Condit: Rory’s trying to figure out who he is

MMALivesHereMMALivesHere Posts: 80Free
Carlos Condit (28-6) thinks Rory MacDonald's (14-1) borderline creepy shtick is genuine. Fresh from his loss to UFC welterweight king Georges St Pierre (23-2), "The Natural Born Killer" reflected on the March 16 clash with "The Canadian Pyscho." Condit told MMA Fighting he planned to use the 23-year-old's seething emotions against him.

On MacDonald's unique brand of trash talk
"He's his own guy, he's trying to figure out who he is. I think we all go through that ... I felt that vibe being around him over the past couple of years too. I think it's pretty legit man, I think he's genuine."

On MacDonald vs Penn and the upcoming rematch
He looked really good. His stand-up's come a long way, he's kinda developed a lot of new weapons ... I think (he looked) more versatile. He had more tools in his toolbelt ... I had a feeling he was going to (call me out), I know that his loss to me wasn't sitting well with him and, you know, I was excited man. Like I said, it's a great fight, we're going to put on a hell of an entertaining fight ... I gotta be better than I was in the last fight. He's coming into the fight with a lot of emotion, a lot of anger and I really feel like I'm going to be able to use that to my advantage."

From www.mmaliveshere.com
Tagged:

Comments