t

cromwellcromwell Posts: 655Free
edited May 2013 in UFC
t
Post edited by cromwell on
"You say im not great, i say i am great. However, i know myself better than you know me, so my conclusion of myself is therefore more accurate."
Tagged:

Comments

• HEAVYD2117HEAVYD2117 Posts: 138Registered Users
    trolling is a more effective martial art that aikido, but then you already know that dont you
  • cromwellcromwell Posts: 655Free

trolling is a more effective martial art that aikido, but then you already know that dont you

How am i trolling, if cain or overeem got anywhere near me in the octogon i would grab their wrist and put them down. I know i could do this, no one has seen real aikido in competition before, it is the most effective of all arts. example= steven segal is an aikido master and he trains the best mma guy anderson silva, and their is videos on youtube showing him toy with anderson in training.
    "You say im not great, i say i am great. However, i know myself better than you know me, so my conclusion of myself is therefore more accurate."
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,499Free
    Lol segal got choked out by mean jean

And ran from JCVD with his tail between his legs

Judo and Kickboxing > aikido
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
  • aikidobestaikidobest Posts: 2Free
    BruteDion said:

segal would NOT run from anyone, and aikido is the best. only people who train it know how deadly it really is, and people do not use it in competition because it is to deadly.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    mma is mma because it comprises of all the best aspects of different martial arts to make a superior art. Akido isnt a secret, plenty of people can go train it and learn it locally to were they live. In all honesty if there had been anything worth taking from akido into mma then it would already be there.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

Lol yes he did...there are multiple people who confirmed this

And jean chocked him out after Steven went against the warriors code and tried to nut shot jean
    Sig record
    40-21

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

well you can learn aikido anywhere but once you are in you are sworn to an oath not to enter competition because it will show the secrets of the deadly art. it,s like a secret society so this is why it is not been used in mma. each year the top ranked aikido instructors meet up each year and get to take their most promising student with them to an undisclosed meeting place. i have been 4 times with my instructor and steven segal is the leader of this secret society and is always their, and he swears he has never been defeated and he has shown anderson some aikido and that is why no one can beat him.
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,859Free
    edited January 2013
    secret societies usually hide a farce, thats why its a secret
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• come_at_mecome_at_me Posts: 502Registered Users
    :))
    thCA0D8P4W.jpg
    254 x 300 - 10K
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    he ran from JCVD..nuff said
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
    cromwell said:

well you can learn aikido anywhere but once you are in you are sworn to an oath not to enter competition because it will show the secrets of the deadly art. it,s like a secret society so this is why it is not been used in mma. each year the top ranked aikido instructors meet up each year and get to take their most promising student with them to an undisclosed meeting place. i have been 4 times with my instructor and steven segal is the leader of this secret society and is always their, and he swears he has never been defeated and he has shown anderson some aikido and that is why no one can beat him.

And thats just why they will never be the best....they flee from competition...they are the French of MMA
    Sig record
    40-21

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    This is P4P in the ridiculous thread rankings.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• NewMMAFansSuckNewMMAFansSuck Posts: 1,803Free
    To be completely honest, I always thought Aikido was one of the most useless martial arts to train. Just my own opinion and yes I have given it a shot
    Edson Barboza 2014 Lightweight Champion!

LOL , ye i trained aikido when i was younger and it was crap, just wanted to see if their where any idiots out their that would believe me.
    ^ So you admit you are a troll then

duly noted
    Sig record
    40-21

BruteDion said:

^ So you admit you are a troll then

duly noted

No not trolling, wanted to see the general kind of people you have on this forum, i,e how many clowns would actually think aikido is effective
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    World of Warcraft is a better discipline I think Aikido should be on all the new reality shows,America's got Aikido.or Storage Aikido or Honey Boo Aikido.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • Little_KangLittle_Kang Posts: 17,811Moderator, Ultimate
    BruteDion said:

You forgot the best part. Judo Gene choked out Segal then Segal proceeded to defecate himself
    imageimage
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,293Free
    zaksame said:

World of Warcraft is a better discipline I think Aikido should be on all the new reality shows,America's got Aikido.or Storage Aikido or Honey Boo Aikido.

you aren't funny
  • secondsoutsecondsout Posts: 445Free
    i think aikido is very effective
    Tina Turner, secondsout, Steve Podborski, zaksame, Nate Diaz - when you are legit, people want you to quit
  • KOOKORKKOOKORK Posts: 783Free
    I want my time reading this thread back.
    It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
    JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta