Cyborg Roid rage

chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
http://www.cagedinsider.com/ufc/cyborg-to-rousey-step-up-****/

“I am not afraid of Ronda! I will fight her anywhere and anytime for free – everyone knows I barely make 145 but I am willing to sacrifice and meet her half way at 140 [pounds]. I can’t believe Dana says I want nothing to do with Ronda. What he wants me to do is fight Ronda with both hands tied behind my back or comatosed, so that she can have a chance which is what making me fight at 135 is.

“To finally shut everyone up I will fight Ronda with one hand tied behind my back at 140 lbs. and still kick her **** and prove that I’m the real champ not her and let the winner take ALL; come on Ronda step up ****!”

“What I get out of this is that she wants nothing to do with Ronda Rousey,” White told UFC Tonight. “We don’t have a 145 lbs women’s division, so I don’t know how this is going to end up.”

While one must sympathize with “Cyborg” in that she would clearly struggle to make the required weight to fight Rousey in the UFC, it has also been put to her camp that the UFC will offer the services of uber-nutritionist Mike Dolce who has claimed to be the only man who can help Santos make that weight safely and healthily.
“But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
Bj Penn
Nate Daiz
Tagged:

Comments

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    edited February 2013
    Screw Cyborg. Her whole career is based on what she did while on roids. If she never steps foot in the UFC I wont cry myself to sleep about it.

Although I would love to see a 140 catchweight fight. If Rhonda loses she still keeps the belt and returns to her divison to snap more arms (while of course taking a big hit to her appeal). If Rhonda wins Cyborg is banished forever.

Either way there is no division for her to fight in long term. Screw Cyborg!
    Post edited by Omoplataypus on
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,826Free
    She's definitely raging

She might as well say:

"Step up and fight me in a division that doesn't exist because I'm a ****ing retard"

LoL
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,848Free
    It's gutless to call somebody out by saying "I'll kick your **** if you lose enough weight to fight me." I think Rousey and Dana are wrong here.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,089Premium
    Ronda's ducking big time.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,652Free

Yep, Ronda was a 145er that ducked Cyborg in the first place. She put a win streak together at 145 then went to 135 for her title shot? Seems legit.
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 965Free
    chanman20 said:

“I am not afraid of Ronda! I will fight her anywhere and anytime for free – everyone knows I barely make 145 but I am willing to sacrifice and meet her half way at 140 [pounds]. I can’t believe Dana says I want nothing to do with Ronda. What he wants me to do is fight Ronda with both hands tied behind my back or comatosed, so that she can have a chance which is what making me fight at 135 is.

“To finally shut everyone up I will fight Ronda with one hand tied behind my back at 140 lbs. and still kick her **** and prove that I’m the real champ not her and let the winner take ALL; come on Ronda step up ****!”

“What I get out of this is that she wants nothing to do with Ronda Rousey,” White told UFC Tonight. “We don’t have a 145 lbs women’s division, so I don’t know how this is going to end up.”

While one must sympathize with “Cyborg” in that she would clearly struggle to make the required weight to fight Rousey in the UFC, it has also been put to her camp that the UFC will offer the services of uber-nutritionist Mike Dolce who has claimed to be the only man who can help Santos make that weight safely and healthily.

140 CATCH ,SERIOUSLY WHO CARES AS LONG AS IT HAPPENS.IF RONDA WINS AT 135 CYBORG WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE EXCUSE OF THE WEIGHT.IT'S THE BIGGEST WOMENS FIGHT OUT THERE,LET THEM MEET AT 140----WHO CARES
    Rousey should move up to 145.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    Why would Ronda succumb to a roider?
    Believe in Beard
    edh1 said:

chanman20 said:

140 CATCH ,SERIOUSLY WHO CARES AS LONG AS IT HAPPENS.IF RONDA WINS AT 135 CYBORG WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE EXCUSE OF THE WEIGHT.IT'S THE BIGGEST WOMENS FIGHT OUT THERE,LET THEM MEET AT 140----WHO CARES
    Why are you always yelling!?
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,089Premium

Rousey smokes weed which is even worse.
    ^ I agree.
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league ALL divisions champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

