Do you re-watch the fights when your favorite fighter losses?

PabloskyPablosky Posts: 674Free

i dont know you.... but when my favorite fighter losses i felt like **** the entire day, not to serious but i feel kinda "butthurt" hahahahaha....

After a while i watch all over again to see what was the failure in that combat....

for example:

cung le vs wanderlei silva (i think LE did take advantage of the knock down, he fail a lot of kicks, and completly gassed out)
Fedor last real fights (A. Silva terrible gameplan, oversized. Werdum got him on his trap. Hendo bad stoppage, but still bad gameplan, also in a catchweight match maybe he lost some power lossing weight)

Do you see your fighters falling down? over and over again?

I DO!
thanks god im less stupid now!

Tagged:

Comments

• PabloskyPablosky Posts: 674Free
    yeah man... it took me 1 year to watch hendo vs fedor... still its embarrasing... LOL
    thanks god im less stupid now!

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free

yeah right after i'm so pissed off i can't watch it again but eventually i watch to understand what he did wrong

it took me a while to re-watch cain vs jds =))

ive yet to watch it again :((
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    When Barry got KO'd by Kongo, and i was super pissed when Vitor got KTFO by Silva
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,709Free
    Multiple times

I love it when my favorite fighters get beat down

So I try to keep it in my mind for months by rewatching the fight at least once a day

It's glorious
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    WarWest said:

Multiple times

So I try to keep it in my mind for months by rewatching the fight at least once a day

It's glorious

your a Sadomasochism...u scare me bro :-O
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 802Free
    Clearly there not your favourite fighters, or fighters you like if you watch and love when they lose. It's called a train jumping fan, which is as superficial as women believing all men need big dicks, even though my 7 inch coin purse can please all sluts.

WarWest said:

Multiple times

It's glorious

your a Sadomasochism...u scare me bro :-O
    Lmfao!!!
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine

Clearly there not your favourite fighters, or fighters you like if you watch and love when they lose. It's called a train jumping fan, which is as superficial as women believing all men need big dicks, even though my 7 inch coin purse can please all sluts.

I change my favorite fighters once a week but I've never jumped a train

I don't understand
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free

you know 84% of men that lie about there penis being bigger then it really is say it is 7 inches, I'm just saying...
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,822Free
    If it's an exciting fight, it doesn't matter if my favorite loses, I will still watch it again a few times.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,582Free
    I've rewatched Hendo/Shogun and Diaz/Condit. I try to stay away form rewatching fights because it's generally a waste of time to watch something I've already seen..
  • CRAZYNOONGAHCRAZYNOONGAH Posts: 1,319Free
    can watch up until the KO or sub and turn it off just before
    HW-MIR,NELSON,HUNT LHW-SONNEN,RASHAD,HENDO,TE HUNA MW-LOMBARD,W.SILVA,ANDREWS
    WW-PENN,DIAZ,WHITTAKER LW-DIAZ,SANCHEZ,G-SOT FW-ALDO
    BW-BARAO,BRUCE LEE ROY,CRUZ FW-UNCLE CREEPY
    image image
  • Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,163Free
    Yes. I do too. Winning and losing. Usually, with my favorite fighters; I'm able to break down everything right on the spot. Its something with the connection that you have to certain fighters that you're just able to break it down easier and things just seem to slow down. But with other regular fighters that you're not that much invested into them; its not the same feeling. But with my favorite fighters, I'm able to break down what they did; what attacks they were lunging/pushing too hard, what they didn't do when they defended the takedown; and how they reacted to a punch/kick. Its all just a lot of factors. But yes, I do rewatch the fight. Sometimes multiple times just to see what I can get out of it and what I missed. You may catch something that you didn't see the second time. The fail transition to mount that made him lose the position. The underhook he grabbed when he was on the ground that could've been able to be used to sweep. Just basically, a lot of the ground work and the reaction to strikes and the combinations and attacks that they liked using in their fight. Every fighter has a different style of striking and grappling and what they like to go to and what they like to use during certain transitions. You get butthurt from their losses but as a true fan you stay with them through the thick and thin. The lows and highs. The peaks and valleys. And you learn from it yourself. Like, if your still young and just trying out MMA; keep in mind the things that they did and learn from it. Like me. I watch and learn and assemble and try out the things to do and what didn't work. But that's just me. I'm obsessed with MMA.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 802Free

more like 7 cm... =D>

Well thanks for not troll reporting me =) Finally we can come to some agreement, in which I won't u if you don't me.
    However lol, funny joke but IT SHANT BE TRUE! CANADIANS ARE MORE HUNG THEN AMERICANS! It was on MANSWERS lol!
  • kyo_sakyo_sa Posts: 1,065Free
    i re watch fights all the time, you guys dont do that? especially if it was controversial, i like rewatching fights

you really see it a lot clearer the second time you watch it
  • Beloved89Beloved89 Posts: 215Free
    Yeah, I waited about a week to recover from my depression to rewatch JDS vs Cain 2 fight. lol It's not easy to watch your favorite fighter get whooped all 5 rounds. I watched that fight 3x.
    WAR CIGANO!!

Cain is far superior to Big Foot, and so is Spartacus_ to me. I should not bet against the undefeated GOAT poster.
  • come_at_mecome_at_me Posts: 502Registered Users
    edited January 2013
    When the first Cain vs JDS fight went down I was bummed for about 2 weeks. Man was I butthurt but then that made the rematch that much better. Now I know that was not a legit loss and a 100% Cain will never lose to JDS. I did not watch the replay of the first fight for a long time and the second fight I have seen about 100 times.
    Post edited by come_at_me on
  • ManhoManho Posts: 3,590Registered Users
    Pablosky said:

i dont know you.... but when my favorite fighter losses i felt like **** the entire day, not to serious but i feel kinda "butthurt" hahahahaha....

After a while i watch all over again to see what was the failure in that combat....

for example:

cung le vs wanderlei silva (i think LE did take advantage of the knock down, he fail a lot of kicks, and completly gassed out)
    Fedor last real fights (A. Silva terrible gameplan, oversized. Werdum got him on his trap. Hendo bad stoppage, but still bad gameplan, also in a catchweight match maybe he lost some power lossing weight)

Do you see your fighters falling down? over and over again?

I DO!

All THIS!!!

I couldnt bring myself to watch JDS vs Cain 2, Rua vs Machida 2, and even Lidell vs Franklin again. It kinda lives you numb the entire day and seriously being close to catatonic.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    No, only because he's never lost a fight.
    Believe in Beard