So Edgar gets dropped by leg kicks multiple times and Face busted up again.....

JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
and you EdTurd fans still have the nerve to think he was robbed? Sure maybe the 2nd Benson fight (that he didnt deserve) but definitely not this fight. Aldo 1.2.3.5.
Even if Frankie was legitimately 'robbed' he would still owe at least 2 more robbery losses to his opponents.

I know most of the "edgoat" circlejerk are just trolling for fun, but I'm sure at least some of you really feel that way deep down in your hearts. Lets face facts here: Edgar got outstruck again, beat up again and only made himself look not bad because he was able to keep up his non-dangerous attack at a high pace longer than Aldo was.

Frankie should change profession to endurance athlete if he expects to win all his fights by out-cardioing people and doing no damage.
FEB. 2010
Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free
    I'm not even sure why you're so butthurt over Frankie... but it's hilarious.
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,197Free
    This thread is pathetic

You are just butthurt that EdGOAT smashed Penn

Anyone who isn't blind knows EdGOAT won 3, 4 and 5
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 801Free
    Lol Edgar blows. 3 losses in a row what a son. Oh Carnages btw Penn won the first fight, HENCE the immediate rematch he got, and Maynard won the 2nd HENCE the immediate rematch. Edgar has like 6 losses if judges weren't stupid lol HAHAHAHA. ED THE ****
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    right. I have the benefit of watching Edturd lose another fight and I'm the butthurt guy while the Edgoat circlejerk crys about judges again?
    FEB. 2010
  • He is 0-3 in his last three bouts on my cards and in reality I think his legacy won't be "the little engine that could" but rather "the boy who cried wolf" or in this case rematch

49-46 Aldo
    48-47 Bendo
    49-46 Bendo
    RHCP | Childish Gambino

right. I have the benefit of watching Edturd lose another fight and I'm the butthurt guy while the Edgoat circlejerk crys about judges again?

You post more threads about Edgar than anyone.
    Carnages and Yesterday's hero are reporting because their the ones who are butthurt haha. Mentioning a 3 year old fight after Edgar lost 3 in a row, decisively? The facts are in front of us, Edgar got owned, and it's ok. He did good in round 4, for some reason Aldo didn't keep attacking the leg, but either way a guaranteed 4 to 1 win =) Beat that

Carnages and Yesterday's hero are reporting because their the ones who are butthurt haha. Mentioning a 3 year old fight after Edgar lost 3 in a row, decisively? The facts are in front of us, Edgar got owned, and it's ok. He did good in round 4, for some reason Aldo didn't keep attacking the leg, but either way a guaranteed 4 to 1 win =) Beat that

dey be all mad.

Maybe they will get to see Frankie actually earn a title shot for once
    FEB. 2010
  • mutharashamutharasha Posts: 692Free
    lol Edgar wasn't dominated or 'owned' as some of you put it. But he wasn't robbed either. I thought he edged 3,4 and 5, just like I thought he edged the second Bendo fight 2,4, and 5. But both were razor thin and me being a big fan of his probably put him over the line. Gutted that he lost but Aldo is a worthy champion. I still think that Frankie will be champion again, whether it be in BW, FW, or LW.
    #StillRallyingForMarkHunt

UFC 160 = the night Kiwis will fly.

The Kuddles Krew yo - Vitor ''The Phenom'' Belfort, Chael Sonnen, TJ Dillashaw, Frankie ''The Answer'' Edgar, Pat ''HD'' Barry, Erik Perez, Darrell Montague, Robert Drysdale, Charles ''Do Bronx'' Oliveira, Thiago Silva

FABIO!

Survivor Series 1 Runner Up (boy crie :'((((((((( )

• Gabri1985Gabri1985 Manchester, England Posts: 7,695Free
    That is the closest anyone has come to beating Aldo imo, 1,2 were dominant rounds for aldo 3rd was close but aldo took it then for me edgar took the 4th and 5th.
    FEB. 2010
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,655Free
    Aldo 12345
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Hominick... Hominick had him down and was beating him down, plus was doing great in the standup till Aldo's power came through, that was close fight too.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    LOL. Junglebird so butthurt. Why you so mad, bro?
    Believe in Beard

lol trust me. SOBEReem getting ktfo and Frankie losing another free title shot has me smilin' for hours
    FEB. 2010
  • DCDWDCDW Posts: 660Free
    Edgar's technique is quite solid but he needs to go back to the gym and decide where he can improve his power at an acceptable weight class without losing too much stamina. At this point Edgar is in the same boat Nick Diaz was early in his MMA career, good technique but lacking physical strength.
  • GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free

lol trust me. SOBEReem getting ktfo and Frankie losing another free title shot has me smilin' for hours
    You must have a secret man-love for Frankie. It's kind of weird. You make more Frankie threads than me.
    Believe in Beard
    edited February 2013

relax homie, its just nice to see someone get what they deserve. (3 fight losing streak)
    Post edited by Junglebird on
    FEB. 2010
    It's ok GSP_Over_Silva and Ed_GOAT are the angriest kids here =) Everyone even Edgar fans agree round 4 guaranteed was Edgars and round 5 was the only one that was a maybe. Taking a neutral standpoint to guys you like is hard, but try it some time guys. Makes me sound smart, you should try it =) Like that movie said, being nice to someone you hate takes talent.
  • StompGrindStompGrind Posts: 21,159Free
    edited February 2013
    DCDW said:

Edgar's technique is quite solid but he needs to go back to the gym and decide where he can improve his power at an acceptable weight class without losing too much stamina. At this point Edgar is in the same boat Nick Diaz was early in his MMA career, good technique but lacking physical strength.

