Weidman is punk and isnt anywhere near a title-shot IMO !

MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,227Free
He hasnt done ANYTHING.
he keeps saying **** about the ufc not giving him his shot and silva not having beat anyone...

think again weidman. you suck. you aint getting near the title.
you are truely overrated and believe your own fake hype.

will be fun seeing you getting derailed soon.

Tagged:

Comments

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    sonnen approach. too bad he's a **** and not funny
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • EightLimbAssassinEightLimbAssassin Posts: 576Free
    edited January 2013
    The only thing more annoying than the great white hype himself are his sheep that think Anderson is ducking him lulz.
    Post edited by EightLimbAssassin on
    Benson 1,2,3,4,5/1,3,4,5
  • juice64011juice64011 Posts: 5,944Free
    edited January 2013
    He is undefeated and is currently on a 5 fight win streak in the UFC. Plus he beat two top 5 fighters. He did leap frog up the rankings a bit but he took short notice fights to do that and still won.

Lombard lost, Boetsch lost, Bisping just loss, Vitor isn't in line, Belcher lost, and Okami only has 2 wins. There isn't anyone else and definitely no one that deserves a shot more than Weidman.

Post edited by juice64011 on
    MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion

UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion

Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion*

• CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free
    was sorta a fan now he is starting to piss me off
    HW-MIR,NELSON,HUNT LHW-SONNEN,RASHAD,HENDO,TE HUNA MW-LOMBARD,W.SILVA,ANDREWS
    WW-PENN,DIAZ,WHITTAKER LW-DIAZ,SANCHEZ,G-SOT FW-ALDO
    BW-BARAO,BRUCE LEE ROY,CRUZ FW-UNCLE CREEPY
    image image
  • MIRKO_CRO_COPMIRKO_CRO_COP Posts: 9,227Free

He is undefeated and is currently on a 5 fight win streak in the UFC. Plus he beat two top 5 fighters. He did leap frog up the rankings a bit but he took short notice fights to do that and still won.

Lombard lost, Boetsch lost, Bisping just loss, Vitor isn't in line, Belcher lost, and Okami only has 2 wins. There isn't anyone else and definitely no one that deserves a shot more than Weidman.

i hope you dont mean munoz and maia with top 5 fighters

edited January 2013
    They were both widely considered to be in the MW top 5 when he beat them. There is no way to argue that. It's not Weidman's fault that the MW division was weak.

Weidman is outspoken and needs to stfu but that is the UFC's fault for gifting Sonnen 2 title shots.

So what MW deserves a title shot more than Weidman right now?

winner of Belfort/wideman
    FEB. 2010

right now belfort imo

if weidman can beat him, he does. but not now.

weidman says silva hasnt been anyone when he hasnt beaten anyone in the top 5 IMO

I am fine with Weidman vs Belfort but Belfort isn't more deserving than Weidman if they want a challenger right now imo.

• SeattleJoshSeattleJosh Posts: 3,631Free
    Make Weidman vs Belfort then, don't just keep him on the sidelines or give him lower tiered fighters.

I think he's young and crazy enough to give Silva the fight of his life without the mental game getting him. He's very dangerous and shouldn't be overlooked.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Actually ALL wrestlers deserve a shot because that si the one area that Silva is literally crap at.This is also why i don't consider Silva the best in mma because the most used aspect is wrestling and somehow Silva has avoided it like the plague.
    Not taking into account the second fight and Sonnen looking lie ka fool,he did totally dominate Silva in the first fight and Sonnen did NOTHING but take him down.

Now imagine ANY other wrestler that has at least something to offer than just a take down and you have a very serious threat to Silva.Part of the equation is to have the right frame of mind and i think Weidman has it.I still feel Belcher could beat Silva as well but his gas tank didn't look good and his mind set didn't look right,he got frustrated easy.

Weidman i feel is there mentally,has the Silva crytonite [wrestling] and can do a little more than Sonnen,that imo means a VERY good chance of him defeating Silva.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,580Free
    How is he not near the title? 5-0 in the UFC with wins of Munoz and Maia who were considered top Middleweights. He has better wins than every relevant MW not named Anderson Silva.
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    zaksame said:

Now imagine ANY other wrestler that has at least something to offer than just a take down and you have a very serious threat to Silva.

Very true...however, Silva said before the fight that he was gonna win by submission so he wasn't putting 100% into defending the takedown.

I do believe that Silva can be beaten now and Sonnen basically gave the blueprint on how to do it...basically take him down and go for brutal gnp or a sub. Remember, he has been beaten before...just because it wasn't in the UFC doesn't mean it didn't happen
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free

How is he not near the title? 5-0 in the UFC with wins of Munoz and Maia who were considered top Middleweights. He has better wins than every relevant MW not named Anderson Silva.

that sounds legit to me...undefeated career and just came off 2 one-sided wins against Maia (top name) and Munoz (top name)
    Sisti said:

that sounds legit to me...undefeated career and just came off 2 one-sided wins against Maia (top name) and Munoz (top name)
    this is like saying Hendricks should get a title shot for beating Fitch and Kampmann. oh wait.

Let wideman actually fight in a #1 contender bout
    FEB. 2010
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,240Free
    Agreed

Weedman is a can
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
    zaksame said:

Actually ALL wrestlers deserve a shot because that si the one area that Silva is literally crap at.This is also why i don't consider Silva the best in mma because the most used aspect is wrestling and somehow Silva has avoided it like the plague.
    Not taking into account the second fight and Sonnen looking lie ka fool,he did totally dominate Silva in the first fight and Sonnen did NOTHING but take him down.

