I've called it for months...Anthony Pettis by Headkick KO in the first round. Blee dat.

Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,140Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
Wasn't exactly a headkick KO but a vicious, creative, elegant, breakdance first class bounce off the cage knee to the face followed up by a brutal powerkick to the midsection aka classic Bas Rutten liver kick to countless opponents resulting in the first time Cerrone has ever been stopped by strikes in his career/kickboxing career...It was a brutal ****-whuppin'. I'm sure all of you guys felt that kick through the television screen. Cowboy should've never called out Pettis. Got what he deserved. Ducking you say? LoL. I've been saying this for MONTHS. That 'Showtime' is going to show Cerrone why he was champ in the WEC and why Cowboy was not. And now you all know. This is exactly why Pettis was the last WEC Champ in history. This is for all the doubters. The naysayers. The skeptics. The disbelievers. Bendo better duck Showtime like his life depends on it. Pettis has his number meng. Anthony 'Showtime' Pettis...Lightweight champ in 2013. BELIEVE!!!

Pettis KO Castillo.jpg
350 x 235 - 24K
Pettis KO Lauzon.jpg
1280 x 720 - 111K
Pettis Kick Bendo.jpg
576 x 324 - 29K
Pettis Champ.jpg
417 x 594 - 57K
Pettis..Deal with it..jpg
520 x 347 - 44K
Pettis..Come at me bro.jpg
450 x 260 - 29K
Post edited by Za1994 on
Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
Represent Roufusport:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI

Comments