BigFoot destroys Cain in their rematch, You know it.

BeanslegendBeanslegend Posts: 808Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
Hey boys n girls, Beanslegend here with another edition of the beans guy of things back at you after a great night of fights.

I would like to talk about a certain someone, that is jemapelle Antonio "BigFoot" Silva who in my opinion was going to win the fight, in which I was alone on this days ago. Now that my prediction came true, I'm a believer in rematches, such as Cain vs Bigfoot in which two in a row for the big man in a HW division against top guys usually solidifies a title shot.

JDS of course will need 1 win at least to come back, i'm thinking against Overeem or Cormier, or Barnett, or Cheeseburger Roy, or Carwin or one of the other top HW's.

This is a shorter edition of the beans guy of things, and my question to you all is what do you guys think? Will BigFoot get this immediate rematch? Will he need 1 more? If he doesn't who will get the fight?
Finally if they do fight again which in my opinion only seems like a guarantee what will happen?

My prediction friends, is BigFoot by a 2nd round TKO. My reasons lie with the fact that if Cain didn't cut BigFoot, it would have been a different fight. We saw tonight BigFoot lost 1 n 2, and yet looked so fresh after tons of body shots, head shots, bad **** knees and takedowns implemented by OverRoid.
Also BigFoot knows what to expect and work against it, what do you guys think?

BigFoot destroys Cain in their rematch, You know it.

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.

Comments