Glover Teixeira will TKO Rampage.

wanderlei4everwanderlei4ever Posts: 453Free
Calling it here first, anyone willing to sigbet me for this bout. Rampage has got nothing on Glover his stand up(boxing) is rubbish throwing hooks doesn't make you a boxer, he never jabs, doesn't work his way in. Glover can also take page down and submit or tko him. Mark my words this will happen. If you disagree sigbet me for this fight. Also page doesn't have near the motivation and determination of Glover.
Nick Diaz

Nate Diaz

Anthony SHOWTIME Pettis
Big Nog

Shogun

John Lineker

Ian Mcall

JDS

Mark Hunt

Fabio Maldonado

Comments

• TahuneTahune Posts: 1,875Free
    I wouldn't count Jackson out,
    People have all but given up on him. If ( and this is a big if) Glover decides to stand in the pocket trading blows and we get a glimmer of "rampage" shining through- Glover could quite easily get put on his backside ala Silva.
    Grover- Future LHW champ!
  • MilesGunnMilesGunn Posts: 3,633Registered Users
  • This fight all depends on what type of Rampage shows up, if a motivated Rampage shows up we will have a great fight on our hands.
  • I think teixeira is a little over hyped and I don't think he will run through rampage if anything in teixeira last fight Maldonado rocked him. Also rampage is going to go out in a bang in is 'last' fight. I'd take a sig bet but I'm new and you probley wouldn't want to lose a little rep when teixeira is tko'd
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • creep_bbcreep_bb Posts: 121Free
    Seeing that it's Rampage's last fight, he should be motivated enough to go all out, kill or be killed. I hope at least. Texeira is good but I don't think he'll just stay and fight "the phonebooth" with Rampage, after Maldonado almost KO'd him. Chuck would teach him better :P I hope Rampage wins but I just have a strange feeling about this fight... I had the exact same thing when Bader fought Tito...
    JDS Reem Machida Hendo Bones Shogun Rampage Wandy Spider Leben Hardy Rory Daley Diaz bros. Pettis Lauzon J.Miller Pearson Frankie Siver Cub Faber Barao Dodson
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,365Free
    Lol no way Rampage gets TKO'd. I have Page by KO or Glover UD.

War Rampage!!!!!!
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • V3djV3dj Posts: 15Free
    its a pity its not the old rampage or id havew had him to win but i dont think his heart is in it hes handing over the batton in this fight for sure Glover will win .... As most peeps have said since it was announced or did i read that here first :s
    Fact Silva GOAT end of....
    https://soundcloud.com/#v3dj
  • YerboYerbo Posts: 2,515Free

This fight all depends on what type of Rampage shows up, if a motivated Rampage shows up we will have a great fight on our hands.

Ain't gonna happen. He hasn't been motivated for years, why would he start now?
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,820Free
    edited January 2013
    rampage has been constantly letting the fans down, this time will be different he will be motivated.... looses badly, this time will be different.... looses badly... ah screw it hes done.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,265Free
    PunchBag said:

rampage has been constantly letting the fans down, this time will be different he will be motivated.... looses badly, this time will be different.... looses badly... ah screw it hes done.

I can see Glover taking Rampage down.

Hendricks 1,2,3,4

I will definitely bump this thread if Rampage wins lol.
    Bet Record- 76-43

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    the catch line "calling it here first" nice troll attempt bro.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,955Free
    Glover can't finish Rampage without taking it to the ground. Also, it's in Rampage's best interest to win this fight in order to get another decent contract somewhere, so I believe he'll be in shape. An in shape Rampage is bad news for Glover.
  • AnsemAnsem Posts: 3,836Free
    skullbone said:

Glover can't finish Rampage without taking it to the ground. Also, it's in Rampage's best interest to win this fight in order to get another decent contract somewhere, so I believe he'll be in shape. An in shape Rampage is bad news for Glover.

