Jose Aldo not planning on move to lightweight

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
Eventually he is going to be forced to go up to lightweight. I don't think he can keep cutting down to 145. he has stated several times its been hard on him cutting down.

I want to see how Aldo does against some of those guys at LW like Benson and Cowboy soon.

Source; http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Jose-Aldo-not-planning-on-move-to-lightweight.html
Tagged:

Comments

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    LOL. He'd rather kill himself to keep fighting smaller and lesser competition. What a coward.
    Believe in Beard
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,293Free
    Of course he's not moving up, he'd get destroyed
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
    EdGOAT_ said:

LOL. He'd rather kill himself to keep fighting smaller and lesser competition. What a coward.

Yep, eventually the weight cut is going to affect his performance. Edgar has proven you don't need to bigger guy to kick people behinds.
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,619Free
    Flip flopper. February 2nd Aldo you're **** dead.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,619Free
    Trollsmasher smashes the **** news bro. He's like Jay Glazer.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• jdukjduk Posts: 8,293Free
    Alfredo does love to share his articles
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    this thread is full of retards :)]
  • wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,432Free
    Aldo has a few fights at FW still. I want him to fight KZ maybe a rematch with Swanson, and Guida just moved down then he should move up and Korean Zombie has a chance to be champ!
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • Me_Against_The_WorldMe_Against_The_World Posts: 7,885Registered Users

to be honest if he destroys edgar I think it would be a brilliant move .. thats true legend status right there

It's true, knocks out Edgar moves up to Lightweight takes a number 1 contender fight wins it, then defeats whoever the champion is and becomes a 2 division champion in the UFC with a record of like 25-1 and undefeated in the UFC. I don't see it happening but its more realistic than LW's, WW's, MW's and LHW's simply because the divisions are so vastly different and the weight shifts are much more significant. Cain could do it possibly, I could see him going through Reem, Werdum and Cormier then dropping to 205 and smashing Jones.

That said, I doubt it'll happen for either guy. People never seem to aspire for things like this. Once they start making the millions and have a belt around their waste in the spotlight in their face they change.