Magic Captured In a Photo From Lastnight's Fights.

Brady969Brady969 Outside DCPosts: 3,100Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
An awesome K.O. for Big Foot lastnight. Everyone thinks they're Anderson Silva until they get punched in the face. This is why you should finish your meal instead of playing with your food. Btw...Herb Dean needs a raise. I wonder if Kim Winslow could of kept Big Foot off of Overeem.
image.jpg
1021 x 1026 - 322K
Post edited by Brady969 on
Today's Top Fighters Answer Your Questions At 'Your Corner' Check it out here!
photo image-1.jpg
photo badge2.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• OmoplataypusOmoplataypus BostonPosts: 4,610Free
    Brady969 said:

An awesome K.O. for Big Foot lastnight. Everyone thinks they're Anderson Silva until they get punched in the face. This is why you should finish your meal instead of playing with your food. Btw...Herb Dean needs a raise. I wonder if Kim Winslow could of kept Big Foot off of Overeem.

I would pay to see kim winslow ref that fight.
    !!! WAR KELGOAT
    !!! WAR MAIA
    !!! WAR CORMIER
    !!! WAR WEIDMAN  

Active bets:
    TheSinisterUrge-FRANKIE/bj, wedo619-BROWN/silva, MGun-RUMBLE/prayvis

GOAT List:
    1. GSP
    2. Ryan LaFlare
    3. Other people
    I took LyGOATo Machida's piss to the back of the throat and I loved it! wanderleisilva101 is the GOAT
    If you don't think Ronda could actually take out Cain on her best day, then there's something wrong with YOU

• amuneraamunera Posts: 1,902Free
    Herb Dean should have suplexed Bigfoot.
    Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
    Fav:
    HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez

• sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    Man .... Bigfoot was ready to kill/eat him and wear his skull around his neck
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • najmanajma Posts: 2,051Free
    Brady969 said:

LOL, what are the guys behind the fence doing?
    Looks like everybody's hugging everybody in that moment :-)

• jayzeejayzee Posts: 2,019Free
    I'll let another photoshopper think of what to do with this picture... Ahahaha!

• Brady969Brady969 Outside DCPosts: 3,100Free
    najma said:

Brady969 said:

I think that's a cop or security guard removing a photographer.
    Today's Top Fighters Answer Your Questions At 'Your Corner' Check it out here!
    photo image-1.jpg
    photo badge2.jpg
  • c_pumphreyc_pumphrey Posts: 929Free
    think they ar
    Brady969 said:

najma said:

Brady969 said:

I think that's a cop or security guard removing a photographer.
    pretty sure thts bigfoots corner and they are hugging