Skywalker_StyleAwkwardSkywalker_StyleAwkward Posts: 240Registered Users
Bias, much?
[ D e v i | s A d v O c a t 3 ]

The Emperor will return...

Comments

• JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    No way. Frankie deserved the 4th round.
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • IndiglowIndiglow Posts: 3,227Free
    Same judge that gave the fight to Tibau over Dunham
    Rua/Lesnar will be the first two champs to lose their belts

Leading the Dunham bandwagon. All aboard!

Carwin exposed the horrible stand up game of Lesnar, as pr
  • MMA_FTWMMA_FTW Co-Owner of the UFCPosts: 6,827Free
    Jose clearly won either way. Whether it was 48-47 or 49-46.
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?"
  • horrorfan663horrorfan663 Posts: 767Free
    I'm pretty butt hurt about it
    not gonna lie
    Silva. idk how i feel about Silva. I feel like anything he had going for him coming into the UFC was ripped away when Cain pulled that drive by on him back at 146. Poor guy never even saw the Astro Van coming.....
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    What the ****!? I'm so mad. I expected Jose to win, by those score were ridiculous!
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • reignjah11reignjah11 Posts: 35Free
    MMA_FTW said:

Jose clearly won either way. Whether it was 48-47 or 49-46.

49-46 is a big difference compared to 48-47! also round 3 was close which i thought was the deciding round of the fight
  • ChickletsChicklets Posts: 168Free
    I had frankie winning the last 2 and the 3rd frankie seemed more active but jose hit him harder. Good fight though.
    I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds...( sig expires march 17/2014)
    Ameriman said:

What the ****!? I'm so mad. I expected Jose to win, by those score were ridiculous!

Jose won every round except round 4.
    "Game recognize game and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now. I - I can't... Where's Granddad? Can I help you, sir?"
  • 12er12er StocktonPosts: 10,993Free
    I can possibly accept a 48-47 for aldo, but the judging in NV is done by idiots. Frankie clearly won the last 2 and I believe he won the third as well. Other than that up kick Aldo basically did nothing that round. I think they just wait to see who looks more beat up at the end of the fight. And I know a lot of you noobs think that damage is the inidicator, but if you break my nose and give me a black eye but then fall over from exhaustion..... well I'm going to stomp your face in. Edgar won that fight.
    If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    I'm not sure why anyone would want Frankie to win no matter what his weight class - he's a point fighter with those pillow punches.
    MMA_FTW said:

I'm not sure why anyone would want Frankie to win no matter what his weight class - he's a point fighter with those pillow punches.

Because he has heart and he fights dudes a lot bigger than himself. Dude is a real life rocky balboa. Also, he has enough self awareness to realize he doesn't have the power to finish fights against these huge dudes and doesn't try to brawl. You guys act like he lays on dudes for 5 rounds.

If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, then turn to them the other cheek, then keep turning until you deliver a roundhouse kick to his jaw. - Matthew 5:39

GOATer
    edited February 2013
    12er said:

MMA_FTW said:

Because he has heart and he fights dudes a lot bigger than himself. Dude is a real life rocky balboa. Also, he has enough self awareness to realize he doesn't have the power to finish fights against these huge dudes and doesn't try to brawl. You guys act like he lays on dudes for 5 rounds.

He didn't lay on anyone tonight. He just got busted up and lost. Most of the top tier MMA fighters have "heart."
    Post edited by MMA_FTW on
  • AmerimanAmeriman Posts: 2,069Free
    MMA_FTW said:

What does what someone wants have to do with what actually happened? That's what we call a non sequitur, son. Your confusion of the two is probably what gave you the impression that Aldo won four rounds. Grow up, child.
    Boston threw me a god damn beating. DOOMGOAT REIGNS SUPREME
  • Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,650Free
    I thought Frankie won 3 and 4 with Aldo just edging the 5th. I could see the 3rd going either way though.
  • Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    no matter what people say about edgar there is no quit in him at all the guy is a complete warrior, find it hard to see how anyone can bash a guy with such heart.

MMA_FTW said:

What does what someone wants have to do with what actually happened? That's what we call a non sequitur, son. Your confusion of the two is probably what gave you the impression that Aldo won four rounds. Grow up, child.
    It's best to welcome yourself to reality. We'll be waiting for you.
    MMA_FTW said:

12er said:

MMA_FTW said:

He didn't lay on anyone tonight. He just got busted up and lost. Most of the top tier MMA fighters have "heart."

Yea but lost is subjective, who lost is decided by a bunch of mouth breathers in Nevada that probably married into that job. If there was a 6th, 7th or 8th round Aldo would have quit or keeled over from exhaustion. Stockton rules ****.

GOATer
    12er said:

MMA_FTW said:

12er said:

MMA_FTW said:

Yea but lost is subjective, who lost is decided by a bunch of mouth breathers in Nevada that probably married into that job. If there was a 6th, 7th or 8th round Aldo would have quit or keeled over from exhaustion. Stockton rules ****.
    If your mom had a penis, she'd be your dad. GOOD REASONING!
  • crangscrangs Posts: 4,258Free
    edited February 2013
    12er said:

MMA_FTW said:

12er said:

MMA_FTW said:

Saying if the fight had gone longer is a weak argument. Could just as easily say if it was only three rounds Edgar Would've lost 30-27 if Aldo didn't unload on him instead of conserving energy. Agree about the mouth breathers part though. So much failure in mma judging
    Post edited by crangs on
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 814Free
    Clearly won the last two? He got hit so hard it wasn't even funny, plus Aldo started countering more and used the last of his energy. Superman off the cage punch? A couple leg kicks? Close round 5 but either way a win for Aldo, that's what counts.
  • Aldo won, Edgar lost. Don't agree it was 49-46 tho.
  • UDONNOUDONNO Posts: 468Free
    49-46 easy, and could have been 50-45, but if you want to feel pity and given one Round to Frankie, whatever. It wasn't even close. Watch the fight, and don't get Biased by the commentating, or your love for Edgar.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,824Free
    Aldo 1,2,3,4,5
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    i agree i scored it 49-46 aldo. with round 4 for frankie

that sass queen footwork of his and his pitter patter punches stopped fooling me years ago.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car