Mark Bocek complains of sponsor not paying him for UFC 154, possibly Tapout

TrollsmasherTrollsmasher Posts: 385Free
Wow I'm truly shocked..... Of all the sponsors I always though they were a guarantee u wouldn't get ripoff. Is kinda surprising this stuff happens at the UFC level.

Have they ever had problems before with Tapout?

Source: http://fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Mark-Bocek-complains-of-sponsor-not-paying-him-for-UFC-154,-possibly-Tapout.html
Tagged:

Comments

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 802Free
    Or he's just doing it for spotlight. Legally sponsors are obligated and if they don't pay they can be destroyed, especially considering Bocek is a bum and probably gets paid what there janitor's get paid.
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,340Free
    The real sad part is when he says "a fighter that relies on his sponsors"..Pretty much sums up another underpaid UFC fighter,that they obviously don't care about.
    This should be posted alongside Dana mentioning that Jones did not care about his fellow fighters and putting food on their table,or Dana talking about Alvarez being shafted by Viacom.
    Mark has been in 12 UFC events and still needs to RELY on his sponsors,maybe Dana will tell us he has made 10 million since being in the UFC.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.
  • jdukjduk Posts: 8,284Free
    supposedly he gets 15,000 per fight, so he needs to win and fight more than once a year. Nobody makes him fight
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    zaksame said:

The real sad part is when he says "a fighter that relies on his sponsors"..Pretty much sums up another underpaid UFC fighter,that they obviously don't care about.
    This should be posted alongside Dana mentioning that Jones did not care about his fellow fighters and putting food on their table,or Dana talking about Alvarez being shafted by Viacom.
    Mark has been in 12 UFC events and still needs to RELY on his sponsors,maybe Dana will tell us he has made 10 million since being in the UFC.

you must be CB alt... its very easy to understand... its called beating top guys to earn more money...
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • ijosefijosef Posts: 1,640Free
    The guys in the UFC usually make a lot more than just their advertised salaries, and I'm not talking about sponsorship money here. They get other bonuses and PPV revenue sharing that aren't reported to the athletic commissions. I can't remember the exact figures, but Ian McCall publicly announced his true compensation after his first bout with Flighty Mouse in an effort to dispell some of the rumors.

Yes, MMA fighters don't make boxing money... at least at the top. The undercard MMA guys do just as well or better as the boxing scrubs do. Besides, I don't want to see crazy boxing money in the UFC - it's part of what has made boxing so corrupt.
  • wedo619wedo619 Posts: 1,228Free
    15g a year is more than enough mininmum wage in cai make about 10-12Gs
    photo NickDiazHitem.jpg

sigbet record- 1-0