Alisteroid Testoreem next Heavyweight Champ

Mambo123Mambo123 Posts: 313Free
You heard it here first. I said it years ago he would take out Lesnar and Fedor on his way to unifying the Strikeforce and UFC heavyweight belts back when he was fighting bums in Japan and you all said to give you whatever I was smoking cuz it must be good stuff.

Don't underestimate the Testosteroid power

The champ is heya!
Tagged:

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,259Free
    Mambo123 said:

You heard it here first. I said it years ago he would take out Lesnar and Fedor on his way to unifying the Strikeforce and UFC heavyweight belts back when he was fighting bums in Japan and you all said to give you whatever I was smoking cuz it must be good stuff.

Don't underestimate the Testosteroid power

The champ is heya!

Yeah you definately said it first..................
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,824Free
    edited February 2013
    overeem wont beat cain or jds he can only go 2 rounds before hes gasping for air.
    Post edited by PunchBag on
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 803Free
    He's better then that undeserving champ Cain but he's still a roid using clown. HW division is so bad just like MW. JDS, Fedor, Travis Browne, Cheeseburger Roy, n Carwin = all humble enough to be champs, and have the skills.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,597Free

He's better then that undeserving champ Cain but he's still a roid using clown. HW division is so bad just like MW. JDS, Fedor, Travis Browne, Cheeseburger Roy, n Carwin = all humble enough to be champs, and have the skills.

Undeserving?

Do that to the champ you're deserving.
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 803Free
    Not knocking out JDS who was the most punch drunk heavyweight in history, gassing in round 3 when your supposed to have the best gas, and letting JDS make an almost comeback however not fulfilling it, is truly a reason to doubt Cain on many levels.
    However he won, no one is disputing that. Just not in the fashion anyone expected, gassing worse then Roy Nelson by 3 lol.
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free

Not knocking out JDS who was the most punch drunk heavyweight in history, gassing in round 3 when your supposed to have the best gas, and letting JDS make an almost comeback however not fulfilling it, is truly a reason to doubt Cain on many levels.
    However he won, no one is disputing that. Just not in the fashion anyone expected, gassing worse then Roy Nelson by 3 lol.

Cain basically sprinted at Junior for 10 minutes and ragdolled him over the course of 5 rounds, landing close to 30 takedowns. Junior, on the other hand, gassed by the end of round 1 just trying to defend himself. Think about that before you say something so retarded.

There's a reason why fighters try to pace themselves in championship fights, especially WW's and above. You very rarely see fighters come out of the gate with the level of intensity that Cain went after Junior with. You either have to be really stupid or have phenomenal conditioning. If anyone else tried to push Cain's pace and throw around a 240lbs man for 25 minutes, they wouldn't be able to stand after the third round.