I think he needs to add some kicks and more of a focus on his wrestling roots and quit trying to point box people. His defense isn't all that solid and he relies too much on the distance game with timing, footwork & head movement but the problem is he doesn't mix it up enough and over the course of five rounds he doesn't do enough damage to really wear anyone down and starts getting figured out a little and starts taking punishment. He's become too predictable. He needs a more all around game with a wrestling focus much like Cain's approach imo.
    Post edited by StompGrind on
  • dajazzadajazza Posts: 24Free
    edited February 2013

DCDW said:

I think he needs to add some kicks and more of a focus on his wrestling roots and quit trying to point box people. His defense isn't all that solid and he relies too much on the distance game with timing, footwork & head movement but the problem is he doesn't mix it up enough and over the course of five rounds he doesn't do enough damage to really wear anyone down and starts getting figured out a little and starts taking punishment. He's become too predictable. He needs a more all around game with a wrestling focus much like Cain's approach imo.
    Was just thinking this. I thought Edgar might have done a Cain and pushed the pace so hard, that Aldo would've gassed.
    Post edited by dajazza on
  • YerboYerbo Posts: 2,515Free

and you EdTurd fans still have the nerve to think he was robbed? Sure maybe the 2nd Benson fight (that he didnt deserve) but definitely not this fight. Aldo 1.2.3.5.
    Even if Frankie was legitimately 'robbed' he would still owe at least 2 more robbery losses to his opponents.

I know most of the "edgoat" circlejerk are just trolling for fun, but I'm sure at least some of you really feel that way deep down in your hearts. Lets face facts here: Edgar got outstruck again, beat up again and only made himself look not bad because he was able to keep up his non-dangerous attack at a high pace longer than Aldo was.

Frankie should change profession to endurance athlete if he expects to win all his fights by out-cardioing people and doing no damage.

Wow, another noob who doesn't understand the scoring system. I'll see if I can explain it to you, though ti's late and I'm drunk. You see, fights are scored by rounds, get it? Aldo did all the damage he did in round one and two. He didn't do enough to score a 10-8 round so he gets those 2 rounds 10-9. Now here is where the fight got interesting, well, to anyone who understand the scoring system that is, which you clearly don't. I and everyone I was with though Edgar won rounds 4 and 5. So what really mattered was the scoring of round 3 (well it should have been but the retarded judges apparently somehow thought Aldo won 4 or 5 which makes no sense). I personally thought Edgar won round 3 but it's up for debate. So I can see why a lot of people may have thought Edgar was robbed. Anyways, maybe if you try real hard, you can understand the scoring next time you watch so you don't come here again looking like a complete noob...noob.
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,041Premium
    I love the flagging system in threads like these
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage

It's ok GSP_Over_Silva and Ed_GOAT are the angriest kids here =) Everyone even Edgar fans agree round 4 guaranteed was Edgars and round 5 was the only one that was a maybe. Taking a neutral standpoint to guys you like is hard, but try it some time guys. Makes me sound smart, you should try it =) Like that movie said, being nice to someone you hate takes talent.

You sure love to flag abuse. Pretty sure every time I've been flagged for "abuse" it's by you. Nothing sus though. [-(
  • JbrahamsJbrahams Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 11,765Ultimate

Hominick... Hominick had him down and was beating him down, plus was doing great in the standup till Aldo's power came through, that was close fight too.

hahaha!

Yeah Hominick sure was doing "great" in the stand up...
    UFC Community account: _Josh_
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    frankie only won round 4 in my eyes, he didnt even deserve this fight in the first place.
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

frankie only won round 4 in my eyes, he didnt even deserve this fight in the first place.

exactly.

Frankie loses again, and his fangirl brigade starts crying about how he "did enough to win"

Frankie got beat up again. Bottom line.
    FEB. 2010
  • KeemKeem Posts: 6,862Free
    I honestly cannot understand how, or why someone could dislike a fighter like Frankie. What has Frankie honestly done wrong?
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

- C.Condit - B.Henderson - J.Jones - C.Oliveira

J.Benavidez - H.Hioki - T.Griffin - M.Torres - J. Hathaway - J. Howard - B.Tavares - M.Johnson - M.Brimage - D.Kim - T."Lion" Inoue - LC. Davis - M. Semezier - Y.Alcantara - Wineland - H.Lim

Megumi Fuji

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds

Greg - "It's, about.. WAR! You understand me?! You bounce, you move and you punish this kid. This is 5 minutes of war, now you go and give it to me!"
    Condit- *Aye aye coach; say no more*
  • sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate

This thread is pathetic

You are just butthurt that EdGOAT smashed Penn

Anyone who isn't blind knows EdGOAT won 3, 4 and 5

I thought Edgar won 3,4,5 .... and I **** HATE Edgar ... HATE HATE
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds