Quinton Jackson on Chael Sonnen: "He's probably the only guy I'd ever duck."

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
Man after today's weight-ins, I think the old Rampage might be back!!!

Hopefully with a victory and a impressive performance Rampage resigns with the UFC and we see him fight Sonnen, these two should have done a season of TUF.

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Quinton-Jackson-on-Chael-Sonnen-Hes-probably-the-only-guy-Id-ever-duck.html
Tagged:

Comments

• BobmysterBobmyster Posts: 2,677Free
    Let Jackson do what he wants. If he wants to lower himself to bellator then let him, it just shows where his heart is! I like the guy but since the 'ATeam' he has lost all passion in fighting, infact since losing the LHW championship he lost all heart! If he got that heart back he could contend, but at the moment he's a mid tier lightheavyweight! Come on rampage we the light and get that inner 'dog' back!!!!
    *Michael Bisping Defence Force Co-Founder*

• chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    what a crybaby.. Yeah all he wants to do is stand there and throw...No matter where he fights MMA someone will try to take him down.
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • AxeMurduhAxeMurduh ShuragogaunepechwanPosts: 1,918Free
    yea the staredown was pretty intense, rampage was talking ****, according to joe rogans twitter he saying something like "your **** up now , im in the best shape of my life" , no surprise he'd duck chael , chael is garbage

• megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free
    edited January 2013
    Rampage is always on the best shape of his life...

Until he gets taken down..
    Post edited by megaman on

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,335Free
    RamGOAT is back!

Globum is done
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • ManhoManho Posts: 3,590Registered Users
    Rampage is soooooooo done! Use to like this guy before but he became a crybaby! But, who knows, he just might cry his way to hollywood !
  • WraithhWraithh Posts: 58Free
    He's not ducking Chael cuz Chael is a boring fight, he's ducking Chael because he knows he will be on his back for 15 minutes or until he gives up.
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,054Free
    Rampage hasn't been in an exciting fight for four years.
    The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
  • IndiglowIndiglow Posts: 3,227Free
    Mangasm said:

Rampage hasn't been in an exciting fight for four years.

Truth.

Good luck getting delusional "RamGOAT" posters to believe that. According to them, Grampage is a top LHW and he's only lost because of injuries....kinda the same crap that Shobum lovers have been spouting on about for years.

Rua/Lesnar will be the first two champs to lose their belts

Leading the Dunham bandwagon. All aboard!

Carwin exposed the horrible stand up game of Lesnar, as pr
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    yes hes gonna duck the entire ufc to fight in bellator...
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • NyteRyderNyteRyder Posts: 9,459Free
    edited January 2013
    Quittin don't want Chael
    Post edited by NyteRyder on
    2013 Predictions League: 231-142
    Forum Etiquette Guide
    The Questions Thread
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    truth chael does nothing from the top position anyway so its not like canpage would get hurt in the fight, just humiliated.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    You guys call Rampage a cryer,.. Anyone to call him a cryer should quit watching MMA. He's helped build the UFC and it's Asian market, amongst wanting whats deserved as a fighter in which the UFC never listen to their fighters, or pay them appropriately. I wouldn't resign either, good for him. Yea and he probably isn't in his prime, that's old news.
  • SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free

Man after today's weight-ins, I think the old Rampage might be back!!!

Hopefully with a victory and a impressive performance Rampage resigns with the UFC and we see him fight Sonnen, these two should have done a season of TUF.

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Quinton-Jackson-on-Chael-Sonnen-Hes-probably-the-only-guy-Id-ever-duck.html

dana white said he offered tuf 17 against chael to rampage but rampage declined
  • britishrangerbritishranger Posts: 1,272Free
    Rampage would never duck Chael, the two of them have been verbally going at it for ages, No way Rampage would duck anyone not after getting back in the ring with Wandy after that brutal ko etc, Its not in his genes to be scared of anyone
    "I have the biggest hard on for Brazillian feet. Thanks Vitor you beast. Thanks to Ozpride for helping me admit that, and to Bisping for proving he's a weak little girl."

Vitor is a junkie steroid abuser
  • SilentDogoodSilentDogood Posts: 237Free

Rampage would never duck Chael, the two of them have been verbally going at it for ages, No way Rampage would duck anyone not after getting back in the ring with Wandy after that brutal ko etc, Its not in his genes to be scared of anyone

guess what Dana white said he did duck him, dana white offered the chael sonnen fight to rampage before the jon jones offer and rampage did not want to fight, most likely scared of chaels verbal attack and did not want to risk losing to chael

• BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    Cheal is many things and says many things that are not true but cheal is not a boring wrestler

There are many LnP wrestlers out there but cheal is pretty damn active

Rampage thinks all wrestlers are boring...that's not the case...there are a few who throw hard
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • MattNMattN Posts: 1,299Free
    He should go for boxing instead. This is MMA.
    Favorite fighters:

Shane Carwin

Anderson Silva

Frankie Edgar
  • munkiemunkie Posts: 2,538Free
    He's absolutely right. Chael is a boring Wrestler who can only dry hump his way to a decision. Or..., he gets KTFO or, more likely, triangled. I've been getting tired of Page's bitching for awhile now, but this..., I absolutely agree with because it's 100% true.
  • WraithhWraithh Posts: 58Free
    munkie said:

He's absolutely right. Chael is a boring Wrestler who can only dry hump his way to a decision. Or..., he gets KTFO or, more likely, triangled. I've been getting tired of Page's bitching for awhile now, but this..., I absolutely agree with because it's 100% true.

You agree also that Page would be on his back for 15-25 mins and lose? What a ducker, he publicly said he refuses to fight wrestlers, a joke man.

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,432Free
    Wraithh said:

munkie said:

You agree also that Page would be on his back for 15-25 mins and lose? What a ducker, he publicly said he refuses to fight wrestlers, a joke man.

The guy is coming towards the end of his career he's fought many of the best LHW's ever, he's a legend why not give him the stand up fights he wants at this point in his career? Thiago Silva, Shogun, Lil Nog, Maldonado etc all of them make for great fights.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    why not let him go to a promotion where he can be a champ?
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion