Where are the overroid fans now?

So the weak minded sheep thought steroid muscles and lots of empty hype equals automatic victories? Hhahahahah they dont like seeing their overrated ''bruthas'' get exposed and beaten down by better fighters. Imagine what MexiCain Velasquez would have done to the steroid monkey hypejob, hahahahahahah 11 t/ko losses for overroid but I guess after he beats a few more cans like duffee and paid off lesnar the hypetrain will start up again.
Tagged:

Comments

• najmanajma Posts: 2,021Free
    I'm ashamed of myself. I bought into Overeem's confidence. No doubt he IS the better fighter, but has no cardio.
  • najma said:

I'm ashamed of myself. I bought into Overeem's confidence. No doubt he IS the better fighter, but has no cardio.

No overroid isnt the ''better fighter'' without steroids and PEDs, didnt you notice the difference in his physique, speed and explosiveness without PEDs?

• the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,041Premium
    Is there something wrong with being a fan of a fighter that isn't the best in the world?
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • Is there something wrong with being a fan of a fighter that isn't the best in the world?

There is when you claim he is the ''best HW fighter in the world'' and that he ''could beat velasquez in 2 rounds'' like many overoid fans were claiming hahahahahahaha. I guess the sheep that dont understand fighting base their opinion on looks and hype instead of a fighters skills, stamina and mental game.
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,041Premium
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • MilesGunnMilesGunn Posts: 3,633Registered Users
    Yup would like to see what fourthnorseman has to say. Overroid is weak with and without TRT. KO'd by Bigfoot lmfao.
  • Techn0VikingTechn0Viking Posts: 702Free

So the weak minded sheep thought steroid muscles and lots of empty hype equals automatic victories? Hhahahahah they dont like seeing their overrated ''bruthas'' get exposed and beaten down by better fighters. Imagine what MexiCain Velasquez would have done to the steroid monkey hypejob, hahahahahahah 11 t/ko losses for overroid but I guess after he beats a few more cans like duffee and paid off lesnar the hypetrain will start up again.

So edgy
  • classicboxerclassicboxer Posts: 11,817Free

Why the racist comment? It's obvious why you hate him.
    Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors
  • BasRuttenBasRutten Posts: 164Registered Users
    You forgot to mention how Overreem was totally clowning Big Foot in the first 2 rounds. It had nothing to do with cardio, he just walked nto a big punch. Things like this can happen, especially in the HW division, but that doesn't mean Big Foot was the better fighter though. I did kinda enjoy seeing overreem lose like that because he was acting like an total ****.
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,657Free
    Right here

What's up?
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Right here

What's up?

How you feelin brah?
    MilesGunn said:

WarWest said:

Right here

What's up?

How you feelin brah?
    Little bit of a headache because I smoked too much last night

Other than that, pretty damn good

How about you?
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • BanduraBandura Posts: 1,453Free
    He lost because of carelessness not lack of skill,

not hard to figure out.

And why do people hate this guy so much (besides TRT) he's arrogant, but at least he's kind of chilled out about it.

All hail the Dark sith ruler, Darth Shubeous!
  • HellequinHellequin In my car with the garage door closedPosts: 4,165Free
    Overeem fought like an idiot simple as that, but he is not as bad as everyone of the haters are making him out to be now. He will never be UFC HW Champion either though.
    WarWest said:

MilesGunn said:

WarWest said:

Right here

What's up?

How you feelin brah?

How about you?
    Yeah a bit hungover myself, won some money on a few bets so I cant complain.
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,485Free
    Still here....he fought stupid and paid for it

You act like he got dominated by big foot...he was winning the fight til that moment...I ain't making excuses...he got koed by a good fighter who trained his **** off,was more motivated and had a better camp behind him

Overeem has more talent then big foot and has done more in this sport...but on that night his own hype beat him just as much as BigFoot did

And as an Overeem fan I believe he will be back and still is a younger top 10er...but he should have lost that fight for how he was acting...I hope he learns from this and comes back stronger

And its also good to see BigFoot do well...he is always underlook and made fun of...even after getting smashed by Cain

By the way op where were you when that happened?....oh yeah I'm sure you were trolling with our other account...also trash talking BigFoot in his last lost
    Sig record
    40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>
    MilesGunn said:

WarWest said:

MilesGunn said:

WarWest said:

Right here

What's up?

How you feelin brah?

How about you?
    Yeah a bit hungover myself, won some money on a few bets so I cant complain.
    Word

Money is always good
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • nuffsaidnuffsaid Posts: 39Free
    All the fans are being quiet because The Reem is still sleeping :)
  • edh1edh1 Posts: 960Free
    najma said:

Yeah it wasnt just a fluke either , this guys(THE SELF PROCLAIMED LEGEND) chin has always been suspect. Weekend MMA fans see this monster that's built like a greek god and assume he's invinsable. I have argued for months now he couldn't compete with top dogs like Cain and Dos Santos and they all say the same thing k1 champ.k1 is not MMA ,and the gloves are much bigger also.Before Reem mysteriously bulked up 50 pounds he tried out some of the better 205ers on the planet.and usually came up short against the good ones.Two days ago I watched an old Pride tape of Reem vs Little Nog He really was almost unrecognizable.It was 8 years ago though and i guess people grow, but I am not sure that he got any better, but because of his freakish build and the lesnar fight people bought into the hype. I really didn't expect Bigfoot would KO him standing though But.It's good it happened , Imagine Reem trying to survive the pace Cain sets.He doesnt have a huge heart like JDS to guide him through either, in short it would have been a complete mismatch ,and Reem would ONLY have a punchers chance.IT LOOKS GOOD ON HIM THOUGH ---ARROGANT PRICK.
  • ButtonsButtons Posts: 1,208Free
    I am a Reem fan, and i am still here..

The Reem got dropped by a man who are one of the biggest and most powerful fighters in the UFC.. But remeber that he was way ahead until the last round.. If he had dodged the temple shot by Bigfoot he might have been booked for a title shot now..

But i don't expect someone like you to understand.. Haters like you are normally just weak guys with emotional, mental or psysical issues. You normally cannot feel good about your self because you are a failiure anda nobody, so you spread your hate to feel empowered..

Quote:

I love the Reem