RIP Blackzilians

TUF1_TUF1_ Posts: 1,443Free

bahaha the only way they can win is on the juice

Tagged:

Comments

• horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free
    yea......

Overeem handed himself that loss

no disrespect to Silva, he's a beastly HW but in all honesty I have no idea how he's managed to win his last two fights.

The MMA gods love the guy for some reason.
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • MattNMattN Posts: 1,299Free
    edited February 2013
    Overeem last 2 fights:

VS Werdum - Werdum won the fight according to fight metric, outstriked Reem, facts don't lie.
    Vs Brock - He beat Brock, who has the worst stand up ever, can't take punches and curl up like baby.... nuff said.

I thought he'll beat BigFoot, because BF isn't that outstanding, my prediction was decision for Reem, I was wrong.
    Post edited by MattN on
    Favorite fighters:

Shane Carwin

Anderson Silva

Frankie Edgar
    MattN said:

Overeem last 2 fights:

VS Werdum - Werdum won the fight according to fight metric, outstriked Reem, facts don't lie.
    Vs Brock - He beat Brock, who has the worst stand up ever, can't take punches and curl up like baby.... nuff said.

I thought he'll beat BigFoot, because BF isn't that outstanding, my prediction was decision for Reem, I was wrong.

Well I was referring to Silva's last two victories against Browne who blew out his knee mid way into the first round and Overeem who literally fought with his hands tied behind his back
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,624Free
    MattN said:

Overeem last 2 fights:

Brock fight was rigged

MattN said:

Overeem last 2 fights:

Brock fight was rigged
    I don't think it was rigged, honestly.

But if someone came out and said they gave Lesnar a million dollars not to take Overeem down i wouldn't be surprised.
    the way Lesnar shot for that single, got it locked up, and then just let it go looked questionable to me, but who knows, maybe he's just a very confident man who has too much Pride for his own good.
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,841Free
    Lesnar beat himself in that fight. He was actually doing good in the standup early on -- clipped him and made him bleed -- but probably saw too many highlights from Japan and choked. If he bull-rushed him like he did against Cain, I think Brock could have TKO'd him early.

Alistair really does have no heart. He's also a pretty dumb fighter for someone who has been around so long. No Uberroids = Uberlame.
  • for a million dollars, knowing i was going to retire anyway, i'd take a reem kick to the stomach and turtle. just sayin....
    bluesy said:

Lesnar beat himself in that fight. He was actually doing good in the standup early on -- clipped him and made him bleed -- but probably saw too many highlights from Japan and choked. If he bull-rushed him like he did against Cain, I think Brock could have TKO'd him early.

Alistair really does have no heart. He's also a pretty dumb fighter for someone who has been around so long. No Uberroids = Uberlame.

I couldn't agree more, very well put.

• BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 808Free
    I'm so happy, this is almost a better day then when Machida made Rashad do the fish lip lol. I'm dancing to Edgar and Overeem and Rashad's butthurtness, every fight I wanted to go in my favor did, CANADA UNITE!
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,841Free
    Noticed neither Rashad nor Alistair made it to the press conference.

That team is in trouble.
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,624Free
    edited February 2013
    bluesy said:

Noticed neither Rashad nor Alistair made it to the press conference.

That team is in trouble.

Usually losers don't show up unless they were in the main event, like Frankie
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on