President of M-1 Global Vadim Finkelstein "Emelianenko Never Wanted Fight Against Lesnar"

Mr_MousasiMr_Mousasi Posts: 547Free
http://combatbear.com/6/post/2013/01/finkelstein-emelianenko-never-wanted-fight-against-lesnar.html

President of M-1 Global, Vadim Finkelstein’s comment to UFC president Dana White’s statement that Fedor Emelianenko was to fight Brock Lesnar in 2012, but cancelled in the last moment;

“There was an offer”, said Finkelstein, the former manager of Emelianenko to Gazeta.ru. “But Fedor, and everything depended on his decision, did not agree and decided not to continue his career.

The fight, in fact, would have been very interesting, but Fedor wished to retire. Maybe there would have been a fight in the UFC tournament. I’ve never been against Fedor fighting in the UFC.

White says Fedor declined the fight because of his father’s death? –Fedor never wanted this fight. Like I said, he received an offer, but by the time he retired.”

I find it funny that even after Fedor has retired Dana and Vadim are finding new ways to butt heads.
I, Mr_Mousasi, am a loser thanks to Mr_Mousasi.

...and Alan Belcher
Tagged:

Comments