Muhammed Lawal on Rampage: "He wants to fight at 205, let's do it."

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
If Rampage does leave the UFC, he should definitely join Bellator.

Lawal vs. Rampage would be a badass fight worthy of headlining a UFC PPV. I give the edge to Lawal on that one. What u guys think?

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Muhammed-Lawal-on-Rampage-He-wants-to-fight-at-205,-lets-do-it.html
Post edited by Trollsmasher on
Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,651Free
    Well they're friends so I suspect Rampage is asking Mo to call him out so he can make big bucks in Bellator. Bellator would love to set up Mo vs Rampage, that's a huge fight by their standards.
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free

Well they're friends so I suspect Rampage is asking Mo to call him out so he can make big bucks in Bellator. Bellator would love to set up Mo vs Rampage, that's a huge fight by their standards.

Something that's very interesting is that Bjorn is very good friends with one of Rampage coaches, Tiki and even trains with him.
  • MillebossMilleboss Posts: 126Registered Users
    Except for japan, where else could rampage go, than Bellator??? MFC, Sharkfights, KOTC??? Not really any other promotion than bellator that could even come close to satisfying Rampages money issues here in North America, is there??
  • TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free

its a ploy to get a huge re-sign deal ... if UFC were smart they would let him go !! rampage can money else where and UFC wouldnt have to get him non wrestlers to be satisfied

I don't think the UFC would be too happy to let Rampage go if he beats Teixeira on FOX
  • Millertime86Millertime86 Posts: 126Registered Users
    I don't think the UFC would be too happy to let Rampage go WHEN he beats Teixeira on FOX
    Fixed
    Fav Fighters

Hw : Frank Mir

Lhw : Rampage/ T Silva

Mw : A Silva

Ww : Nick Diaz / Paul Daley

Lw : Melvin Guillard
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,618Free
    I wouldn't mind seeing a few teeth get knocked out of King Mo's big fat mouth but he would probably layNpray Grampage to a UD.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,958Free
    I think that Rampage would beat Lawall just because Mo doesn't have very good stand up.

Who cares if Rampage wants to fight non wrestlers in the UFC? If he wants to do that and put on a show instead of going after the belt then the UFC should let him do it. Just let him know that if he ever wants another title shot then he has to fight a couple of wrestlers first.
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

would lawal be on Drostanolone for this fight too ??

Honestly Drostanolone probably didn't do anything for him besides help him cut weight for the fight unless he was using it for a long time.

edited January 2013

nice attempt of down-playing steroids ... oh it was probably only used for cutting ... UHHH sure buddy

and who cares if rampage wants non wrestlers ??? this is MMA right ?? unless were gonna pride him some wins for entertainment .. thats a load and not how the "sport" should work

Drostanolone is a steroid but it is normally used for cutting weight and not for bodybuilding unlike other steroids because of how expensive it is. So he might have used it for the muscle gains but it is quite possible that he used it to help cut weight for the fight.

MMA is for entertainment and there are some entertaining fights that could be made with Rampage and strikers like Shogun. Also other fighters have been given fun fights or preferred fights towards the end of their careers. Randy and Hughes are both good examples of that.
    Post edited by juice64011 on

coming from a guy with juice in his name

win
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• SeattleJoshSeattleJosh Posts: 3,631Free
    Don't worry, after Glover sends Rampage packing from the UFC, they can do this fight in Japan and both can 'roid to their fullest. Problem solved.
  • skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,955Free

it dont matter if your low on testosterone ... it dont matter if your using it to gain muscle mass...it dont matter if your using it to cut weight

BANNED SUBSTANCE

why didnt he choose to smoke meth ?? that will skinny a man up real quick and its out of his system in 3 days ...justify that juice mcmahon

I think you just stumbled onto something there. Meth: the PED of the future. On the topic though, why would Rampage want to take on a wrestler first thing after quitting the UFC in part for always matching him with wrestlers? That's kind of a contradiction. It makes me think maybe he does want a new UFC contact.
    skullbone said:

it dont matter if your low on testosterone ... it dont matter if your using it to gain muscle mass...it dont matter if your using it to cut weight

BANNED SUBSTANCE

why didnt he choose to smoke meth ?? that will skinny a man up real quick and its out of his system in 3 days ...justify that juice mcmahon

I think you just stumbled onto something there. Meth: the PED of the future. On the topic though, why would Rampage want to take on a wrestler first thing after quitting the UFC in part for always matching him with wrestlers? That's kind of a contradiction. It makes me think maybe he does want a new UFC contact.
    Walter White would be the new Mike Dolche.

"Heisenberg Diet"
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people