Rampage was in shape, for the Machida, Jones, and Rashad fight even though he didnt win either of them.

| Machida - JDS - Penn - Belfort - Nurmagomedov - Texiera |

“I make my own odds. I make my own atmosphere.” - Vitor Belfort

"Sixty G's babyyy! haha yeah!" - Conor Mcgregoat

• skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,955Free
    He beat Machida. It's on the books. Argue with those people about it. He certainly didn't get knocked out in any of those fights either so I doubt Glover is going to it done without utilizing the blanket technique.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Ansem said:

skullbone said:

Rampage was in shape, for the Machida, Jones, and Rashad fight even though he didnt win either of them.
    He beat Machida.
    Believe in Beard
  • JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,418Free
    After seeing Glover get jelly legged in his last fight. Rampage has a very good chance to Put Glover face first on the mat. Also I do not see Glover wrestling Page to the ground.
    Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!
  • Oh_NoOh_No Posts: 114Free
    I see it playing out like the Bader fight, they stand for the first round and not much happens, and then Glover takes Page down and wins a boring decision, sure Rampage is a bum but he isn't going to get (T)KO'd.
  • wanderlei4everwanderlei4ever Posts: 453Free
    Glover got tagged with a wonderful lefthook by an amazing boxer in Maldonado, rampage doesn't have near the boxing of Glover to leap in and tag glover, Glover will keep rampage on the backfoot where rampage won't know how to fight off the backdoor, leap in and such.
    Nick Diaz

Nate Diaz

Anthony SHOWTIME Pettis
    Big Nog

Shogun

John Lineker

Ian Mcall

JDS

Mark Hunt

Fabio Maldonado
  • juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,949Free
    Fabio Maldonado is an amazing boxer? He went 22-0 against a bunch of cans in pro boxing. 18 of them either have losing records or were in their debut fights. He has decent hands but is far from an amazing boxer.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• verJJverJJ Posts: 3,992Free
    PM me if you wanna bet

Rampage wins betch
    Wrist deep in your Grandma's cookie jar

Bet Record: 23-4, 1NC

Fabio Maldonado is an amazing boxer? He went 22-0 against a bunch of cans in pro boxing. 18 of them either have losing records or were in their debut fights. He has decent hands but is far from an amazing boxer.

He is for MMA, his mma boxing is amazing his hooks to the body are so technical and fluent.
    Nick Diaz

Nate Diaz

Anthony SHOWTIME Pettis
    Big Nog

Shogun

John Lineker

Ian Mcall

JDS

Mark Hunt

Fabio Maldonado
    edited January 2013

He is for MMA, his mma boxing is amazing his hooks to the body are so technical and fluent.

He does have good boxing but he was half dead when he clipped Glover he's got a lot of heart but Rampage has more power than even a fresh Maldonado if he lands he will hurt him for sure, the biggest question imo is can Rampage stop the TD. I could see Glover outstrike him if he tires him out on the ground first.
    Post edited by wanderleisilva101 on
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image
  • CyberSlayerCyberSlayer Posts: 3,377Registered Users
    Like one of the members above stated "depends on what Rampage shows up"..
    When you were born,you cried and the world rejoiced.Live your life so that when you die,the world cries and you rejoice.White Elk.

BROCKSMASH a true legend of the UFC forums
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,258Free
    lol at butthurt Wandy fan picking Rampage to lose

poor Wandy.... :((

Can't even beat Leben nowadays
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
    If you notice I'm an old member of the forum my name was along time ago, you should also notice that wanderlei isn't even in my sig, also i think he should retire after he get knocked out by Stann.
    Nick Diaz

Nate Diaz

Anthony SHOWTIME Pettis
    Big Nog

Shogun

John Lineker

Ian Mcall

JDS

Mark Hunt

Fabio Maldonado

If you notice I'm an old member of the forum my name was along time ago, you should also notice that wanderlei isn't even in my sig, also i think he should retire after he get knocked out by Stann.

So much for "4ever" then..
    Bet Record- 76-43

image image