!!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,625Free
    TUF1 said:

YESSSSS

**** YOU FUUUUELLLLL

hmm i'm not sure this is a good thing man, just sounds like they're renaming fuel and putting all the content on FX on the new Fuel TV channel
    As long as I can get the new channel on comcast I don't care.

I want Fuel burnt to the ground.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• maxpower2012maxpower2012 Posts: 14Premium
    I like how they have Fuel set up at the moment. They air a ton of UFC programming, so for an extra 7 bucks a month on my cable bill its not bad at all. The motorcross and Torc stuff doesn't interest me as much, but really isn't on that much of the day/evening. I'm interested to see what they do this summer, and the deeper they get into this contract with FOX i assume more and more events will be rebroadcast on the new channel.
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    mad gay yo
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • JDS_over_REEMJDS_over_REEM <This.Posts: 3,285Free

mad gay yo

this is most likely bad not good. Fox Sports Chanel 2 will most likely be less accessible than Fuel.

If this means we have to pay for a channel to watch free events I will just download them.

**** *** Zuffa and Fox.

This^

thank you @Tiger_Champion for the JoR tags.
  • Hayden512Hayden512 Posts: 2,583Elite
    If I can't get the channel I'll be pissed. There's no possible way for me to get fuel atm and it drives me nuts.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

• Mambo123Mambo123 Posts: 313Free
    Sounds like a moneymaking ploy by the evil corporate fox regime machine
    Hayden512 said:

If I can't get the channel I'll be pissed. There's no possible way for me to get fuel atm and it drives me nuts.

Thats why im taking this as good news. Theres no way they would merge the Fox Fights and Fuel Fights onto one channel and make it unavailable to some of us. I would gladly pay a reasonable monthly price to see all the nonPPV events as well as replays of previous cards.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

edited January 2013

Thats why im taking this as good news. Theres no way they would merge the Fox Fights and Fuel Fights onto one channel and make it unavailable to some of us. I would gladly pay a reasonable monthly price to see all the nonPPV events as well as replays of previous cards.

Yes there is a way they would make this merge in order to charge us to see all the free cards. Most people that have had Spike all these years have FX, the same can't be said for Fuel.

I never had to pay extra for Spike or Versus to watch TV cards and I'm not about to now. F that.

There are too many PPV's as it is every year, we deserve those free cards.

Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
    This^

• JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,783Ultimate
    So what will the events be called? Will there just be Fuel (or whatever its new name is) cards and nothing to replace FX cards? (I find Fuel cards better than FX ones anyway)
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
    edited January 2013
    Jbrahams said:

So what will the events be called? Will there just be Fuel (or whatever its new name is) cards and nothing to replace FX cards? (I find Fuel cards better than FX ones anyway)

Who knows man, this is a God damned mess though. Zuffa and Fox need to get their **** together.

Crap like this is the reason I didn't purchase that Fuel TV package.

Post edited by JDS_over_REEM on
    This^

• classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,848Free

I like how they have Fuel set up at the moment. They air a ton of UFC programming, so for an extra 7 bucks a month on my cable bill its not bad at all. The motorcross and Torc stuff doesn't interest me as much, but really isn't on that much of the day/evening. I'm interested to see what they do this summer, and the deeper they get into this contract with FOX i assume more and more events will be rebroadcast on the new channel.

Fuel is part of the standard DirecTV package, and their UFC coverage is the best I've seen. UFC Tonight, UFC Ultimate Insider, UFC from All Angles, which are basically UFC talk shows, plus Pride and UFC shows of old fights, plus the live Fuel fight cards. They cover the UFC better then Spike did.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • rodrodMMA92rodrodMMA92 TexasPosts: 4,027Free
    I won't pay for FUEL and I definitely won't pay for an extra channel to watch UFC events etc.

21-16 SIG . . . . . 2-1 AV

Rua . . . . . . Penn . . . . . . Maia . . . . . .Van Soest . . . . . . Rousey . . . . . . . JDS . . . . . . Silva

imageimageimageTVSRouseyimageShogun

Yes there is a way they would make this merge in order to charge us to see all the free cards. Most people that have had Spike all these years have FX, the same can't be said for Fuel.

I never had to pay extra for Spike or Versus to watch TV cards and I'm not about to now. F that.

There are too many PPV's as it is every year, we deserve those free cards.

Well I would rather pay a small monthly fee for a great channel that has all the "free" events and all those UFC shows that I never get to see, than miss out on a fight like Diamond vs Swanson, which is going to be on mad gay yo Fuel TV.

Color me double pissed if they just port the FX fights over to Fuel, rename it, and I still cant get the channel on comcast. I dont think they're going to do that though. It'll be a completely new channel, and God willing, available everywhere.

Definitely sucks that the casual MMA fan wont be able to check out free fights anymore. Isn't Dana striving to continually grow the sport. Dont see how cutting out the free cards will do that, but personally ill be satisfied with not having to miss another high profile fight like Le vs Franklin.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

TUF1 said:

I'm sure Dana will clear all this up in the next couple days. Won't say anymore till then but if they're just combining the FX and Fuel programming on the new renamed Fuel channel which it sounds from the article it's a huge mistake. It sounds like instead of fixing the problem their just pressuring more people to add the channel or switch providers which isn't right.

Not to mention alienating the casual fans they were trying to gain by putting the free cards on FOX in the first place.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    It won't make a difference for uk viewers as we have all the events on Espn, so we don't really have free events as there all on a subscription channel.

Well I would rather pay a small monthly fee for a great channel that has all the "free" events and all those UFC shows that I never get to see, than miss out on a fight like Diamond vs Swanson, which is going to be on mad gay yo Fuel TV.

Color me double pissed if they just port the FX fights over to Fuel, rename it, and I still cant get the channel on comcast. I dont think they're going to do that though. It'll be a completely new channel, and God willing, available everywhere.

Definitely sucks that the casual MMA fan wont be able to check out free fights anymore. Isn't Dana striving to continually grow the sport. Dont see how cutting out the free cards will do that, but personally ill be satisfied with not having to miss another high profile fight like Le vs Franklin.

You don't think Zuffa and Fox would do that? They are the ones that said NO FIGHTS ON FUEL TV then a month later advertise a card on Fuel TV. I don't believe a word until I see it with these guys.

This^

In the beginning Fuel TV was supposed to be for weigh ins and preview shows.
    This^

edited January 2013

A

You don't think Zuffa and Fox would do that? They are the ones that said NO FIGHTS ON FUEL TV then a month later advertise a card on Fuel TV. I don't believe a word until I see it with these guys.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised if it did happen, but it doesnt make sense to me to consolidate all the "free" cards onto one channel that A LOT of people dont have access to. They would be hurting themselves wouldn't they?

My guess is they've looked at how many people don't have Fuel and have finally decided to do something about it by offering a channel that all cable providers can carry *HOPEFULLY*
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people

TUF1 said:

A

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised if it did happen, but it doesnt make sense to me to consolidate all the"ree" cards onto one channel that A LOT of people dont have access to. They would be hurting themselves wouldn't they?

My guess is they've looked at how many people don't have Fuel and have finally decided to do something about it by offering a channel that all cable providers can carry *HOPEFULLY*

It just doesn't make sense to me to banish the FX cards to a channel with limited accessibility.
    this is what i was thinking too but i also think Dana is stubborn and arrogant enough to put it all on the new Fuel channel and people will switch to get it. Hope i'm wrong though.
    Why you gotta go and quote my dumb looking post before I have a chance to edit man? Haha

But whats Dana get out of it? Limited accessibility means limited sales right? Unless he has a deal with a certain cable provider
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people