Legit
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • c_pumphreyc_pumphrey Posts: 929Free
    No but they should build one before starting another l
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Dana said it would be awhile probably 2-3 years so the 125 pound division can build itself up
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1
  • serb-1serb-1 Posts: 5,538Free
    i still don't like the idea, there's already too many belts
  • Oh_NoOh_No Posts: 114Free
    115 pound division, that's just retarded.
  • Hilite1833Hilite1833 Posts: 8Registered Users
    If they're going to create another weightlcass I'd rather see a 225 or 240 pound division. You could take all of the guys too big for LHW and all the guys too small for HW and have them compete on a level field, so to speak... You'd have a class full of brawlers and technical fighters, which would make for some interesting fights. To make a super heavyweight weightclass could be interesting, but I think you'd have too many guys out of shape to be competitive. I wouldn't mind seeing a 115 weightclass, in fact I'd be interested to see what kind of talent it would bring (mostly very technical I'm assuming, which I think would be very entertaining), though I'd still rather see a 225 or 240 weightclass first.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free

If they're going to create another weightlcass I'd rather see a 225 or 240 pound division. You could take all of the guys too big for LHW and all the guys too small for HW and have them compete on a level field, so to speak... You'd have a class full of brawlers and technical fighters, which would make for some interesting fights. To make a super heavyweight weightclass could be interesting, but I think you'd have too many guys out of shape to be competitive. I wouldn't mind seeing a 115 weightclass, in fact I'd be interested to see what kind of talent it would bring (mostly very technical I'm assuming, which I think would be very entertaining), though I'd still rather see a 225 or 240 weightclass first.

Super HW lacks talent and would be purely freakshow fights and the 225/240lb division would be robbing the LHW and HW divisions that are already short on challengers.

I thought they should have stopped at 135 but there are some great 125ers out there. there's so many weight classes now and any more would just be too much imo.
  • Hilite1833Hilite1833 Posts: 8Registered Users

Super HW lacks talent and would be purely freakshow fights and the 225/240lb division would be robbing the LHW and HW divisions that are already short on challengers.

I thought they should have stopped at 135 but there are some great 125ers out there. there's so many weight classes now and any more would just be too much imo.

Agreed...just commenting.
  • MattNMattN Posts: 1,299Free
    115 will work on other countries with smaller people, probably will be main attraction.
    Favorite fighters:

Shane Carwin

Anderson Silva

Frankie Edgar
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,534Free
    I weigh about 140-150 lbs (been a while since I weighed myself) and a 115lb division sounds ridiculous even to me.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

"GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people"
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT