Anyone else pumped for TUF tomorrow?

OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,534Free
I think its going to be a great season. Finally got some top notch coaches (Roy Nelson was a bit of a joke and dont even get me started on Page/Shad).

JBJ obviously knows a lot about fighting and can share his experiences of facing some of the best in the world, if he's not too busy being a Dbag. Chael of course is a world class grappler and for some weird reason I actually think he will make a great coach, if he's not flapping his gums the whole time.

Im actually really looking forward to this season, whereas before I would tune in just to get my MMA fix. The trash talk from Sonnen should be legendary, and I hear theres quite a brutal KO this year, so at the very least we'll have that to entertain us.

So who else will be tuning in?
!!! WAR KELGOAT
!!! WAR MAIA
!!! WAR CORMIER
!!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
1. GSP
2. Ryan LaFlare
3. Other people"
I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

Comments

• I am pumped however I got tickets to my hockey team's home opener so TUF takes the back seat tomorrow
    RHCP | Childish Gambino
  • bigdw35bigdw35 Chi-TownPosts: 2,795Moderator, Ultimate
    looking forward to this as well.

"ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR...IS FEAR ITSELF"

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    **** yeah, I am!
    Believe in Beard
  • NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
    I'm really curious to find out who's the guy everyone is afraid of.
    Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,534Free
    Hmmm this is one of the seasons where im actually interested in the baloney side of the show. Page Shad trashtalk was weak but Sonnen is P4P.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• bigdw35bigdw35 Chi-TownPosts: 2,795Moderator, Ultimate
    I think Sonnen will get so far under JBJ skin its going to be intense.

"ONLY THING WE HAVE TO FEAR...IS FEAR ITSELF"

• johnwhitejohnwhite seaford new yorkPosts: 155Ultimate
    have never missed an episode of tuf ever this is going to be the best tuf ever the talent pool of fighters is amazing. chael sonnen is an amazing coach and will show that in this season . i really dont see chael trash talking this season much at all. i think he will be way to focused on making champions out of his team
    What weight class is it?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• johnwhitejohnwhite seaford new yorkPosts: 155Ultimate
    Awesome maybe this mysterious killer on the show can come out of nowhere and dethrone Andy.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free

Awesome maybe this mysterious killer on the show can come out of nowhere and dethrone Andy.

They're just hyping it.

This whole season just reeks of desperation by the UFC, they're tottaly grasping at straws with TUF, this is their last chance to get some big ratings in so they're pulling out all the stops.

I bet the guy is good... by TUF standards, you'll see.

• JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    edited January 2013
    They said it was going to air after Justified. I guess just the premier is going air before it.
    Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,532Elite
    I'm so pissed. I have class now from 5pm to 10pm every Tuesday now. I can always record it and watch it later but it sucks sitting in class knowing I could be watching it right then. Plus Face Off, the makeup show on sci fi, is on Tuesdays as well. I **** up.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Hayden512 said:

I'm so pissed. I have class now from 5pm to 10pm every Tuesday now. I can always record it and watch it later but it sucks sitting in class knowing I could be watching it right then. Plus Face Off, the makeup show on sci fi, is on Tuesdays as well. I **** up.

Dude Faceoff is my joint. You paint a pretty bad picture of it by calling it "the make up show" haha but I guess that's exactly what it is....

Oh and Mr Caveman no Debbie Downer action here. [-X We're all pumped! And this mystery guy is Superman and Chael and JBJ will get into a trash talk rap battle. And no one will turn out to be a whiny girl on the show, well I guess you need ONE of those just for diversity.

LET ME BANG BRO!
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

TUF1 said:

It's Philipe Nover
    You better be kidding but your facts are usually solid so now im confused. Wasnt he already on a season?
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

edited January 2013

Hayden512 said:

Dude Faceoff is my joint. You paint a pretty bad picture of it by calling it "the make up show" haha but I guess that's exactly what it is....
    Lol I didn't think much people would really care for me to explain it to much. It's one of my favorite shows for sure. I've watched every season. My uncle is a special effects makeup artist for some pretty big name movies and he always hooks me up on Halloween.

I wish he would try out for the show but he's too much of a perfectionist I think. The three day limit would be rough.

Post edited by Hayden512 on
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Hayden512 said:

Hayden512 said:

Lol I didn't think much people would really care for me to explain it to much. It's one of my favorite shows for sure. I've watched every season. My uncle is a special effects makeup artist for some pretty big name movies and he always hooks me up on Halloween.

I wish he would try out for the show but he's too much of a perfectionist I think. The three day limit would be rough.

I started with season 2 and thought it was awesome. The cast this year seems to be a good mix of personalities and legit skill.

Was happy about the pink haired chick winning last year because I thought she deserved it. Roy got screwed out of the finals though. I thought he was better than the twin.

I was hoping the dope redhead from season 2 came back for season 3 but she didn't 8-X
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,328Free

They're just hyping it.

This whole season just reeks of desperation by the UFC, they're tottaly grasping at straws with TUF, this is their last chance to get some big ratings in so they're pulling out all the stops.

I bet the guy is good... by TUF standards, you'll see.
    I think this is probably right I'm looking forward to seeing this guy but it's more than likely hype. A house full of pro fighters all "scared" of him seems a bit to much to believe i guess we will see tho.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    ****, I close at work tomorrow. God dammit!
    Believe in Beard
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free
    The killer is Al-Turk.
    This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
    Im just ready for weeks and weeks of Chael saying something hilarious and JBJ's feeble comebacks falling flat.

!!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• MetatronBJJMetatronBJJ Posts: 1,243Free
    I am. My boy Timmy "The South Jersey Strangler" Williams is going to bust some heads open :D
    I don't want to knock him out. I want to hurt him. If I knock him down, I'll stand back, give him a chance to breathe. It's his heart I want. - Smokin Joe Frazier

I started with season 2 and thought it was awesome. The cast this year seems to be a good mix of personalities and legit skill.

Was happy about the pink haired chick winning last year because I thought she deserved it. Roy got screwed out of the finals though. I thought he was better than the twin.

I was hoping the dope redhead from season 2 came back for season 3 but she didn't 8-X

I actually really liked the blonde haired chick throughout the season but I think she dropped the ball in the finale. Roy got screwed. Also the pink haired chick was awesome but it felt weird with her winning the show after being eliminated halfway through the show. Then again if I remember right I disagreed with them booting her at the time.

• Very pumped. Excited to see the beast Dana is talking about. And the KO that he said was one of the worst he's ever seen.

Also James Te Huna's prospect Dylan Andrews in on the show.

And Collin Hart is from where I live. So I'm interested to see how he does
    Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Joachim Hansen
    HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
    LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
    MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
    WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
    LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
    FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
    BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
    WBW - Cat Zingano
    FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
    2 1/2 Hours until Chael's verbal smackdown commences.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"

• CyberSlayerCyberSlayer Posts: 3,377Registered Users
    I am,got less than 10 minutes to go..
    When you were born,you cried and the world rejoiced.Live your life so that when you die,the world cries and you rejoice.White Elk.

BROCKSMASH a true legend of the UFC forums
    Awesome 1st fight. Thought Lebens guy was gonna kill him.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"