Now imagine ANY other wrestler that has at least something to offer than just a take down and you have a very serious threat to Silva.Part of the equation is to have the right frame of mind and i think Weidman has it.I still feel Belcher could beat Silva as well but his gas tank didn't look good and his mind set didn't look right,he got frustrated easy.

Weidman i feel is there mentally,has the Silva crytonite [wrestling] and can do a little more than Sonnen,that imo means a VERY good chance of him defeating Silva.

Yeah because Hendo, Marquardt, and Okami all did so well
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free
    Sisti said:

zaksame said:

Now imagine ANY other wrestler that has at least something to offer than just a take down and you have a very serious threat to Silva.

Very true...however, Silva said before the fight that he was gonna win by submission so he wasn't putting 100% into defending the takedown.

I do believe that Silva can be beaten now and Sonnen basically gave the blueprint on how to do it...basically take him down and go for brutal gnp or a sub. Remember, he has been beaten before...just because it wasn't in the UFC doesn't mean it didn't happen
    **** you are a stupid ****
    HW-MIR,NELSON,HUNT LHW-SONNEN,RASHAD,HENDO,TE HUNA MW-LOMBARD,W.SILVA,ANDREWS
    WW-PENN,DIAZ,WHITTAKER LW-DIAZ,SANCHEZ,G-SOT FW-ALDO
    BW-BARAO,BRUCE LEE ROY,CRUZ FW-UNCLE CREEPY
    image image
  • NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
    Weidman hasn't even beat a contender yet
    Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

• Dan Henderson and chael sonnen I believe are quite accomplished wrestlers....unlike Munoz and Weidman sure there good wrestlers but even Matt hamill was a league above these two in wrestling hence why Munoz got ko by the hammer, and Weidman hasn't beaten a top contender. Belfort would destroy him but it's clear Belfort wants lhw, the only person who deserves a title shot is spitts even though he has just been ko'd but he still deserves more then the rest of the division, he lost to the guy who verbally submitted jones, so realistically he lost to the UFC lhw champion and before that he lost the future lhw champion in chael sonnen........Weidman just sucks someone like Souza needs to crash that hype train.
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,048Premium
    edited January 2013
    What's next after Weidman or Belfort/Weidman winner?

If Belfort beats weidman, weidman would be knocked down the ladder and won't get a shot at the champ for a long time, Vitor rematches silva, and probably loses, then what's next?!?

If Weidman beats Belfort, then Weidman gets the shot and Vitor will be knocked down the ladder too far to justify a rematch any time soon.

If Weidman gets the shot, then Vitor can get the shot afterwards.

those two guys are really the only two on the radar at mw. There's also Lombard and Feelapoo.(excuse my spelling)

For the sake of being able to watch anderson fight, Weidman should get the shot, then Vitor, then they can fight each other.
    Post edited by the_enigma on
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • hasopashahasopasha Posts: 2,904Registered Users

He hasnt done ANYTHING.
    he keeps saying **** about the ufc not giving him his shot and silva not having beat anyone...

think again weidman. you suck. you aint getting near the title.
    you are truely overrated and believe your own fake hype.

will be fun seeing you getting derailed soon.

i agree with you

god i hate this guy he beat a fat out of shape munoz and did pretty well against point fighter galvao in bjj and he now thinks he is gods gift to mma
    Kazushi Sakuraba*

the art of not backing down
  • PoloRidahPoloRidah Posts: 11,220Free
    edited January 2013

Dan Henderson and chael sonnen I believe are quite accomplished wrestlers....unlike Munoz and Weidman sure there good wrestlers but even Matt hamill was a league above these two in wrestling hence why Munoz got ko by the hammer, and Weidman hasn't beaten a top contender. Belfort would destroy him but it's clear Belfort wants lhw, the only person who deserves a title shot is spitts even though he has just been ko'd but he still deserves more then the rest of the division, he lost to the guy who verbally submitted jones, so realistically he lost to the UFC lhw champion and before that he lost the future lhw champion in chael sonnen........Weidman just sucks someone like Souza needs to crash that hype train.

lolwat

Bisping does not deserve a title shot after losing three number 1 contender fights, two of which he was T/KO'd.

Anderson will destroy him. I'd be scared for his life.

Let's see Weidman vs Vitor for a number one contenders fight. It makes the most sense right now even though Weidman was supposed to fight Boetsch who just lost. Since Vitor expressed he wants to fight for the LHW title again I doubt this fight will happen.

So Weidman vs the winner of Lombard/Okami?
    Post edited by PoloRidah on
    Hendricks 1,2,3,4

edited January 2013
    I agree enigma but it seems like the Weidman haters are content with Anderson defending his belt once every 2 years so there is no reason to have more than one #1 contender ready for a title fight.

Give Weidman his title shot in May or June.

Then the winner of Vitor/Costa and Lombard/Okami fight for the next #1 contender in August. After that the winner of Weidman/Anderson vs the #1 contender on a December card.

That way Anderson would have plenty of time between fights if he beats Weidman which he seems to like and we will keep the division moving.

Sisti said:

the maia fight wasnt one sided at all...it was a gas-fest,(i give him credit for taking the fight on short notice though)