Tagged:

Comments

• Yesterdays_HeroYesterdays_Hero Posts: 23,567Free
    edited February 2013
    Did you expect him to be happy? lol
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
  • carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,203Free
    Dana paid off the judges...thats why
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,041Premium
    understandable...

as for the handshake, he probably didn't realize who tapped his arm as he was leaving
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • Did you expect him to be happy? lol

Nah lol i just expected him to accept his loss like a man... but yea id be pretty pissed if i lost 3 in a row
    He did take his loss like a man, he didn't throw out excuses when the media gave him clear opening to do so. Of course he's not going to sit around talking to people who only sit there begging him to make excuses and talk about his weight after a loss. None of the other losers even show up to the thing.
  • why be pissed if i were him? he'll get a rematch or immediate title shot at 135 anyway ;)
  • MattNMattN Posts: 1,299Free
    Frankie need to build more muscles to his legs and ****. Take a lesson on how to power punch from Hendricks.
    Favorite fighters:

Shane Carwin

Anderson Silva

Frankie Edgar
  • why be pissed if i were him? he'll get a rematch or immediate title shot at 135 anyway ;)

nah if theres a rematch and he becomes 0 - 4. I dont know what will happen to him anymore... just saying
  • there's always 125....eventually he'll get a decision
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    he needs to not be in a championship fight
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
  • bluesybluesy Posts: 2,836Free
    Life dealt Frankie a series of crappy cards in his last few fights. In a sensible world, he'd still be LW champion right now, but he just fell short of winning FW gold. I think a part of him also blames those people who told him he belongs at 145 when he was clearly schooling all his 155 competition. He needs to go back there and fight his way back up the ranks. Benson won't be a dominant champ, so there's nothing in the way.
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,731Free
    O
    Y Dodson is genuinely happy even with a loss.

12er is turning heel to save the forum

He knows the forum is on life support, with GSP gone, the hate is lacking.

12er's the hero The UFC Fight Club deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. An Iron Jimmie - Carnages41

• 12er said:

O

you're right plus he got extra 50k for fight of the night bonus. dont be sad edgar you just need an easier fight next time to break the losing streak.
    edited February 2013
    12er said:

O

Dodson is a bum off TUF, of course he's happy he was rewarded with a title shot in a division with 4 fighters, 2 of which Demetrious had already beat.
    Post edited by Yesterdays_Hero on
    bluesy said:

Life dealt Frankie a series of crappy cards in his last few fights. In a sensible world, he'd still be LW champion right now, but he just fell short of winning FW gold. I think a part of him also blames those people who told him he belongs at 145 when he was clearly schooling all his 155 competition. He needs to go back there and fight his way back up the ranks. Benson won't be a dominant champ, so there's nothing in the way.

clearly schooling all his 155 competition?!?

he had to give two men immediate rematches because he was so indecisive when fighting them, then lost to Bendo, twice.

imageimage
  • BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 801Free

12er said:

O

Dodson is a bum off TUF, of course he's happy he was rewarded with a title shot in a division with 4 fighters, 2 of which Demetrious had already beat.
    Dodson almost destroyed MM? 3 rounds to 2... What about Anderson Silva? 1 fight against Leben he got a title shot? Stop being so emotionally biased and look at it from a neutral perspective. Fact is Edgar needs to drop to 125 to have power.
    We all know you need fricken POWER to win a fight, not peppering girl punches.

12er said:

O

Dodson almost destroyed MM? 3 rounds to 2... What about Anderson Silva? 1 fight against Leben he got a title shot? Stop being so emotionally biased and look at it from a neutral perspective. Fact is Edgar needs to drop to 125 to have power.
    We all know you need fricken POWER to win a fight, not peppering girl punches.
    Almost destroyed? ;))

bluesy said:

clearly schooling all his 155 competition?!?

he had to give two men immediate rematches because he was so indecisive when fighting them, then lost to Bendo, twice.
    He ended up smoking BJ, Gray, and Ben. He dropped down because of bad judging and public opinion that he would be a monster at FW, which he clearly wasn't. LW is Frankie's home and he has the best chance of winning back gold there.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,657Free
    Of course

He once again "thought he did enough to win"

Rofl
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    LW is not Frankie's home. He lost to BJ in their first fight, hence immediate rematch, Draw against maynard in which Maynard and him are 1 1 1 and Bendo beat him based on octagon control and damage, in which standup and wrestling were close. Look at all aspects Bluesy.
    Rematch against BJ was because people couldn't believe what happened, so they needed validation and when Frankie schooled him even worse they finally accepted it. Frankie-Gray was back and forth with Edgar ending that feud by KTFO. And against Benson, he won both fights; first one close and second one pretty decisively. That's looking at all aspects.
  • JunglebirdJunglebird Posts: 9,741Free
    so delusional thinking frankie won the 1st benson fight
    FEB. 2010
    Anderson Silva: Proof that you dont need PEDs to be the GOAT.
    2nd fight Edgar won, 1st fight Penn won, you can't win a close fight with against a champion. It's called taking the belt not defending it for the contenders for a reason. All draws should be a win for the Champion, otherwise what's the point of a belt?
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free

Anybody notice it or is it just me? He ignored handshake with DW after

good. that was ignorant. after your boss hands you a free title shot against the champion in a division youve never even fought in before, i guess this means dana wont be giving him any more free title shots or rematches any time soon.

so whats next? does rematch frankie cut down to bantamweight or move up to welterweight?
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

Anybody notice it or is it just me? He ignored handshake with DW after

good. that was ignorant. after your boss hands you a free title shot against the champion in a division youve never even fought in before, i guess this means dana wont be giving him any more free title shots or rematches any time soon.

so whats next? does rematch frankie cut down to bantamweight or move up to welterweight?
    welterweight please. He'd still outspeed GSP.

imageimage
  • idrankyourbeeridrankyourbeer Sony: "We made VCRs too. Play in our world. Watch tv in theirs!"Posts: 21,121Free
    edited February 2013
    no thanks. it doesnt matter how much speed you have when you are laying on your back.

aside from free title shots and rematches, the only advantage frankie has over GSP is decision to fights and decision wins to fights won ratios. id rather see gsp vs anybody else quite frankie.
    Post edited by idrankyourbeer on
    Just givin out the D
    Roy Nelson - Devouring the competition and pissing out excellence
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car
  • RaisingCainRaisingCain Posts: 30Registered Users
    The little **** should be grateful just for getting a shot against Jose coming of 2 losses
  • UDONNOUDONNO Posts: 451Free

so delusional thinking frankie won the 1st benson fight

so delusional he thinks he won any of the benson fights, and the Aldo fight......delusional period. In Frankie's eyes you can beat him senseless, and bust up his face, legs, doesn't matter if he touches you with his toe, finger, and taps you at all on any part of your skin that is scoring, and he does just enough to give him a win.....that is delusions of grandeur! Plus I think his team, friends etc convince him that he has won.
  • mmafan73mmafan73 Posts: 7,911Free
    bluesy said:

he made a **** career of robbing people decisions...penn,maynard,griffin....
    He was never Champ cuz he ddnt beat penn, he lost it to maynard, and he lost to bendo horribly in the first fight, and razor close the second and got kicked at 145 against a faster aldo....
    he is not the LW champ and is not the best 55er anymore...
    Bendo is and has shown to be strong as champ...

stop being butthurt edgar/fans
    I love to be between a mans strong legs just like my Boyfriend Chael does

Sonnen made me believe the hype but Silva showed me the light...BruteDion's 19th victim