Is overeem British now?

prodigy9prodigy9 Posts: 1,646Free
Ideal, now I don't have to pretend to like Bisping.
JDS,Hunt.

Teixeira, Shogun, Nedkov,Manuwa.

Lombard, Bisping, Belfort.

Hathaway, Semtex,

Sass, Khabib 'The Eagle,

Barboza, Barao.

Cro Cop-Penn-Liddell

Tagged:

Comments

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    well he was born in England ;)

well he was born in England ;)

Fired up to see the Union Jack in the tale of the tape.

JDS,Hunt.

Hathaway, Semtex,

Sass, Khabib 'The Eagle,

Barboza, Barao.

Cro Cop-Penn-Liddell

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    Glad he is dutch ;)
    We dont want him lol
  • Mambo123Mambo123 Posts: 313Free
    Yeah the Dutch can keep him haha
  • It would explain his glass chin
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • Fred_Flink_StonedFred_Flink_Stoned Amsterdam,NetherlandsPosts: 207Free
    **** you brits , when it comes down to football you brits run every time in Amsterdam.
    at least we have some good fighters.
    i would be ashamed if my country was like 20 times as big and the best fighters would be hardy and bisping lol.
  • prodigy9prodigy9 Posts: 1,646Free

**** you brits , when it comes down to football you brits run every time in Amsterdam.
    i would be ashamed if my country was like 20 times as big and the best fighters would be hardy and bisping lol.

1 why are you bringing up what football hooligans do in Holland?
    2 Not that it matters, English hooligans have a reputation for being the worst so I doubt they'd run from a 2bob Dutch outfit.
    3 England is small, (half the size of New Zealand, 1/10 the size of South Africa etc.)
    4 That tiny country Came 3rd, behind USA & China in the Olympic medal table, Won a football World Cup, Has the best F1 driver as well as 2 of the last 4 world champs, produced boxers like Lennox Lewis, Joe Calzaghe, Ricky Hatton etc.
    5 We stood firm & didn't get beat in either world war...

What the f*** have holland ever done?

Proud to be British.
    JDS,Hunt.

Hathaway, Semtex,

Sass, Khabib 'The Eagle,

Barboza, Barao.

Cro Cop-Penn-Liddell

• BirdhoundBirdhound Posts: 301Free

Well somebody needs a bong and a pancake. I think you'll find our best fighters are Froch and Cleverly, and our country has less than 4 times the population of Holland. As far as football goes, when was the last time Ajax won anything outside of Holland? 1995?

lol b-(
    prodigy9 said:

What the f*** have holland ever done?

Heineken, Bas Rutten
  • JimzJimz Posts: 1,048Free
    edited February 2013
    Birdhound said:

Well somebody needs a bong and a pancake. I think you'll find our best fighters are Froch and Cleverly, and our country has less than 4 times the population of Holland. As far as football goes, when was the last time Ajax won anything outside of Holland? 1995?

there is a very obvious explanation of why dutch club teams don't have as much succes outside of the netherlands anymore.. it's because they aren't allowed to endlessly take HUGE loans like english, spanish and italian teams do to buy the best players in the world from other countries. It's that simple.

that being said, screw these useless ''boehoe my country is the best'' discussions
    Post edited by Jimz on
  • JimzJimz Posts: 1,048Free
    edited February 2013
    -
    Post edited by Jimz on
  • prodigy9prodigy9 Posts: 1,646Free
    Jimz said:

Birdhound said:

there is a very obvious explanation of why dutch club teams don't have as much succes outside of the netherlands anymore.. it's because they aren't allowed to endlessly take HUGE loans like english, spanish and italian teams do to buy the best players in the world from other countries. It's that simple.

that being said, screw these useless ''boehoe my country is the best'' discussions

Of England's 53000000 population, 45000000 of them are from Poland, Lithuania, Albania, Romania etc.
    JDS,Hunt.

Hathaway, Semtex,

Sass, Khabib 'The Eagle,

Barboza, Barao.

Cro Cop-Penn-Liddell

We Dutch wooden shoe walking ,weed smokers that live in a windmill have a population of 16 million ppl.
    i think in London there a allmost as much ppl.
    anyway i don`t really care about Overeem, that was just plain stupid how he fought in the 3rd round.
    hopefully Tyrone Spong will do good in the LHW and Struve will beat Cain , JDS ,DC and Big Foot. [-O< :D
  • jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,027Free

We Dutch wooden shoe walking ,weed smokers that live in a windmill have a population of 16 million ppl.
    [-O< :D

Stop.. You had me at just this sentence alone!