Pedro Nobre released from hospital with neck brace after Alcantara illegal strikes

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
I was one of those that though this guy was faking it which was sad because he wasn't doing bad at all, but it seems Alcantara really did hurt him with something.

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Pedro-Nobre-released-from-hospital-with-neck-brace-after-Alcantara-illegal-strikes.html
Tagged:

Comments

• TinychatBtarrdzTinychatBtarrdz Posts: 451Free
    He just took his acting all the way to the end. If you were in his situation would you tough it out to the neck brace or come clean before that?
    text
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free

He just took his acting all the way to the end. If you were in his situation would you tough it out to the neck brace or come clean before that?

Idk if doctors played along with his game. They must have seen something in his x-rays or something to put that on
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,532Elite
    He's a puss. Hope he doesn't fight again in the UFC.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    He's a ****.
    Believe in Beard
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    Dude, you people are stupid. You idiots have such a strong confirmation bias that actual proof of this guy's injury only makes you more sure that he's lying...

I'm one of the people who really thought he was faking it, but you don't get a neckbrace without needing one...

I'll say it again, **** the Brazilian crowd.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • TinychatBtarrdzTinychatBtarrdz Posts: 451Free
    I have been in the hospital and received a neck brace when there were no findings on X-rays or CT scans. Cervicalgia is very easy to fake.
    text
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,534Free
    Didnt see the fight live but from that little replay in the article it looked as though Alcantara was arcing his punches to the side of the head. Either way it didnt look overly brutal by any means.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT

• JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,414Free
    Doctors cannot tell how much pain you are in, unless you tell them. They can see broken bones in an xray, but not small muscle tears. So as long as he pretends to not be able to move his neck and claim he is in pain, the doctor would give him a precautionary neck brace, and some pain meds. Usually Ibprophen. The GF ( nurse) has spoken.
    Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!
  • dumbkidsthesedaysdumbkidsthesedays Posts: 1,088Free
    joethegiggolo is correct.

it is not hard to say ouch it hurts and receive cautionary treatment.

if anything it was when the ref kneed him in the head while pushing alcantara off lol
  • britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free
    He will never fight in the UFC again unless Dana wants to give Alcantara the chance to pulverise him, Alcantara had a hard training camp then a weight cut, done all the presser and interviews just to have his opponent fake injury, You go to the hospital and tell them you have whiplash and they will give you a neck brace its easy
    "I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

Vitor is a junkie steroid abuser
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,068Free
    edited January 2013

Doctors cannot tell how much pain you are in, unless you tell them. They can see broken bones in an xray, but not small muscle tears. So as long as he pretends to not be able to move his neck and claim he is in pain, the doctor would give him a precautionary neck brace, and some pain meds. Usually Ibprophen. The GF ( nurse) has spoken.

You're right. I apologize for my angry comments. I remember having a **** day when I made those remarks.
    Post edited by Ameriman on
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    Ameriman said:

Dude, you people are stupid. You idiots have such a strong confirmation bias that actual proof of this guy's injury only makes you more sure that he's lying...

I'm one of the people who really thought he was faking it, but you don't get a neckbrace without needing one...

I'll say it again, **** the Brazilian crowd.

hey idiot its not hard to get one...
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,647Free
    He faked it because he was getting whooped

/Thread
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,414Free
    Ameriman said:

You're right. I apologize for my angry comments. I remember having a **** day when I make those remarks.
    No worries man. I wasn't offended at all. It was just your opinion. So no need to apologize.
    Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!