Official Petition to have Clay Guida fights immediately after the weigh-ins thread

idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
edited January 2013 in UFC
Yeah thats right. Get that kind of point fighting bull **** off my television. After watching his last couple fights, its clearly evident that greg jackson has taken his balls away and he no longer holds any interest in going into a fight and actually fighting.

so i hearby proclaim that we take action and from now on we make each one of his fights take place immediately after the official weigh ins. after the main event fighters stare down, let guida have his fight and they can show it on facebook. then people can just turn off their tv and move on with their lives if they dont care to see him fight, rather than having to change the channel, come back 15 minutes later hoping to see the next fight, and realise he's still dancing around and laying carpet.

i used to hate condit for his cute little running game he played against diaz. but all that has gone. i have a newfound hatred for clay the carpet layer. he tried to emulate condit in the maynard fight and failed miserably, and then he came into the fight last night and gave the audience a prime example of what they didnt pay to come and see

get that **** off my screen. i am not impressed by your pathetic point fighting strategy. go enroll in dancing with the stars or some beauty pageant if you want to just do nothing at all but try to look good in front of the judges.
Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
Just givin out the D
Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
Tagged:

Comments

• Solid_SnakeSolid_Snake Posts: 11,789Moderator, Ultimate
    I didn't get to see the pre-lims :(
    GSP MAFIA

Leonie fan since day one....No questions asked.

The Funny Thread

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkar
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited January 2013
    well thats good. i want those 15 minutes of my life back. **** greg jackson and his stupid little fight to not have to fight gameplans
    Just givin out the D
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 778Free
    I am totally with you. Guida is not a fighter anymore in my book. Boring and even embarrassing.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    if it wasnt for weed i would have to get a prescription for clay guida fights just to curb my anxiety and insomnia.
    Just givin out the D
  • Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    I agree 110% here.
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,416Free

Yeah thats right. Get that kind of point fighting bull **** off my television. After watching his last couple fights, its clearly evident that greg jackson has taken his balls away and he no longer holds any interest in going into a fight and actually fighting.

so i hearby proclaim that we take action and from now on we make each one of his fights take place immediately after the official weigh ins. after the main event fighters stare down, let guida have his fight and they can show it on facebook. then people can just turn off their tv and move on with their lives if they dont care to see him fight, rather than having to change the channel, come back 15 minutes later hoping to see the next fight, and realise he's still dancing around and laying carpet.

i used to hate condit for his cute little running game he played against diaz. but all that has gone. i have a newfound hatred for clay the carpet layer. he tried to emulate condit in the maynard fight and failed miserably, and then he came into the fight last night and gave the audience a prime example of what they didnt pay to come and see

get that **** off my screen. i am not impressed by your pathetic point fighting strategy. go enroll in dancing with the stars or some beauty pageant if you want to just do nothing at all but try to look good in front of the judges.

I would have paid for last night's card. And still would have enjoyed his performance. Great movement, Octagon Control, Pace Control, Good Wrestling, and sub defense. I couldn't have asked for more. :)

Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!
  • megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free

I would have paid for last night's card. And still would have enjoyed his performance. Great movement, Octagon Control, Pace Control, Good Wrestling, and sub defense. I couldn't have asked for more. :)

Agreed!

It wasn't an exciting fight, but he shot three times in 15 minutes of fighting, he wasn't really trying too hard to get it to the ground Hioki just made it easier for him, what would you guys have him do? Secure a takedown and let the other guy up?

I'm ok with the way he fought last night, it was a new division against a very game opponent, Give him Siver next and the winner of that faces KZ in a title eliminator.

give him a guy that could knock him out like siver and watch him dance around the octagon and elude the fight for 3 rounds? no thanks.
    Just givin out the D
  • megamanmegaman Posts: 5,281Free

give him a guy that could knock him out like siver and watch him dance around the octagon and elude the fight for 3 rounds? no thanks.

Just like he did against Pettis?
    :-\"

• PenguPengu Posts: 4,130Free
    Hope they plug him on the FB card or something.
    Doesn't deserve to be on main card of any free card let alone PPV if he fights like that.
    Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast all Night! All day!

Osu!

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    i feel sorry for any legitimate fan of Guido's trying to justify his new horrible fighting style just to save face on a forum.

"he fought smart" "his opponent was dangerous" "new weightcut" "it wasnt exciting, but his opponent couldnt get up"

Disgusting.

Guida could win 10 fights like that and never get a title shot in today's UFC, the guy is not a fighter he is a neutralizer. Make it through a 'fight' in top position, earn your money and get out.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • JoeTheGiggoloJoeTheGiggolo Posts: 1,416Free
    What I find disgusting is, people think someone should change how they fight......just because they don't like it. I hate dislike fighters that just stand and bang...( I find it not very entertaining ). But do I Bee Yatch about it? No. Because that is their style, and who they are. If it is winning them fights, who am I to tell them to stop?
    Proud Supporter of TEAM SONNEN!

I said Mighty Mouse would be the 1st UFC FlyW Champ!
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    guida fighting the way he does will not benefit his career. Winning fights or not.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
    i refuse to watch the next guida fight. i dont even care if its free and im bored
    Just givin out the D
  • DoobsterDoobster Posts: 2,096Free
    I didn't watch it. I don't really watch any fights. I just read about them.
    "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother." -- MadFlavor
    edited January 2013
    i used to be an exciting fighter like you, then i a took greg jackson in the knee
    Just givin out the D
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    megaman said:

Just like he did against Pettis?
    :-\"
    B-)
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,775Ultimate
    When Clay gets the **** beat out of him (eg. Huerta, Sanchez, Bendo and Florian fights) it's entertaining

When Clay is allowed to implement his gameplan and wins (any other fights) it's boring as hell
    UFC Community account: _Josh_