Rampage finally got that striker he asked for!

MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free
too bad he sucks at boxing as much as he sucks at wrestling

So how long til we see him getting knocked out by Kimbo in bum fight boxing matches?
The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

Sigbet record: 99999-0. Blee dat
Tagged:

Comments

• verJJverJJ Posts: 3,992Free
    dont like seeing legends end like this. but its going to happen to all of them
    Wrist deep in your Grandma's cookie jar

Bet Record: 23-4, 1NC

• NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
    Metrics wise the striking was even.

The takedowns were the difference. Don't act stupid
    Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,193Free
    Yeah a striker that shot for takedowns every minute........
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • MangasmMangasm Posts: 6,043Free

Metrics wise the striking was even.

The takedowns were the difference. Don't act stupid

Except Glover rocked Rampage multiple times, whereas "big powerful Rampage's" punches looked about as effective as Bisping's pillowfists

The internet tells me that that's called love, I'm on the internet cuz I'm an Internet thug.

• Yeah I was swearing at the tv it was rubbish glover is a ****
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • Yeah a striker that shot for takedowns every minute........

This is MMA not boxing.

• MilesGunnMilesGunn Posts: 3,633Registered Users

This is MMA not boxing.

this.

This is MMA not boxing.

kewl

I am just saying that Glover cannot beat Rampage in pure striking
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,795Moderator, Ultimate
    this isnt boxing, glover played it right

in that i expected more from him
    imageimage
  • PATSTER said:

Glover kicked the **** out of him

Wouldn't say that... He did bugger all when he had Jackson down, and his striking was on par with jacksons... But if anything this fight shows how much of a can glover is.....couldn't finish an old,rusty rampage.
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?

This is MMA not boxing.

kewl

You mean like in round 1? When Glover toyed with a half awake Rampage and didn't put him away purely for sport?

Mangasm said:

This is MMA not boxing.

kewl

You mean like in round 1? When Glover toyed with a half awake Rampage and didn't put him away purely for sport?
    I'm pretty sure Globum shot for a TD early and took his back in the first

He wanted nothing of Rampage's striking

• uddasideuddaside Posts: 1,785Free

This is MMA not boxing.

kewl

What did you think of Rampages performance tonight? be honest.

Mangasm said:

This is MMA not boxing.

kewl

Well he had clearly shown his dominance over Rampage in boxing, it was time to send a message to Dana and show off his wrestling. When you're up against a complete bum like Jackson you get to show off ALL of your skills.

• Muzzle_rousey_pleaseMuzzle_rousey_please Posts: 231Free
    edited January 2013
    Mangasm said:

Mangasm said:

This is MMA not boxing.

kewl

Well he had clearly shown his dominance over Rampage in boxing, it was time to send a message to Dana and show off his wrestling. When you're up against a complete bum like Jackson you get to show off ALL of your skills.
    And the biggest thing he showed was? He couldnt finish a bum? Couldn't hold down a bum? And could only stay on par in the striking with a bum? Wow he sowed a great set of skills .....against what did you say ? A BUM.........lol you are a moron....you try talk up glover but in fact you highlighted how crap he is....
    Post edited by Muzzle_rousey_please on

Mangasm said:

Mangasm said:

This is MMA not boxing.

kewl

And the biggest thing he showed was? He could finish a bum? Couldn't hold down a bum? And could only stay on par in the striking with a bum? Wow he sowed a great set of skills .....against what did you say ? A BUM.........lol you are a moron....you try talk up glover but in fact you highlighted how crap he is....
    Mangasm is a troll

He thinks its cool to disrespect legends like Rampage

• Yeah but he is one of then trolling fanboys who jumps from schlong to schlong.......Globum hype train will come crashing leaving no survivors once he fights top 15 lhw......not a legend whose hearts been gone and body hasn't been in the best shape for years....

• I liked when rampage turned his back and ran, and glover chased him down and punched him in the face.
    "I'm not going to accept the fact that this was a loss. I've lost fights before, where, you know, like, I'm not going to accept that either. Herpa derpy derp..." -Nick Diaz

Mangasm said:

Mangasm said:

This is MMA not boxing.

kewl

And the biggest thing he showed was? He couldnt finish a bum? Couldn't hold down a bum? And could only stay on par in the striking with a bum? Wow he sowed a great set of skills .....against what did you say ? A BUM.........lol you are a moron....you try talk up glover but in fact you highlighted how crap he is....
    Talk up Glover? Oh lord no, he'll never be anything more than an upper level gatekeeper. But even a mediocre guy like him is miles ahead of a can like Rampage

• Ahead? Rampage has done it all he is a future HoF ...... Glover is a a piece of fluff caught in rampage **** hairs....

Ahead? Rampage has done it all he is a future HoF ...... Glover is a a piece of fluff caught in rampage **** hairs....

If by done it all you mean crush cans in Japan then you're right. HoF? That exclusive organization where he'll be alongside Charles "Mask" Lewis? lol

Also you just revealed more about the brutal pounding the hairs in your anus must take if you think that little metaphor makes sense.

• First to ever unify the pride and UFC lhw belts? Destroyed UFC hall of famers, beaten many of the top lhw in is career.... So yeah son you proved that your just a troll who knows nothing about MMA at the present time let alone the past of MMA. I'm done proving you to be a arrogant troll

First to ever unify the pride and UFC lhw belts? Destroyed UFC hall of famers, beaten many of the top lhw in is career.... So yeah son you proved that your just a troll who knows nothing about MMA at the present time let alone the past of MMA. I'm done proving you to be a arrogant troll

If by many a top you mean Chuck Liddell and an old MW, Hendo. I guess you could count Machida, but even Rampage knows who really won that fight.

You can call me a troll all you like if it helps you deal with your denial in the exposition of Rampage as a bum, but truth is truth. He got a boxer, like he's wanted for ages, then he got punched in the face and turned to run away

• Chuck in pride was past his prime? GTFO you know nothing........chuck with the UFC lhw belt was past his prime? GTFO...... Your just a troll maybe you should learn about the legends before you troll them wanker

Chuck in pride was past his prime? GTFO you know nothing........chuck with the UFC lhw belt was past his prime? GTFO...... Your just a troll maybe you should learn about the legends before you troll them wanker

...Do you actually know how to read or are you just copy and pasting insults from other, smarter people? Because I never mentioned Chuck being past prime?

• Chuck in pride was past his prime? GTFO you know nothing........chuck with the UFC lhw belt was past his prime? GTFO...... Your just a troll maybe you should learn about the legends before you troll them wanker

Rampage. GTFO........ Is. GTFO.......... Not. GTFO....... A. GTFO............. Legend. GTFO...... GTFO. GTFO..............
    "I'm not going to accept the fact that this was a loss. I've lost fights before, where, you know, like, I'm not going to accept that either. Herpa derpy derp..." -Nick Diaz
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,817Free
    This should be the end of the Glover hype train. He was moving in slow motion. Too bad Rampage was washed up.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

This should be the end of the Glover hype train. He was moving in slow motion. Too bad Rampage was washed up.

seriously dude...GTFO
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,817Free

seriously dude...GTFO
    Jones, Rashad, Machida, and Hendo all destroy Glover. Probably Sonnen, too.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free

seriously dude...GTFO
    Jones, Rashad, Machida, and Hendo all destroy Glover. Probably Sonnen, too.
    Agreed.

I think Shogun and Gus could take him, also.