Just watched Thiago Silva vs Stanislav Nedkov for the 1st time...

ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,603Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
I actually laughed my head off at all the **** that said Thiago looked worse than usual. He looked a **** tonne better. Are you all actually gonna base the fight all off 1 punch that would have killed an elephant? Thiago was on form against a mini tank and you're all giving him ****? Lol fail.

Now I'll admit that he still tested positive for weed, but weed isn't exactly gonna turn him into Superman, is it now? Discuss you **** haters.
Post edited by Shuberling on
Makin' movies, makin' songs and fightin' round the world!

Thiago Alves = UFC WW Champion of 2014/15!!!

Costa Philippou is a boss! ... And also, he looks like a Columbian drug lord :)

My MMA record = 3-1 (Semi pro) Battle Arena British Featherweight champion

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

Tagged:

Comments

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,354Free
    I'm a Thiago fan thought he done well in that fight against a tough undefeated fighter like Nedkov hadn't even realised it got over turned for weed BS!
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • ShuberlingShuberling Posts: 11,603Free

I'm a Thiago fan thought he done well in that fight against a tough undefeated fighter like Nedkov hadn't even realised it got over turned for weed BS!

Aye, he got suspended, only for 6 months this time, so he won't have insane ring rust atleast.

I am more powerful than any sith lord to grace the universe, I by myself murdered the career of the G.O.A.T, Anderson "The Spider" Silva! Join the darkside!

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,354Free

Aye, he got suspended, only for 6 months this time, so he won't have insane ring rust atleast.
    Yeah just a shame he lost that win I was glad to see him get back on track.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    Thiago has proven more than once that is head is not on straight.Too bad i was once a fan of his and wanted to see him get his title shot,but his lack of common sense makes him a nobody.He probably went right back after that fight and started smoking weed again,idk maybe at 16 it's COOL,he is a grown man with a chance to be a champion and make a ton of money,i guess he doesn't understand the obvious.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,771Ultimate
    Lol fail? You're the one who thought Guillard beat Varner lol
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free
    thiago has always been legit
  • SolidStateLogicSolidStateLogic Posts: 4,181Free
    Thiago is 0-2-2 in his last four fights.
    Overeem - Hari - Spong - Daley - Hardy - Manhoef - A. Silva - Rutten - Diaz Bros
    Jbrahams said:

Varner did nothing. Guillard = UFC LW champion of 2014

• NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free

Jbrahams said:

Refer to sig
    Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

Jbrahams said:

Refer to sig
    Fail.

Guillard > Barboza