Rousey smokes weed which is even worse.
    Truth!!!!
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • MattNMattN Posts: 1,299Free
    It's a shame that she uses PEDs, but if they do meet in the octagon, she will destroy Ronda. Ronda is in over her head.
    Favorite fighters:

Shane Carwin

Anderson Silva

Frankie Edgar
  • mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free

Yep, Ronda was a 145er that ducked Cyborg in the first place. She put a win streak together at 145 then went to 135 for her title shot? Seems legit.
    Exactly...people are eating up the honda hype, she has 0 standup...cyborg would WRECK her..
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim
    edited February 2013
    mmafan73 said:

Exactly...people are eating up the honda hype, she has 0 standup...cyborg would WRECK her..

Really!? They are!?

Because I haven't seen one person say Honda would win in this thread LoL
    Post edited by WarWest on
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,620Free
    Everyone knows BJ can fight at WW but he was a much better LW. Same thing with Rhonda. She could fight at 145 but is better at 135.

Cyborg is old news. She got popped for roids, suspended, and missed the WMMA train to the UFC.

Screw Cyborg and good riddance.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• JohnnyZadarJohnnyZadar Posts: 8,936Free
    cyborgs a dude that got his pecker cut-off...damn sex change operations...he should be fighting Aldo not Edgar X(
  • DarksjeikDarksjeik Posts: 2,245Free

cyborgs a dude that got his pecker cut-off...damn sex change operations...he should be fighting Aldo not Edgar X(

I agree, Cyborg is a jerk, he should just shut up and either make weight or go away

• skullboneskullbone Posts: 1,957Free
    If she quit the juice and got her lady hormones replaced she might lose a little of that man muscle and be able to fight at normal woman weight. I don't think people would be defending somebody like Brock Lesnar had he challenged Randy Couture to fight at 280 instead of 265.
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free

It's gutless to call somebody out by saying "I'll kick your **** if you lose enough weight to fight me." I think Rousey and Dana are wrong here.

she started the whole **** talking with RR first then said she would fight her then backed down and saidno move up to my weight and fight
    “But in the end, the most important thing to accept, is that no matter how alone you feel, how painful it may be, with the help of those around you, you'll get through this too."

Chael Sonnen will make Jon Jones look like the can that he is when he becomes the LHW Champion.

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
    Darksjeik said:

I agree, Cyborg is a jerk, he should just shut up and either make weight or go away

couldnt agree more...

because cyborg is alpha male ;)
  • chanman20chanman20 Posts: 4,843Free
    2 main reasons she picked Tito. 1)he can teach her to cheat better 2) Every time she loses she'll have an excuse ready

Frank Mir
    Bj Penn
    Nate Daiz
  • GN_FDUGN_FDU Posts: 3,820Free

For the first time, you say something I agree with.

Honda's a ****, and Dana doesn't want his **** to lose.

Though, I can't support a steroid user like Cyborg.
    GN_FDU said:

For the first time, you say something I agree with.

Honda's a ****, and Dana doesn't want his **** to lose.

Though, I can't support a steroid user like Cyborg.
    That was your first time? After a while. you'll like it!
  • zaksamezaksame Posts: 4,342Free
    It is not about Dolce,,you don't need to pay someone to look up the calorie intake.Anyone can clearly see how skinny she already is,she woudl have to remove her skin to get any lighter.Rousey on the other hand is not,she would be fighting with extra weight and not drawing herself out at all.
    The truth is the division,there is no 145 division,so not being a title fight does not promote the fight as well for Dana,that is his worry the MONEY.

I am not a fan of womens mma period,but if we are going to have it ,let's make it reasonable.The truth is the UFC is UNPREPARED to have womens mma,that is why there is ONLY one division,Dana should not be running his mouth off ,when the UFC is the one not prepared,

This is like the UFC only having a 170 male class and all the 185 fighters are cowards if they don't cut down to 170 to fight GSP,otherwise using Dana's lame analogy,they want nothing to do with GSP.

I said it before,the people running their mouths are the ones not willing to bend,Rousey runs her mouth a LOT,time to back it up sweet cheeks.
    Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.