will jay hieron be cut?

BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,485Free
He's 0-2 in his latest ufc run....losing to good guys in Jake Ellenburger and Tyron Woodly

He loses to anyone close to top 20 it seems

I say give him another chance...he loses he's cut
Sig record
40-21

Owner Of Forum Souls: Bright508620 - MMAFAN001 - CRAZYNOONGAH

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

A: Cat Zingano....the UFC's true #1 women's contender

< img src =photo BD2_zps23b2f3d9.jpg>

Comments

• sobercorruptsobercorrupt Sobercorrupt Posts: 25,780Moderator, Ultimate
    yeah he should fight again ...
    imageimageimageimageimage < -- click one

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds
  • T_R_E_O_ST_R_E_O_S Posts: 346Free
    Why is no one talking about woodleys vicious ko? All I hear people say is how boring he is yet he ran through that fight. As for heiron, give him one more.
    Favorite Fighters

BJ Penn

GSP

Forrest Griffin

Takanori Gomi

Shinya Aoki

Dan Henderson

Yoshihiro Akiyama

Kazushi Sakuraba

Masakatsu funaki

Royce Gracie

Jung Chan-Sung

Clay
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,485Free
    I don't think it was a that impressive....he just charged and threw a power punch to the ear making jay fall down

What finished it was the gnp...you can see it by jay defending somewhat right but after every punch he stopped moving less and less

Also Overeem getting upseted kinda takes away from woodly
    Sig record
    40-21

What do you get when you take A.Silva's clinch game + Mark Hunt's Iron Chin + Mushy Lady Parts?

• wanderleisilva101wanderleisilva101 Posts: 9,331Free
    I think he should get one more chance atleast, he got fed to the wolves Ellenberger is top 10 and Woodley although he is still unproven against ufc competition he is also on his way to cracking top 10 too.

I think Alves/Paulo Thiago would be good fights (not for Heiron tho) they're both on losing streaks too but I don't want any of them to get cut so I say give him Swick.
    Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

It's so cool that my partnership with my best friend and lover Antawn can be recognized as a marriage! DOMA is unconstitutional!

image image
  • J_boyJ_boy Posts: 134Registered Users
    Give him another chance he gives it his all
  • PunchBagPunchBag Posts: 7,782Free
    tryrone was very careless in his attack though, he just lunged in with a big haymaker and was lucky heiron was caught completely off guard.
    "Believe in the beard"
    I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

• trez1336trez1336 Posts: 642Free
    nah he should get at least another fight, its not like Woodley and Ellenberger are bums those are tough fights
    text
  • naturalfannaturalfan Posts: 5Registered Users
    i say give him one more chance
  • BruteDionBruteDion Posts: 10,485Free
    PunchBag said:

tryrone was very careless in his attack though, he just lunged in with a big haymaker and was lucky heiron was caught completely off guard.

That's why aswell it was not as impressive to me
    Sig record
    40-21

• Built2DestroyBuilt2Destroy Posts: 288Free
    They should give Hieron one more chance, if Tito can be on a 6 (might be wrong here) fight losing straight and not be cut he should at least get one more go at it.
    Norwegian guy here, so excuse my English
  • I thought JDS ko of Cain was very nice and it seemed he just threw a big hit to the ear to make him drop.. Just like Woodley did to hieron, so yeah it was a mean ko. As for hieron I don't think he is good enough to hang with the middle tier of the division they should give him a rank 20-15opponent if he can't win then should be cut,
    (x.X)Q(^.^Q) p4p ....... Weidman is a can......and Pettis will get sodomized by Aldo

What's worst a Frankie Edgar signature tantrum or the amount of butthurt this sig makes for his fanboys?
  • TheOvereemTheOvereem Posts: 8,997Free
    Elleneberger was actually really competitive, he should and hopefully will get one more shot

Overeem - Shogun - Mousasi - Manuwa - Bisping - Manhoef - Watson - Daley - Hardy - B.Henderson - McGregor - Pickett

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night, all day!

I am an idiot for thinking GSP could finish the P4P GOAT Nick Diaz within 5 rounds