 1 dimensional to make an impact and cries about everything to boot.
    Post edited by JimmyYO on

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• wesleywells1wesleywells1 TexasPosts: 7,322Free
    I like Glover, but I hope Rampage wins in devastating fashion so he can sign with Bellator and KTFO Queen Mo. It would probably even be for the title since it looks like they set up the LHW tourney bracket to give Mo an easy title shot.
    WAR Wand, Hendo, Couture, Fedor, Lytle, Cro Cop, Frye, Sakuraba, Bas, Kharitonov, Barnett, Minowaman, Belfort, Sonnen, Zombie, Franklin, Thomson, Swanson, Wineland, Texeira, Belcher, Miller brothers, Cerrone, Palhares, Arlovski, Ludwig, Yamamoto, Barry, Hendricks, Benavidez, Munoz, Stephens, Jacare, Sanchez, Big Nog, Hunt, Maia, Brown, Lawler, Buentello, Zingano!!!

• come_at_mecome_at_me Posts: 502Registered Users

I like Glover, but I hope Rampage wins in devastating fashion so he can sign with Bellator and KTFO Queen Mo. It would probably even be for the title since it looks like they set up the LHW tourney bracket to give Mo an easy title shot.

lol King Mo would kill Canpage.