so who does the terminater fight now?

cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
I knew bigfoot was going to upset reem.....
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Sigbet record: 50 - 4

Comments

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 643Free
    Overeem fights Roy Nelson is my guess, and Bigfoot will fight Struve maybe?
    text
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    DC?
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,843Free
    HW division just got really boring with Reem dropping his ball and Cormier eventually moving down to 205.

Cain vs. JDS III will be sooner than necessary.
  • ThePack19ThePack19 Posts: 1,976Free
    I can see Reem vs Nelson, and Bigfoot aginst JDS for title shot. Just like Cain got his after he destroyed bigfoot.
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free
    Does not matter the terminater will beat the living **** out if any other man alive........ B-)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

• Techn0VikingTechn0Viking Posts: 702Free
    edited February 2013
    Don't start a Bigfoot-hypetrain please. He is lucky to be still in the UFC. The only reason he's on a 2-fight-win streak is because Browne injured himself and Overeem had his hands on his knees the whole fight because of his arrogance. Any of the (real) top 10 heavyweights could destroy him.
    Post edited by Techn0Viking on

Don't start a Bigfoot-hypetrain please. He is lucky to be still in the UFC. The only reason he's on a 2-fight-win streak is because Browne injured and Overeem had his hands on his knees. Any of the (real) top 10 heavyweights could destroy him.

Overeem is a real top 10 heavyweight and he just didn't take him seriously, that isn't bigfoot's fault he did what he needed to do, but I do agree lets not start a hypetrain.. bigfoot will have to beat 1 or 2 more top fighters in the division to be considered for a title shot and I can't see him being able to do that

text
  • Techn0VikingTechn0Viking Posts: 702Free
    trez1336 said:

Don't start a Bigfoot-hypetrain please. He is lucky to be still in the UFC. The only reason he's on a 2-fight-win streak is because Browne injured and Overeem had his hands on his knees. Any of the (real) top 10 heavyweights could destroy him.

Overeem is a real top 10 heavyweight and he just didn't take him seriously, that isn't bigfoot's fault he did what he needed to do, but I do agree lets not start a hypetrain.. bigfoot will have to beat 1 or 2 more top fighters in the division to be considered for a title shot and I can't see him being able to do that

That's the point I'm trying to make. No offense to Bigfoot(if wouldn't be that biased against him, it would be a nice KO), but Overeem handed that fight to him. I would like to see Bigfoot fight the winner of Hunt/Struve next.

trez1336 said:

That's the point I'm trying to make. No offense to Bigfoot(if wouldn't be that biased against him, it would be a nice KO), but Overeem handed that fight to him. I would like to see Bigfoot fight the winner of Hunt/Struve next.
    Thats what I said, let Bigfoot fight Struve next (assuming Struve wins)

text
  • horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free
    Big Foot vs (Big Nog/ Werdum winner)

JDS vs Velasquez 3
    followed by 4
    followed by 5
    followed by 6

Struve, Hunt, Kongo, Barry, Big Country, Mir, Browne, Gonzaga, and Schaub
    any of those guys sound like future contenders to you?

I say we need a Brock Lesnar, not literally but we need a guy who can come out of nowhere and just clean house.

Cormier needs to drop to 205
    Barnett needs to sign
    Overeem needs to cycle for at least 3 months before he starts his next camp
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • DopexotDopexot Posts: 85Free

JDS vs Velasquez 3
    followed by 4
    followed by 5
    followed by 6

I say we need a Brock Lesnar, not literally but we need a guy who can come out of nowhere and just clean house.

Barnett needs to sign

No way that Bigfoot will fight Big Nog.
    text
  • c_pumphreyc_pumphrey Posts: 929Free
    With a win over nog werdum should get it
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,382Free
    GOATfoot will rematch Cain
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free
    Dopexot said:

JDS vs Velasquez 3
    followed by 4
    followed by 5
    followed by 6

Barnett needs to sign

No way that Bigfoot will fight Big Nog.
    Then he should be cut for refusing to do his job

no more of this refusing to fight your former team mates/ mentor/ idol ****

Hamill fought Ortiz
    Jones fought Rashad
    GSP fought Condit
    Cerrone fought Guillard
    Silva fought Belfort

just shut up, put your personal feelings aside, and do your job
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • Beloved89Beloved89 Posts: 215Free
    I don't think JDS and Bigfoot would ever fight each other. Aren't they really close friends?
    WAR CIGANO!!

Cain is far superior to Big Foot, and so is Spartacus_ to me. I should not bet against the undefeated GOAT poster.
  • What happened to the overroid fans that were so confident that overroid could beat Mexicain velasquez? The sheep fell for the steroid muscles and empty hype hahahahahahhahaha.
  • Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    If Overeem fights Nelson he's getting knocked out before the 2nd round ends.
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • cruz2990cruz2990 MexicoPosts: 8,119Free

GOATfoot will rematch Cain

Jumping on the bigfoot bandwagon I see since your girl reem got destroyed lol.....