Pettis wants Aldo and Bendo back to back

bluesybluesy Posts: 2,841Free
edited February 2013 in UFC
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1515897-anthony-pettis-wants-jose-aldo-and-benson-henderson-in-back-to-back-fights

If he pulls this off, he's easily #3 P4P. The only other person who can conceivably defeat two Top 5 P4P fighters is Silva.

Post edited by bluesy on
Tagged:

Comments

• carnages41carnages41 Posts: 36,269Free
    IF he does this than he is number 1, all the other champs are too scared to move to different divisions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
    UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
    UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner
  • WarWestWarWest Órale VatoPosts: 33,731Free
    edited February 2013
    LoL

Seriously!?

At least make your smack talk interesting

That's just dumb *** talk
    Post edited by WarWest on
    The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

LoL

Seriously!?

I just clicked the link, it was nothing to do with Pettis lol
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,319Free
    One of my favorite fighters for sure.
    Warwest why do you hate on him so much? He's clearly not over rated dude is legit as they **** come.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• Za1994Za1994 Posts: 3,172Free

Warwest why do you hate on him so much? He's clearly not over rated dude is legit as they **** come.

Because haters gone hate their never gonna appreciate.
    Been on the Anthony "Showtime" Pettis train since day one. No questions asked. Showtime Attack Force Too Strong.
    http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/139486/i-see-it-now-anthony-showtime-pettis-will-go-down-as-the-goat/p1
    Represent Roufusport:
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin. 414 Reppin' the Mil
    UFC 164 Milwaukee, WI

Maybe because him and his fans said he's the true #1 contender for his first 2 fights in the UFC and that he deserves the title shot

He lost his first fight and all I heard was he should be fighting for the title

He went to a split in his second fight against a guy thats not even top 10 and all I heard was he should be fighting for the title

Then he fights J. Lou (barely a top 10 if he was at all) and destroys him in amazing fashion (Big whoop)

Then gets a fight with Cowboy which I don't think he deserved and destroys him, biggest win in his career in my opinion even over the Bendo win. Very impressive

He's beat 2 top guys in his entire career and has been destroyed by two 145'ers

Highly overrated, but has earned his shot now. I'm cool with that

If he didn't have ridiculous fans and if he didn't act like he was the end all be all I wouldn't say the things I do

When he proves himself he will get my respect, I like watching the dude fight

Now this is all just my opinion and most people probably don't agree, I'm cool with that
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    Za1994 said:

Because haters gone hate their never gonna appreciate.
    Rofl

Still tagging me as a troll because you don't agree with me?

Still waiting on that post where I called him a can, I even asked you nicely to find it and I said please LoL

I won't hold my breath
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

Maybe because him and his fans said he's the true #1 contender for his first 2 fights in the UFC and that he deserves the title shot

He went to a split in his second fight against a guy thats not even top 10 and all I heard was he should be fighting for the title

Then he fights J. Lou (barely a top 10 if he was at all) and destroys him in amazing fashion (Big whoop)

Then gets a fight with Cowboy which I don't think he deserved and destroys him, biggest win in his career in my opinion even over the Bendo win. Very impressive

If he didn't have ridiculous fans and if he didn't act like he was the end all be all I wouldn't say the things I do

Now this is all just my opinion and most people probably don't agree, I'm cool with that
    u mad?

WarWest said:

u mad?
    Dude you actually read that!?

I didn't think anybody would LoL
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
    WarWest said:

WarWest said:

u mad?

lol I read it, I always read your posts

but yeah I'm just playin, you have a point, some of his fans are turds

WarWest said:

WarWest said:

u mad?

I like watching the dude fight, very exciting

But yeah his fans make me want to hate LoL
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • i_run_thisi_run_this Posts: 19,319Free
    Pettis deserves the title shot more than that chubby can gilbert.

UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion

• bluesybluesy Posts: 2,841Free

WarWest said:

LoL

Seriously!?

I just clicked the link, it was nothing to do with Pettis lol
    LOL, my bad. I had two links open and pasted the wrong one.

Fixed.
  • the_enigmathe_enigma Posts: 19,062Premium
    edited February 2013
    Pettis > Nate... Granted Pettis had a rocky transition due to the wrestling heavy ufc environment but he's found his stride now...

Post edited by the_enigma on
    2013 predictions league champion
    Forum odds makers league all division champ, p4p 1... no.1 period.
    Forum Face Off 2012 champion, 2013 no.2, 2013 most wins as champ
    Last one to post wins winner x2

imageimage
  • NewGuy2000NewGuy2000 Posts: 1,618Free
    Pettis is just looking for some big paychecks and I don't blame him. When this year ends, he'll likely be forgotten and he'll even be more lucky if the ufc keeps him as a stepping stone.
    TUF1 said:

WarWest said:

this just doesn't make any sense coming from Diaz bros fan :-??

your comments could easily be interchangeable about Nate.

I became a fan last year but I agree the majority of his fans are quite irritating but I don't remember any of them being dumb enough to say he should be fighting for the belt after his loss to Guida.

I don't think he earned the shot till after the Cerrone fight but I wouldn't had a problem with the shot after the J Lau fight because he had a win over the champ and at the time their was nobody else until they had to give the rematch.
    Sure, if that's the way you see it and some people do see it that way

There were a ton of people running around here saying he was the true #1 contender and should get the title shot after the Guida fight AND the Jeremy fight

It was hilarious

He's earned his shot but wants Aldo, either way he's getting a title shot
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,843Free
    WarWest said:

WarWest said:

WarWest said:

u mad?

He's been trying to catch you riding dirty warwest.

Btw saw a dude with gamer tag west warrior last night on Xbox. That's not you by any chance is it?
    12er said:

WarWest said:

WarWest said:

WarWest said:

u mad?

He's been trying to catch you riding dirty warwest.

Btw saw a dude with gamer tag west warrior last night on Xbox. That's not you by any chance is it?
    Wasn't me, I'm a diehard PS3 user. So no Xbox
    Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
    The Stockton Hater
    209's So Fine
  • 12er12er Posts: 10,843Free
    Figured it wasn't. It would have been a crazy coincidence considering how few people actually play medal of honor.
  • SistiSisti Posts: 5,312Free

IF he does this than he is number 1, all the other champs are too scared to move to different divisions

pretty much this...but then again, doing decent vs. guida and stephenson is miles away from beating aldo and modern bendo
  • JimmyYOJimmyYO Posts: 1,234Free
    He can't even beat Guida and he's gonna beat 2 champs? lol. Bendo is much better then last time they fought but I can see him maybe losing again.....but both? Keep dreaming.

Sig Bet Record: 10-1

• GSP_over_SilvaGSP_over_Silva Posts: 12,185Free
    To quote the great Patster, "I've noticed a correlation between Pettis fans and stupidity. I'll make a thread about my research one of these days."
    Believe in Beard
  • TheUnicornTheUnicorn Posts: 493Free
    Pettis loses both fights Aldo wins via TKO/KO and Benson wins via UD
    HW- Pat Barry

LHW- Maldonado, Diabate

MW- Chris Leben, Vitor

WW- Nick Diaz

LW- Nate Diaz, Varner

FW- Bart P

BW- Eddie Wineland

Flyweight- Louis Gaudinot

Sigbet record 2-1