Chael Sonnen on Lance Armstrong: "He threatened to sue me, I threatened to kick his ****."

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
Wow can't believe Lance try to sue Sonnen for troll comments. This guy a bigger scumbag than I though.

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Chael-Sonnen-on-Lance-Armstrong-He-threatened-to-sue-me,-I-threatened-to-kick-his-****.html
Tagged:

Comments

• PolymerasePolymerase Posts: 1,230Registered Users
    Hahahaha was always iffy when people would look up to Lance as a great athlete and role model, guy always seemed like a joke to me.
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free

Hahahaha was always iffy when people would look up to Lance as a great athlete and role model, guy always seemed like a joke to me.

I never look up to him, but i won't deny I did watch the tour de france because of him several times.
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    what Chael said was ridiculous, who the **** gives themself cancer?
    @chanman20 I'm not trolling, nobody dliberately goes out and gets testicular cancer, c'mon man
  • MetatronBJJMetatronBJJ Posts: 1,243Free
    jduk said:

Did you expect him to say something that made sense?

I don't want to knock him out. I want to hurt him. If I knock him down, I'll stand back, give him a chance to breathe. It's his heart I want. - Smokin Joe Frazier

jduk said:

Did you expect him to say something that made sense?

no, but I expect him to have at least a tiny bit more class then that
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited January 2013
    and this is why chael sonnen is the people's champion.

sonnen via 1st round KO
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Chael would have kicked his ****.
    Believe in Beard
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
    EdGOAT_ said:

Chael would have kicked his ****.

Or get caught in a triangle choke
  • PolymerasePolymerase Posts: 1,230Registered Users
    Maybe, Lance Armstrong's T/ET Ratio probably like 1:1000
  • CyberSlayerCyberSlayer Posts: 3,377Registered Users
    Gotta love Chael sometimes.. \m/
    When you were born,you cried and the world rejoiced.Live your life so that when you die,the world cries and you rejoice.White Elk.

BROCKSMASH a true legend of the UFC forums
  • jpc_ultimatejpc_ultimate Posts: 980Free
    Armstong is a dbag, biggest cheater of all time, and he still acts like his the ****...

Armstong is a dbag, biggest cheater of all time, and he still acts like his the ****...

same goes for Chael, but Lance actually won something
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited January 2013
    lance had to cheat to win. your argument is invalid. its fairly safe to say that he didnt roid up because he was injured and it obviously wasnt prescriped to him either
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • BYBrawlBYBrawl Posts: 1,057Free
    jduk said:

Chael has as many tour de france wins as lance armstrong :)

It's like wiping your **** before ya poop, it don't make sense!

Official Member of the Bacon Lovers Association
    Chael used TRT and a lot of people were fine with it.

Lance used PEDs after his cancer, outrage whats the difference?
    edited January 2013
    lance was using ped's before he got cancer and all that or whatever

sonnens comments, no matter how outrageous they sound, could more than likely be legit. after all..it wouldnt be the first allegation of lance armstrong that turned out to be true.,
    Just givin out the D
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,235Free
    Lance is a can
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

Lance is a can

i bet he doesnt even lift.

Just givin out the D
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,573Free
    jduk said:

No he didn't
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,820Free

That would be an interesting question. Who is the biggest cheater of all time?
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • BlueChildBlueChild Posts: 1,026Free
    Yes I dont see the difference pretty much all the cyclists were supposedly on enhancement drugs who cares. He lied about yes but get over it already move on nothing to see here. :-c

I Spam for Efect.

I was here , But now I am gone, I left this note to turn you on.

• MillebossMilleboss Posts: 126Registered Users
    Now i keep thinking of Robinn Williams doing thetalk show circuit raving about Lance, about how a special and gifted athlete he was and blah blah blah, showing videos of him supporting Lance all along the route of the Tour De France... Ha ha ha. What a ****!!!
  • SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free
    s
    jduk said:

sonnen was saying the side effects of the drugs Armstrong used gave him cancer
    edited January 2013

s

jduk said:

Armstrong wasn't great until AFTER he beat cancer. We never won the Tour de France until AFTER he recovered fron cancer. Cancer - 1996, first Tour win - 1999.
    Post edited by classicboxer on

s

jduk said:

Armstrong wasn't great until AFTER he beat cancer. We never won the Tour de France until AFTER he recovered fron cancer. Cancer - 1996, first Tour win - 1999.
    You are forgetting that he won the world championships in `93. So he was probably juicing earlier than that... :-) So i can see what Chael is talking about... Those were the early days of EPO and different blood manipulation and blood doping in cycling, before then they were mainly taking amphetamines and such.

Milleboss said:

s

jduk said:

You are forgetting that he won the world championships in `93. So he was probably juicing earlier than that... :-) So i can see what Chael is talking about... Those were the early days of EPO and different blood manipulation and blood doping in cycling, before then they were mainly taking amphetamines and such.

He wasn't a dominant force in cycling until af
    Milleboss said:

s

jduk said:

True, he won the championship in 1993, but that was just a single race, not a tour. After that he won 2 single stages of the tour de France in separate years, but he was really just another "good" cyclist, not great, and definitely not dominant, until after he beat cancer. The theory I heard was that he realized that the drugs he used in his recovery were also making him a much stronger athlete. He did admit to not only using EPO, but also testosterone, steroids, and HGH.

Milleboss said:

s

jduk said:

He wasn't a dominant force in cycling until af
    Milleboss said:

s

jduk said:

True, he won the championship in 1993, but that was just a single race, not a tour. After that he won 2 single stages of the tour de France in separate years, but he was really just another "good" cyclist, not great, and definitely not dominant, until after he beat cancer. The theory I heard was that he realized that the drugs he used in his recovery were also making him a much stronger athlete. He did admit to not only using EPO, but also testosterone, steroids, and HGH.
    True True... I just wish he would be completely truthfull and spill ALL the beans, which he may do, if there is something in it for him, either monetary or sentence reduction wise...
  • WraithhWraithh Posts: 58Free
    Chael vs Lance LHW title-fight eliminator!